Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016
  • View Poll Results: What Pokemon Go team did you choose?
    Team Valor (Red)
    33.10%
    Team Mystic (Blue)
    46.67%
    Team Instinct (Yellow)
    20.24%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adami97)
    I'm still on Lvl 3 (Trainer), can you battle each other later on?
    I think that's a feature they're hoping to implement, but I'm not certain.

ReputationRep:
    In case anyone wanted to know, the original pokemon series is on netflix!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Architecture-er)
    In case anyone wanted to know, the original pokemon series is on netflix!! :woo:
    Well, I know what I'm doing when not working now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gogregg)
    I think that's a feature they're hoping to implement, but I'm not certain.
    Seeing as its the one thing people want the most Id say so. Personally i hope for the classic turn based system rather than the screen smashing finger jab that is taking over the gym

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been able to play properly for days, either the servers will be down or every time I catch a Pokemon it freezes. Yesterday had a new screen with a picture of the Pokemon gang and something about the servers being humbled. It's too frustrating to try and play it, I'm gonna give it a few days and hopefully things will get sorted out.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    Haven't been able to play properly for days, either the servers will be down or every time I catch a Pokemon it freezes. Yesterday had a new screen with a picture of the Pokemon gang and something about the servers being humbled. It's too frustrating to try and play it, I'm gonna give it a few days and hopefully things will get sorted out.*
    Same, I'm stuck on level 9 because it keeps crashing or not even loading so I give up

ReputationRep:
    Server outages are frustrating. Thankfully, I was able to play a fair bit yesterday without any issues. They were down as soon as I got home lol. They really need to fix all the bugs and glitches.

ReputationRep:
    I've hatched THREE 10k eggs now and they've ALL been eevee's, I'm getting so frustrated 😩 . Personally think that eevee should be in the 5k egg anyway..

I know eevee is good etc but there's literally hundreds of them running around here (as in I have all 3 evolutions and now 51 more eevee candy hanging about..). Reckon it's better to evolve 2 more or level up my original ones?

ReputationRep:
    I tried playing yesterday went outside twice for shopping & the entire walk was xp/waste
    since the servers were down. Rip 5km egg.

ReputationRep:
    I hatched a snorlax!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just hatched a Squirtle from a 2km egg :eek:

(Original post by Architecture-er)
    It doesn't include the Pokemon League episodes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Just hatched a Squirtle from a 2km egg :eek:

It doesn't include the Pokemon League episodes
    I keep hatching 2km eggs hoping for Pikachu or Charmander (or even Squirtle for the candies) but I keep getting Weedle or Caterpie 😟

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMagic)
    I keep hatching 2km eggs hoping for Pikachu or Charmander (or even Squirtle for the candies) but I keep getting Weedle or Caterpie 😟
    4 2km hatched so far - Pikachu, Ponyta, Squirtle and Magikarp (but I'm collecting Magikarp anyway so I wasn't fussed).

ReputationRep:
    I caught loads at lunch - there are lures e v e r y w h e r e

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieH1992)
    I've hatched THREE 10k eggs now and they've ALL been eevee's, I'm getting so frustrated 😩 . Personally think that eevee should be in the 5k egg anyway..

I know eevee is good etc but there's literally hundreds of them running around here (as in I have all 3 evolutions and now 51 more eevee candy hanging about..). Reckon it's better to evolve 2 more or level up my original ones?
    Wait until the other 570 are rolled out. Then you won't have to regret releasing them too early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    I hatched a snorlax!!!
    u lucki little pokemon trainer u
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i hatched a pikachu
    a pidgey
    and some blue thing i cant remember the name loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    u lucki little pokemon trainer u
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i hatched a pikachu
    a pidgey
    and some blue thing i cant remember the name loool
    Yay im lvl 20

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    An Electabuzz just popped up on the nearby screen.

A few guys in the office - "just nipping for a fag".

ReputationRep:
    I have a question about gyms.

If I give my pokemon silly/filthy/funny names and put them in a gym - would their names be visible to people tapping on the gym? Either they don't show or all the people round me haven't changed default names.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    I have a question about gyms.

If I give my pokemon silly/filthy/funny names and put them in a gym - would their names be visible to people tapping on the gym? Either they don't show or all the people round me haven't changed default names.
    No, the names are only client side; nobody else can see them.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.