Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm not pregnant! best day!
Still feel like a total **** for the fact it was an actual possibility but despite that, I feel really really good.
the last thing a kid needs is someone like me for a parent.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by special1ne)
Want to talk about it/expand on it Sabertooth? :consoles:
Yeah don't take psychiatric medications, they **** you up seriously. Can't string together more than a few thoughts and I'm meant to be revising for uni exams. Tired all the time. Keep finding myself sitting with mouth open. Forgetful. Shaking. Still hear voices/feel depressed even with them, ie. totally ******* pointless. :mad:

Sorry. Are you doing alright?

Death.drop, that's good you're not pregnant, I would say congrats but I'm not sure it's quite appropriate :o:
special1ne
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah I'm fine now, before I was too busy panicking over an exam I have Monday morning, now I'm watching stuff on YouTube to take my mind off things. And I'm scared of taking psychiatric medication, I've never had any before :redface:
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah I'm fine now, before I was too busy panicking over an exam I have Monday morning, now I'm watching stuff on YouTube to take my mind off things. And I'm scared of taking psychiatric medication, I've never had any before :redface:
Love doing that, shame so many music videos are now blocked in the UK.

What exam is it? Just try your best it's all you can do (/cliché)
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Death.drop, that's good you're not pregnant, I would say congrats but I'm not sure it's quite appropriate :o:
totally appropriate.
much as all i've ever wanted is a family, I hardly think i'd be a brilliant mother in this state.
special1ne
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Love doing that, shame so many music videos are now blocked in the UK.

What exam is it? Just try your best it's all you can do (/cliché)
It's a Sociology exam, God I feel so stupid for not revising "enough" for the exams, so I think failure is eminent for me
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's a Sociology exam, God I feel so stupid for not revising "enough" for the exams, so I think failure is eminent for me
worst comes to worse, you can always retake it right? Aren't you doing AS levels? Or you could tell the exam board you're gonig through a rough time right now?
special1ne
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah I'm doing AS levels, and I doubt they'll listen to me say that, and yeah retaking is an option
diamonddust
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm having a huge theatre binge this summer to stop me from spending the entire summer in bed.
Trouble is I have no money. Even student tickets cost money!
I'll put on my own show. That will be fun... :|
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah I'm doing AS levels, and I doubt they'll listen to me say that, and yeah retaking is an option
Cause they will! Go speak to the examinations officer. They might need a medical note if you say it's depression but they'll be helpful.
I got offered extra time last year but I refused to take it. Gah. What use is extra time when I haven't been able to revise for the crappy exams in the first place! Sorrryy... ranting.

This. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhsd_...c-HM-fresh+div
Makes me laugh every single time I see it. The song is Green Finch and Linnet Bird from Sweeney Todd but I don't know WTF this woman is singing. She has no control at all. I don't understand how she even got cast! But yeah, makes me giggle cause it's so terrible. I'm horrible like that! But the song is amazing when you have someone who isn't on crack singing it! Just thought I'd share lol
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by diamonddust)
Cause they will! Go speak to the examinations officer. They might need a medical note if you say it's depression but they'll be helpful.
I got offered extra time last year but I refused to take it. Gah. What use is extra time when I haven't been able to revise for the crappy exams in the first place! Sorrryy... ranting.
Yeah I've got extra time this time round and a separate room to do exams in but I can't stop thinking what's the point in all this when I have the attention span of a small puppy and have been capable of absolutely no revision. Even wikipedia is too taxing for my drugged up, befuddled brain. :rolleyes:

But yeah special1ne, see what they say, if you've been diagnosed with anything they should be able to help you out.
xxkaylsxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im doing that exam too!!
Although right now im thinking i dont care anymore.
im just soo tired of revision, and it only makes me feel worse
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
some guy decided to molest me last night. I was on my way down to the co-op when he pushed me up against a wall and started groping me. I was in shock and all I could think of was that I didn't want to lose molly (one of my mice) so i said something about making sure my mouse was ok and he let me go.

it wasn't that bad, much worse things have happened, it just hasn't done wonders for my anxiety.

feeling quite ****** tbh, now that the relief of not being pregnant has worn off.
special1ne
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xxkaylsxx)
Im doing that exam too!!
Although right now im thinking i dont care anymore.
im just soo tired of revision, and it only makes me feel worse
Tell me about it. I'm thinking of sleeping until 3am and revising then, there's just soooo much to get your head over it's almost unbelievable.
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by diamonddust)
Ooh you're a veggie! How do you do it? :p:
I was raised as a veggie I'm actually allergic to meat... Makes me ill

How'd your Psychology exam go...?! I hope it went well. When I did my Cisco Networking Course... I passed my Practice exam 100% Sat the real think... Came out with 69%!!! Epic Fail... However I managed to resit the exam and got 87% which I was happy with... I do remember that was a very bad day!

My friends are slowly beginning to cause me more stress than is required... One of them got really s**ty with me last night because I had a call out at 23:30... He weren't to impressed when I had to step outside the club and inform someone how to restart and activate their server... 30 minutes later, I was back in the club, Q a major arguement, decided i'd had enough and went home!

I've been offered a really good job with my company... Still not sure whether to take it... I think if I do, I really will turn into a all work no play sort and i'm bad enough all ready...

I went to the gym today, I was really impressed with myself that I managed to use the treadmill for 20 minutes... I can barely go 5 without getting bored... :P

How is everyone...?!

:hugs:

BF
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I feel very down at the moment. I had a good couple of days at home, but I'm going back to college on Tuesday, and I'm not sure I can motivate myself for the next 4 weeks. I just feel so lonely all the time, and nothing makes it go away.
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by blackfish)
I was raised as a veggie I'm actually allergic to meat... Makes me ill

How'd your Psychology exam go...?! I hope it went well. When I did my Cisco Networking Course... I passed my Practice exam 100% Sat the real think... Came out with 69%!!! Epic Fail... However I managed to resit the exam and got 87% which I was happy with... I do remember that was a very bad day!

My friends are slowly beginning to cause me more stress than is required... One of them got really s**ty with me last night because I had a call out at 23:30... He weren't to impressed when I had to step outside the club and inform someone how to restart and activate their server... 30 minutes later, I was back in the club, Q a major arguement, decided i'd had enough and went home!

I've been offered a really good job with my company... Still not sure whether to take it... I think if I do, I really will turn into a all work no play sort and i'm bad enough all ready...

I went to the gym today, I was really impressed with myself that I managed to use the treadmill for 20 minutes... I can barely go 5 without getting bored... :P

How is everyone...?!

:hugs:

BF
The Psych exam was ok. I think lol
Just watch when I come out with a U! I have this weird logic that whenever I say an exam went well or that I'm confident it means I've failed... *waits for results*

And Blackfish, why did your friend get so annoyed? I mean it's not like you could help it- it's your job! Does the new job have really bad hours or a huge workload or something? Because maybe you could speak to the manager person (not sure how these things work) and see if you can negotiate with working hours or just tell them how you're feeling if they're the understanding sort? Well done on being offered the job in the first place! That's amazing, even if you don't take the job, hold on to the fact they thought you were good enough!

I have a friend like you, raised veggie and allergic to meat but I think she's randomly started eating chicken now... :p:

Treadmills... :afraid:
I just don't trust them... I'm scared I'll get on it and fall off.

I can't sleep in my bedroom anymore... I think there's a dead rat in the kitchen pipes (*gag*) and the council won't do anything about it and it's stinking up the whole house and it makes me :puke: and my room is right next to the kitchen.
It's actually the most disgusting thing ever! :puke:

Oh and revision isn't happening. I'm too tired to reread Pride and Prejudice and I'm kind of craving a huge bottle of coke and a crapload of Maryland cookies but I cba to go out and get any. :p:
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
sorry i haven't been around in a while.

so paranoid at the moment. anxious. i hate this.
special1ne
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
sorry i haven't been around in a while.

so paranoid at the moment. anxious. i hate this.
Hi Pocket calculator, it's been a while, what's wrong?
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi Pocket calculator, it's been a while, what's wrong?
pretty sure there's something going on between one of my housemates and the girl i've been trying to get with. not happy.
plus i'm being bankrupted by a big bunch of dentist stuff. and i'm still ******** bricks about my inevitable >2 months of total isolation over summer.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (293)
37.61%
No - but I will (56)
7.19%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (374)
48.01%

Watched Threads