Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    Mourinho is a tactful and quality manager. One defeat doesn't change that. He'll still win the league, and you'll still be celebrating.

And I did say those things yes. I was upset and coming to terms with the decline of my own team. I got use to it now. But there is a big difference between what people say and what people do.
    Considering switching clubs because their team wasn't doing well. Something you'd expect from a 10 year old tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Considering switching clubs because their team wasn't doing well. Something you'd expect from a 10 year old tbh.
    Can we talk about something else please.

I'm in Nottingham and its ****ing freezing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shottingham

ReputationRep:
    Half the time I was fishing anyway. Don't make it sound like I'm any worse than you. You support Chelsea because of the success and the Russian revolution. Something you'd expect from a 10 year old tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Half the time I was fishing anyway. Don't make it sound like I'm any worse than you. You support Chelsea because of the success and the Russian revolution. Something you'd expect from a 10 year old tbh.
    Wow jimmies rustled. Don't lie you were having a breakdown we all saw it.

And I probably was around 10 at the time yeah :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Shottingham
    Something like that yeah :laugh:

Still not as bad as when I've been Hull. Place gives me nightmares.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow jimmies rustled. Don't lie you were having a breakdown we all saw it.

And I probably was around 10 at the time yeah :yy:
    I write with my emotions and say how I feel. I make no apology.

I was 6 when I started supporting United. And despite it all, it's never wavered. Now go back to drowning your sorrows with that Russian vodka.

ReputationRep:
    I write with my emotions and say how I feel. I make no apology.

I was 6 when I started supporting United. And despite it all, it's never wavered. Now go back to drowning your sorrows with that Russian vodka.
    Guy had a breakdown when United were doing poorly and considered leaving the club for Chelsea. Now they're back in the top 4, says his support never wavered. Top, top fan.

Anyway this is getting petty, I'm probably taking out my frustration on you more than I should be.

ReputationRep:
    Guy had a breakdown when United were doing poorly and considered leaving the club for Chelsea. Now they're back in the top 4, says his support never wavered. Top, top fan.

Anyway this is getting petty, I'm probably taking out my frustration on you more than I should be.
    I've always liked you as a poster and I still do. I won't respond to insults man. I wish you every success with your future studies/career.

For me, I made a mistake, I said some things I shouldn't have, I'm an error prone human and I learn from it.

Happy about United being 11 points behind in the title race? Never! I want my beloved 8 points clear. He has to improve or he's out for me. Still as fierce as ever.

Arsenal. LOL. Thanks for the memories Arsene.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Come shisha tonight

ReputationRep:
    It's freezing in london too.

I like the cold for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesR12)
    Come shisha tonight
    Heading home tonight.

Got a ****load of uni work due next week that I haven't done/started.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)

Me too. Having to wear lots of clothes to keep warm, wearing a beanie to sleep, eating lots of food, seeing people slip over on ice and locking the cat outside and throwing cold water over him every ten minutes.

All very nice :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Love the col tbh, get my wool jumper + trench coat style on as well
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Something like that yeah :laugh:

Still not as bad as when I've been Hull. Place gives me nightmares.
    Hull is grim. Wouldn't say it's the worst place i've been to though.

That honour goes to one of Luton, Slough, Colchester, Coventry, Barnsley. Parts of Manchester are atrocious too.

(Original post by jam277)

I'm wearing a scarf in the house ffs. It's freezing round here!

We're on a meter for gas/electricity so i'm not looking forward to when my housemates go home for Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

That honour goes to one of Luton, Slough, Colchester, Coventry, Barnsley. Parts of Manchester are atrocious too.
    Middlesbrough for me. Made me want to cut my wrists.

I'm wearing a shirt and shorts. You jelly?

ReputationRep:
    Worst place Ive ever been to in England is Luton, strange because generally Hertefordshire is lovely but that place man...

I once spent a few hours in a place called Duisburg in Germany and time seemed to stand still there, ex-industrial town with no charm or life whatsoever.

Also when I went to visit Auschwitz, the little Polish town you have to get the train to get there was like something out of a Hitchcock film. Saw 2 old men have a punch up over a half bottle of vodka, place smelt of piss and there was Nazi grafiti on every other wall...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

We're on a meter for gas/electricity so i'm not looking forward to when my housemates go home for Christmas.
    Always smile when I hear of Slough

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Middlesbrough for me. Made me want to cut my wrists.
    Never really ventured into the North East unfortunately. I've always wanted to visit Newcastle.

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle is alright. Middlesbrough is depressing as ****. So is Coventry and some what Milton Keys.

Sheffield has a bad name but genuinely think it's alright

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.