Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)

Still depressed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console: Sorry to hear that and im here if ya every wanna talk to someone about anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    But im very thankful for you being here!
    No no ive done enough over the past few days. From now on, i shall forget about those things and proceed as before. Whether you choose tl do that is entirely your choice, but i feel horrendous after what ive said now about you know what :cry2:
    But things appear to be improving very gradually. Your VM has helped!
    :hugs:

Im gonna head off shortly for a shower and to listen to music too. I may return afterwards, i may not idk yet. Just letting you know
    Aww but really, you can PM about anything. What's most important is being able to help and I can't do that of your l don't say anything! But you really would rather not say, I trust you're making yourself feel better?
    You don't need to feel horrendous! I guess we just have to agree to disagree.
    Yup, aww glad to hear it!
    :hugs:

OK, good idea! :yep:
    Fair enough. See you later (maybe )
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh god. I'm really scared.

ReputationRep:
    Overthinking things too much again.

ReputationRep:
    lmao I feel so lost rn
    having an existential crisis
    honestly wtf am i even doing :lol:

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Oh god. I'm really scared.
    you ok brah?

ReputationRep:
    Im such a failure as a human!
    I cant control my emotions, im always upset now, im a depressed loser, cant do anything right, crap at everything, rubbish at making/keeping friends, single forever, fat, ugly, awkward, useless, cant hold a conversation etc... What more do i need to say!
    Im just a crap human!
    Dearest FireFreezer,

Can I just say: You are so so wrong. This is probably the one thing I have ever disagreed with you in. From what I have seen on here, you can hold several interesting, entertaining and intelligent conversations. You have so many friends on here, and I genuinely appreciate your presence. :hugs:

I know you're feeling down, but please just always remember what I have just said. :console:

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    Feel like im genuinely on my own on this ride lol.
    there are 2 types of people, or maybe 3 acc:

-The 'ill always be there for u' ppl who just disappear the moment they dont need u anymore (yes i am sad u have stopped walking home with me, wtf did i do ) and many other ppl who have got under my skin
    -The people who misunderstand. Possibly the best meaning out of the 3 but don't get anything you say and end up infuriating you more because u can see that they mean well but they just aren't getting it.
    -The people who genuinely wouldn't give one if u vapourised on the spot. Possibly the least hurtful out of all 3 because at least u didn't like them in the first place.

so yeh, alone.
    but that's chill i've lasted years on my own so idk why i thought i needed anyone anyway
    and my heart hurts physically so if anyone is gonna hurt it more emotionally they can :goaway:
    I don't know how I can help you with this situation but I'm always here. :lovehug: x

i am feeling damn sleepy :sleep: but i can't go to sleep that early :lol:
    have to do loads of work :work: so nooo sleep until max 3am :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    Ngl I'd love everything too if I had two whole Prittsticks :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Small things bring me joy, being able to effectively continue with what I need to bc I finally have proper, perfect material is one of them.

Besides, I love glue a whole, whole lot + the entire ordeal caused me unnecessary distress so yes, I was incredibly content over a stick of solid adhesive, big deal, go away.

ReputationRep:
    My life has been utterly destroyed. I just can't function anymore. No amount of medication or therapy is going to help.

Left my night out because all my friends were having fun and yet barely any of them approached/made conversation with me. I am quite literally just repulsive to people and I'll never understand why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    My life has been utterly destroyed. I just can't function anymore. No amount of medication or therapy is going to help.

Left my night out because all my friends were having fun and yet barely any of them approached/made conversation with me. I am quite literally just repulsive to people and I'll never understand why.
    what kinda friends are those?

ReputationRep:
    I am going to miss home an awful lot. I am going to miss my bed and I am going to miss everything. :emo: Incredibly nervous for this, goodbye home, will be saying hello to uni terribly soon - in a matter of hours. I feel slightly tired and weary, but I am grateful for all of the comfort my friends have offered me, such wonderful people. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I can't even get it into words, S, which is unlike me. I do wish I were someone like James Rodriguez or KDB, the man himself. 😍😍😍

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I can't even get it into words, S, which is unlike me. I do wish I were someone like James Rodriguez or KDB, the man himself. 😍😍😍
    m8 it's half 3, what u doing bro

ReputationRep:
    Sick

ReputationRep:
    Sick
    Awww :console:
    Hope you feel better soon
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    WHY do i keep getting the same weird nightmares every night???? Its traumatising me, i HATE IT!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    :console: Sorry to hear that and im here if ya every wanna talk to someone about anything
    Thanks, very nice of you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    WHY do i keep getting the same weird nightmares every night???? Its traumatising me, i HATE IT!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, very nice of you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Listen to me dear, you will find someone who loves you for who you are and your not a loser and you can do things right, so dont say that.
    AND YOUR NOT A CRAP HUMAN!! Your a lovely, kind and a great listener. You just need to believe in yourself, which i know is easier said than done but please try.
    :hugs::console:
    PRSOM.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.