How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Good luck with that lol ☺️👍🏼 But where you going? 😳
    Thank you. I'm going to university.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ****.

ReputationRep:
    Ok besides the chat. Are here any folks that know about forensic science and CID? Because im planning to become a detective.
    Any help is appriciated

ReputationRep:
    Freaking terrified O__O I'm moving to university tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elastichedgehog)
    Freaking terrified O__O I'm moving to university tomorrow.
    Good luck with uni tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Thank you. I'm going to university.
    No problem and awhhh good luck for uni!! You'll do amazing and it will all be worth it in the end ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Im such a failure as a human!
    I cant control my emotions, im always upset now, im a depressed loser, cant do anything right, crap at everything, rubbish at making/keeping friends, single forever, fat, ugly, awkward, useless, cant hold a conversation etc... What more do i need to say!
    Im just a crap human!

Feel like im genuinely on my own on this ride lol.
    there are 2 types of people, or maybe 3 acc:

-The 'ill always be there for u' ppl who just disappear the moment they dont need u anymore (yes i am sad u have stopped walking home with me, wtf did i do ) and many other ppl who have got under my skin
    -The people who misunderstand. Possibly the best meaning out of the 3 but don't get anything you say and end up infuriating you more because u can see that they mean well but they just aren't getting it.
    -The people who genuinely wouldn't give one if u vapourised on the spot. Possibly the least hurtful out of all 3 because at least u didn't like them in the first place.

so yeh, alone.
    but that's chill i've lasted years on my own so idk why i thought i needed anyone anyway
    and my heart hurts physically so if anyone is gonna hurt it more emotionally they can :goaway:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I cant control my emotions, im always upset now, im a depressed loser, cant do anything right, crap at everything, rubbish at making/keeping friends, single forever etc... What more do i need to say!
    Im just a crap human!
    Listen to me dear, you will find someone who loves you for who you are and your not a loser and you can do things right, so dont say that.
    AND YOUR NOT A CRAP HUMAN!! Your a lovely, kind and a great listener. You just need to believe in yourself, which i know is easier said than done but please try.
    :hugs::console:

ReputationRep:
    cant stop the tears - im not even upset my eyes are just really irritated and dry for some reason :hmmmm:
    no eyedrops on site

ReputationRep:
    I cant control my emotions, im always upset now, im a depressed loser, cant do anything right, crap at everything, rubbish at making/keeping friends, single forever, fat, ugly, awkward, useless, cant hold a conversation etc... What more do i need to say!
    Im just a crap human!
    Heyy don't say that! It's not all true!:no:

:console:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Heyy don't say that! It's not all true!:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unfortunately it is true.
    Idk what to do anymore :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately it is true.
    Idk what to do anymore :cry2:
    I don't think so. It is anything you'd want to talk about in PMs? Feel free to do so
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    FireFreezer77 Please dont say that, it aint true, please see the light at the end of the tunnel and the people around you who are there for you :console: :hugs: Your a great guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    No problem and awhhh good luck for uni!! You'll do amazing and it will all be worth it in the end ☺️
    That's very sweet of you to say. I wish you the best of luck for college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    That's very sweet of you to say. I wish you the best of luck for college.
    Anytime ❤️❤️❤️ It's no problem you're lovely 😊 thank you so much ☺️👍🏼

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so. It is anything you'd want to talk about in PMs? Feel free to do so
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Well thankyou.
    Idk tbh, i dont want to bring you down anymore than i already have today!
    And its just what i said in the related post in this thread.

ReputationRep:

Well thankyou.
    Idk tbh, i dont want to bring you down anymore than i already have today!
    And its just what i said in the related post in this thread.
    No need to thank me!
    Don't worry about me! I don't want that to make you hold back. If you have something you want to say to get off your chest, do say it. It'll make you feel better after:hugs:
    Fair enough
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Still depressed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No need to thank me!
    Don't worry about me! I don't want that to make you hold back. If you have something you want to say to get off your chest, do say it. It'll make you feel better after:hugs:
    Fair enough
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    But im very thankful for you being here!
    No no ive done enough over the past few days. From now on, i shall forget about those things and proceed as before. Whether you choose tl do that is entirely your choice, but i feel horrendous after what ive said now about you know what :cry2:
    But things appear to be improving very gradually. Your VM has helped!
    :hugs:

Im gonna head off shortly for a shower and to listen to music too. I may return afterwards, i may not idk yet. Just letting you know

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.