Just everything How are you today Sitara? :hugs: :hugs:
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
Just everything How are you today Sitara? :hugs: :hugs:
Not the best. Feeling pretty low. Im going into town later, and i need to pick up some cards. Can you PM me your address so you can get one from me. I like sending things to people. :hugs: i still wake up and see Esther and want to be with her, and its scary. :cry:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey how's it going everyone?

I got started on new meds, which according to reviews on the web are like having a "chemical lobotomy". Fantastic. :rolleyes: All I know is I'm well tired.
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry:
m4n0ran
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Keep going guys and girls. A relative of mine was depressed but with support, determination and time he managed to get through it and now he's having a blast.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This doesn't make any sense, I'm not a monster, and I don't deserve to be treated like one. :cry:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This is hell, living like this. :cry:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What's wrong jonathan? :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
:hugs: youve made me more emotional. thankoo. where abouts do you live pet? x
sorry hun, i didn't mean to make you more emotional. i hope you're ok? :hugs:
I live in Bedford. It's a pretty boring place to live. Full of chavs. But it has a lovely river and it's easy enough to get to London, Cambridge, Milton Keynes and Oxford from here so I can escape at times.

How are you feeling now you're away from your parents? :hugs: x

What's up Jonathan? No, you're not a monster. Don't listen to people who say bad things. Put yourself first. :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She's dead.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
She's dead.
Oh god, who's dead hun? :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My best friend. Since we were 6 months old. Mum told me but she's lying. She can't be dead. She's alive really. She's just in hospital. She's not dead. She can't be. They're all lying.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My best friend. Since we were 6 months old. Mum told me but she's lying. She can't be dead. She's alive really. She's just in hospital. She's not dead. She can't be. They're all lying.
That's... that's so terrible. Words don't really seem... adequate. I don't know what to say. Please, PM me if you want to. Do you need to talk or some time or something? :hugs: :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I..I...don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. I want to be unconscious.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I..I...don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. I want to be unconscious.
Please, please don't do anything dangerous. Keep talking to me. What happened to her, do you know?

I know what this is like, when something goes so wrong you can't process it, you can't function, you can't do anything because it consumes you. Please try to hold on. :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
she was in hospital with a collapsed lung and a chest infection. they reinflated her lung but she was too weak to fight the infection. she had cystic fibrosis. she had an operation a few weeks ago to try and help her to put on weight so that she'd be stronger but it was too late. she was too thin and weak and the infection....but i can't say it killed her because she's not dead
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
she was in hospital with a collapsed lung and a chest infection. they reinflated her lung but she was too weak to fight the infection. she had cystic fibrosis. she had an operation a few weeks ago to try and help her to put on weight so that she'd be stronger but it was too late. she was too thin and weak and the infection....but i can't say it killed her because she's not dead
:hugs:

Oh sweetheart. Who told you? Have you spoken to her family?
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for Becki. We're all here for you hun. Like I said to Siti about Esther, in the words of Brian May, "only the good die young"
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads