Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    why?what did they do now?critisize arty or harry?

why do i strike you as a holly?

katranat;if you don't like Root just tell me.i didn't mean any offence to you when i nominated you for him,i genuinely like root's sarcasm and attitude.
    Yeah I'm fine with root... It's just I'm a girl!?!?! Oh well... :p: Anyways yeah I'll nominate you as Holly as well you remind me a bit of her

(Original post by Katranat)
    Yeah I'm fine with root... It's just I'm a girl!?!?! Oh well... :p: Anyways yeah I'll nominate you as Holly as well you remind me a bit of her
    why do i remind everybody of Holly? :confused:

ReputationRep:

Well, I'm a girl, and I'm Foaly. (Yay! I feel so smart!)

Yo-Less- Heck, I dunno.

ReputationRep:
    And i'm stuck with being Jon Spiro

(Original post by FOALY)
    And i'm stuck with being Jon Spiro
    that could always change...if you said more about yourself in your profile we could match your character to someone else

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    Well, I'm a girl, and I'm Foaly. (Yay! I feel so smart!)

Yo-Less- Heck, I dunno.
    so then its one of life's great unanswerable questions!! :rolleyes:

*looks around puzzled* where's Wottabout? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    so then its one of life's great unanswerable questions!! :rolleyes:

*looks around puzzled* where's Wottabout? :confused:
    I'm here! And I nominate yo-less for Holly, because I like being original! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)

*snorts*

Anyway, since nominations are over . . . . what do we do now?

ReputationRep:
    Er..... Dunno what to do.... *pulls out half chewed cigar and starts getting into character*

ReputationRep:
    Er..... Dunno what to do.... *pulls out half chewed cigar and starts getting into character*

Well, in that case: *pulls out tinfoil hat*

ReputationRep:
    Ok then in that case *pulls out an err.... Jon Spiro thing*

ReputationRep:
    that could always change...if you said more about yourself in your profile we could match your character to someone else
    Ok i've done my profile so you can see whether I am Jon Spiro or someone different.

(Original post by wottabout)
    OMG HI!!*waves in desperate attempt to get Wottabout's attention* :rolleyes:
    long time no see,my friend!!!

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    Well, in that case: *pulls out tinfoil hat*
    lol.
    erm....*cuts hair and dyes it to a hazel(is that right?) colour,cuts it short.gets LEP outfit.takes shrinking potion.changes name to Holly Short*

there!!I'm done!now all i need is a tough gal attitude
    *clears throat*
    hey,all you suckers!!why the heck are you on the internet when you're supposed to be studying?*waves Neautrino2000 threateningly*

:eek: :rolleyes: :p: :cool:

can all the artemis lovers on this forum be part of a club?

ofcourse we can!!what i meant to ask is for a suitable name for the club
    ?

(Original post by FOALY)
    Ok i've done my profile so you can see whether I am Jon Spiro or someone different.
    erm..Opal?
    well before we decide,we need to hear more about your phobias

ReputationRep:
    erm..Opal?
    well before we decide,we need to hear more about your phobias
    Ok, firstly theres my sticker phobia, then I have a phobia about little bit's of squished up rubbish and also the fake sticky earings, I couldn't look at one that was on the table for about 3 months so everytime I passed it I looked away but that was when I was younger i'm a bit better now, I also wash my hands quite oftenly and with any new thing I get I always wash my hands before using it, I also don't like small sequins.

Thats enough for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FOALY)
    Ok, firstly theres my sticker phobia, then I have a phobia about little bit's of squished up rubbish and also the fake sticky earings, I couldn't look at one that was on the table for about 3 months so everytime I passed it I looked away but that was when I was younger i'm a bit better now, I also wash my hands quite oftenly and with any new thing I get I always wash my hands before using it, I also don't like small sequins.

Thats enough for now.

Wow, and I thought my excessive fear of psycopaths and dead people coming to kill me was weird.

ReputationRep:
    OMG HI!!*waves in desperate attempt to get Wottabout's attention* :rolleyes:
    long time no see,my friend!!!
    I was only gone for three days or so. And I am here.
    On the topic of an Arty club, how about the name being "Evil people who don't like small sequins club (and also love Arty)." Now that I think about it, I don't like small sequins, either. I always drop them and have trouble picking them up.

ReputationRep:
    can all the artemis lovers on this forum be part of a club?

ofcourse we can!!what i meant to ask is for a suitable name for the club
    ?

Okay, how about:

• A.O. (Arty Obsessives)

OR

• Leprecons . . . . or LEPrecons

I nominate Yo-less as president!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.