Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Send Joel on loan to a PL side and see how it goes really, odds are he wont be Arsenal quality tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webster2002)
    When did u speak to Milan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol that's what they said.....

****ing hell Costa Rica beat Italy???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    joel is so good at retainin the ball, even when hes about to lose it he normally teases out a foul
    He works in costa ricas system because he's fast, can dribble and can hold up a ball to an extent.

I don't think he'll work out in Arsenals system when he has to be unlocking tightly packed defences. He'll be a good counter attacking threat though.

Should go on loan to a PL team though, he obviously is suited to a high tempo game already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    He works in costa ricas system because he's fast, can dribble and can hold up a ball to an extent.

I don't think he'll work out in Arsenals system when he has to be unlocking tightly packed defences. He'll be a good counter attacking threat though.

Should go on loan to a PL team though, he obviously is suited to a high tempo game already.
    Can we afford to loan him out? I don't think so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Giruuuuu!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Giroud scored

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Giroud at his best is quality tbh, worth £25m

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Send Joel on loan to a PL side and see how it goes really, odds are he wont be Arsenal quality tbh
    Why does he need another loan? I know the thinking begin this is that he supposedly needs PL experience but if so then all our foreign signing would need to be sent on loan surely. He's already had 3 seasons on loan already and he's going to be 22 soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Why does he need another loan? I know the thinking begin this is that he supposedly needs PL experience but if so then all our foreign signing would need to be sent on loan surely. He's already had 3 seasons on loan already and he's going to be 22 soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Plus I believe he is now in the last year of his contract, I can't see him wanting to sign on if he isn't given a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just think he's got momentum now and would benefit from playing 25+ games next season which he's unlikely to get at Arsenal, and if he does we wont be challenging.

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, France looking clinical. Feels bad watching them put their chances away.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud at his best is quality tbh, worth £25m
    He's good but we can't be fooled by this and let him be the main man again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Can we afford to loan him out? I don't think so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why can't you afford to loan him out, is he even 20 yet?

He doesn't suit your style of play, he's still quite raw but talented. Personally he's best suited at another team than at Arsenal, but if you can get him performing at a good level in the prem on loan then he could have a future here. You have enough wingers as it is and you have plenty of strikers/wingers who are in the Joel Campbell category. Sanogo and Bendtner e.g.

ReputationRep:

He doesn't suit your style of play, he's still quite raw but talented. Personally he's best suited at another team than at Arsenal, but if you can get him performing at a good level in the prem on loan then he could have a future here. You have enough wingers as it is and you have plenty of strikers/wingers who are in the Joel Campbell category. Sanogo and Bendtner e.g.
    He's 21.

ReputationRep:

Bendtner is gone, out of contract.

Goodnight sweet prince.

ReputationRep:

yeah don't think he'll ever be our first choice, but nice impact sub to have. id rather have him come on over gnabry next season really.

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner is gone, out of contract.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Is he going to follow Sagna at City for 100k a week?

ReputationRep:

Is he going to follow Sagna at City for 100k a week?

Probably head to a midtable Bundeliga side for £20k, always been interest from Germany. Still say he has the talent to be a 20 a season man in England but his mentality is way off.

Wouldnt surprise me if he just retired and opened a nightclub somewhere, srs.

ReputationRep:

Bendtner's gone and wasn't good enough. If we buy one striker we'll have him and Giroud only. So Campbell has to stay as does Sanogo. I don't see us buying two strikers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Plus I believe he is now in the last year of his contract, I can't see him wanting to sign on if he isn't given a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's probably got 2 more years but yeah he needs to be here.

Just think he's got momentum now and would benefit from playing 25+ games next season which he's unlikely to get at Arsenal, and if he does we wont be challenging.
    Eventually there's going to be a stage where he's going to play less game for us than he'd do if he went elsewhere. The stage of him been loaned is gone and loaning him out would just be delaying the inevitable.

It's time for him to train under Arsene's tutelage and decide if he's good enough or not.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.