Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by kuks)
    It'l be better if we wait for you...
    I'm in.

(Original post by bigmo7)
    :K: That's gone now, although I do have it backed up but we got quite sick of it cos we went OTT with the mining :p:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to whoever repped me

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed [email protected] zombies. Split screen is fun...except when the other guy goes down leaving you with a room full of zombies and little chance of killing them all
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by kuks)
    It'l be better if we wait for you...
    Come back on.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes forgetting to track a game is great. Was really into dirt/dirt 2 and completely forgot about dirt 3 until this morning and then suddenly it's coming out this friday...

Will probably pick up the Ps3 version of the game... Not sure between Xbox360/Ps3/PC versions though as i have all 3.

360/Ps3 will be the same awesme graphics but not online at uni...

PC will be online at uni but will have to run it at lesser settings, but it will be cheaper... Actually PC sounds good...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by MHorman)
    Sometimes forgetting to track a game is great. Was really into dirt/dirt 2 and completely forgot about dirt 3 until this morning and then suddenly it's coming out this friday...

Will probably pick up the Ps3 version of the game... Not sure between Xbox360/Ps3/PC versions though as i have all 3.

360/Ps3 will be the same awesme graphics but not online at uni...

PC will be online at uni but will have to run it at lesser settings, but it will be cheaper... Actually PC sounds good...
    Oh no! :nooo: Whats different about 3? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Oh no! :nooo: Whats different about 3? :holmes:
    Gymkhana. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, guys, opinion on whether i want PS3 version or PC...

Ps3 will be the awesome graphics but not online at uni... But will be online from like September onwards...

PC will be online at uni but will have to run it at lesser settings(like epiccally low), but it will be cheaper...
    Hmmmmmmm, problem with playing on PC is i can't chill on the internet at the same time and if i overheat/kill my computer then i'm screwed...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ok, guys, opinion on whether i want PS3 version or PC...

Hmmmmmmm, problem with playing on PC is i can't chill on the internet at the same time and if i overheat/kill my computer then i'm screwed...
    If you have exams just now, then don't get it at all - surely you're almost finished the year now? So... back home no? The price of breaking your PC is more than the price difference between PC and PS3. Boom, done.

ReputationRep:
    If you have exams just now, then don't get it at all - surely you're almost finished the year now? So... back home no? The price of breaking your PC is more than the price difference between PC and PS3. Boom, done.
    I just started my last term at uni last week.
    Got about 5 weeks until about 3/4 weeks of exams... Then i got 1 week in devon before epic Asia trip for 2 months... Then i come back for 2 weeks before being at new uni house...

5 weeks of playing dirt 3 offline at uni then come september my PS3 will be online at my new place and i could hook up with people online.

Gonna go run to the internet and check out the price of it...

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/PS3csfhh00zk9z
    £34.75

And this friday is only the release date in US...
    Got like 2.5 weeks until UK date. got all excited over nothing...

ReputationRep:
    Got about 5 weeks until about 3/4 weeks of exams... Then i got 1 week in devon before epic Asia trip for 2 months... Then i come back for 2 weeks before being at new uni house...

5 weeks of playing dirt 3 offline at uni then come september my PS3 will be online at my new place and i could hook up with people online.

£34.75

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

£34.75

Your epic Asia trip better include India

ReputationRep:
    Any news on the PSN? Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooored.
    Spending most of my time coming up with a beast PC to replace my comatose PS3 :broken: Considering how much I spent on my first PS3, PCs really aren't that expensive. Should've thought of this sooner.

Oh yeah. Hai

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Your epic Asia trip better include India
    Of course it does......

If you count a 3 hours stopover in Mumbai on the way to Thailand...

Plan is flying into/out of Bangkok and we're gonna train it up then across into Laos then Vietnam then chill at Hanoi Bay for a while then cruise down vietnam before back through Camodia and back into Thailand again... Wanted to go Japan/China/Hong Kong but they're epically far away... May see if we can blag it up to the border to china easily just to get another country on the list... :cool:

Also, decided on Ps3 for Dirt 3 i reckon... Will give it a week beofre i order it to see if i can get it cheaper though...

ReputationRep:
    Since I'm super bored I might actually give a go to minecraft...is there a muliplayer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    Since I'm super bored I might actually give a go to minecraft...is there a muliplayer?
    yes - its all we have been playing for the past week or 2

i suspect mo and that are playing it right now, either that or doing uni work. I predict the former

ReputationRep:
    Of course it does......
    If you have time you should really try spending some time in Mumbai But if you do there's a rule that you can't enter India twice in the space of less than 3 months on the same visa...

ReputationRep:
    I've got minecraft and i'm dressed as ****ing Duke Nukem but you guys don't care so i'll just sit here.

ReputationRep:
    Sub for a month Now I know who's been generous repping me :p:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.