Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

ReputationRep:
    HAPPY(slightly late) NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! All the best for 2014& i hope its a brilliant year for everybody. You all deserve it guys!!!<3

-secretly happy i only have 4months left of school yassss!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    I can understand that. You don't have to go though, if you don't want to?
    My mates went out and i was determined to actually see the new year this year rather than falling asleep before midnight

And even though i know clubs depress me i still go hoping that "this one will be different" always plays out the same, doesn't help that my brain love to think that once uni is over my social life goes down the tube and i won't met many new peoples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    My mates went out and i was determined to actually see the new year this year rather than falling asleep before midnight

And even though i know clubs depress me i still go hoping that "this one will be different" always plays out the same, doesn't help that my brain love to think that once uni is over my social life goes down the tube and i won't met many new peoples
    I wouldn't worry about it, I really don't think clubbing is all that important- or at least I hope not You've found friends anyway and you will again after uni :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry about it, I really don't think clubbing is all that important- or at least I hope not You've found friends anyway and you will again after uni :yep:
    I hope so, beacuse although i may choose sedclusion at times, i don't like being lonely, i've been wanted a cat as a companion for past couple of years

ReputationRep:
    I hope so, beacuse although i may choose sedclusion at times, i don't like being lonely, i've been wanted a cat as a companion for past couple of years
    i know what you mean, same here. If you want cat you could just get one?

ReputationRep:
    i know what you mean, same here. If you want cat you could just get one?
    A) Can't Afford on
    B) Uni accom doesn't allow cats

ReputationRep:
    A) Can't Afford on
    B) Uni accom doesn't allow cats
    Ok, those are a problem :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, those are a problem :lol:
    Yep they are, i lvoe cats, i might try a voluenteer at a cat shelter after finishing uni

Anyway i'm not sure if i can totally boycott clubs i've tried but i always give in plus most of the "good times" happen in clubs i then get jealous and annoyed at myself for not going, however if i were to go i know i'd just sit around

ReputationRep:
    Yep they are, i lvoe cats, i might try a voluenteer at a cat shelter after finishing uni
    That would certainly get you time with cats

ReputationRep:
    That would certainly get you time with cats
    It would, read my edited post

ReputationRep:
    Anyway i'm not sure if i can totally boycott clubs i've tried but i always give in plus most of the "good times" happen in clubs i then get jealous and annoyed at myself for not going, however if i were to go i know i'd just sit around
    I don't know that clubs are actually that great :dontknow: I think a fair few people only go because it's the done thing...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know that clubs are actually that great :dontknow: I think a fair few people only go because it's the done thing...
    Well even so i feel like i'm missing on on life by having depression, anxiety and the inability to "get some" on a night out

ReputationRep:
    Well even so i feel like i'm missing on on life by having depression, anxiety and the inability to "get some" on a night out
    I'm really not sure what else to suggest. Things generally get better over time.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not sure what else to suggest. Things generally get better over time.
    I hope so ...

ReputationRep:
    2014 - "The year of rocking out".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    2014 - "The year of rocking out".
    Every year is the year of rocking out

ReputationRep:
    Every year is the year of rocking out
    Exatcly.

ReputationRep:
    Happy new year everyone!

Hope none of you feel as rough as I do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Happy new year everyone!

Hope none of you feel as rough as I do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whats up? hangover?

ReputationRep:
    Whats up? hangover?
    Yeah it's so bad ugh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.