The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Meh at least it's a bank holiday :yy:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
You can all have giant avatars now just saying.

Also, we don't play till Monday do we? FFS. Hate that ****.

Shouldn't of said, now everyones gonna do it
Original post by AR_95
Shouldn't of said, now everyones gonna do it

Lol it's already been announced by CT, the whole site knows lol.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
You can all have giant avatars now just saying.

Also, we don't play till Monday do we? FFS. Hate that ****.

at least Liverpool will provide you with a few lols to help you through the weekend...
Original post by Lúcio
at least Liverpool will provide you with a few lols to help you through the weekend...

No one cares
Original post by AR_95
No one cares

shut up molester moon.
Original post by AR_95
No one cares

Ironic
Original post by Arkasia
Ironic

What is? :confused:
Original post by AR_95
What is? :confused:

The fact you said 'no one cares', when half your posts are just inane babbling or ridiculous comments that people either take issue with or ignore.
Original post by Arkasia
The fact you said 'no one cares', when half your posts are just inane babbling or ridiculous comments that people either take issue with or ignore.

rekd by arkasia :cool:

go on son!
Original post by Arkasia

Cool I'll just revert to making **** posts like "Let's bid 50m for Ibra" and "Wanayama is a better player then Sncheiderlin" so people will quote me more often.

As if # of quotes is an indication of anything though
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
Cool I'll just revert to making **** posts like "Let's bid 50m for Ibra" and "Wanayama is a better player then Sncheiderlin" so people will quote me more often.

It was £60m iirc
AR_95

IIRC it was "I'd rather bid 50m on Ibra than on Cavani", and "Wanyama would be better for us than Schneiderlin", but sure, misquote me if it makes you feel like a big boy :yy:
Original post by Arkasia
IIRC it was "I'd rather bid 50m on Ibra than on Cavani", and "Wanyama would be better for us than Schneiderlin", but sure, misquote me if it makes you feel like a big boy :yy:

You said Wanayama was the more crucial player for Southampton and in any case the first point doesn't make it any better

brb was having banter with Lucio and tries to call me out. I'll have you know I'm the Alpha Gorilla of this thread.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
You said Wanayama was the more crucial player for Southampton and in any case the first point doesn't make it any better

brb was having banter with Lucio and tries to call me out. I'll have you know I'm the Alpha Gorilla of this thread

pls.

it's Lúcio :cool:

arkasia vs ar wrestlemania 32?
AR_95

I did, and I stand by that. Wanyama is massively underrated by fans, and I think Schneiderlin gets a lot of the praise that should be given to Wanyama.

Also, how does the first point not make it better? "Rather" does not equate to "Let's". If I said "I'd rather get kicked in the nuts once instead of being kicked in them twice", it's different to me dropping my pants and saying "take your best shot".

Latest