Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Only ever been Middlesborough for a football match. Riverside is an awful stadium.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Only ever been Middlesborough for a football match. Riverside is an awful stadium.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol don't lie, you're an armchair fan

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Been there once as a kid (one of Henry's first ever games for us). Let's just say I thought the place was a ****hole and vaguely remember the smell of the place. They don't call it "Smoggyland" for nothing.

Can't remember what the stadium was like though. Just remember that it stank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Been there once as a kid (one of Henry's first ever games for us). Let's just say I thought the place was a ****hole and vaguely remember the smell of the place. They don't call it "Smoggyland" for nothing.

Can't remember what the stadium was like though. Just remember that it stank.
    Yeah it's terrible man. Remember my Liverpool supporting family member dragged me along (was 08/09 season), the year Liverpool were in title race against Us and they were top going into that game. Collapsed and got outplayed, 2-0 Boro and so spelled the start of the bottlejob :laugh:

Most places up north are awful. Would say the only good city is Leeds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only vain people like the cold so they can wear more clothes and potentially show off more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Only vain people like the cold so they can wear more clothes and potentially show off more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You on that primark t-shirt and jeans flex 12 months of the year bruv?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Knitwear crew
    Parka crew
    Skinny black jeans crew
    Air Max crew

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Knitwear crew
    Parka crew
    Skinny black jeans crew
    Air Max crew

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bought an unbelievable red Christmas jumper in this boutique down Brick Lane the other week. Also been growing out the full beard.

December style is on point this time, going to hit Dalston hard.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Most places up north are awful. Would say the only good city is Leeds.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Leeds is lovely, I wanted to go to uni there but it wasn't to be.

Manchester is a nice city too. Has its rough parts but then so does Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    Bought an unbelievable red Christmas jumper in this boutique down Brick Lane the other week. Also been growing out the full beard.

December style is on point this time, going to hit Dalston hard.
    I quite like winter fashion. Suits someone like me who's more of a slender frame, the feels when half sleeve crew in August is too much pain to bear

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Manchester is a nice city. Has its rough parts but then so does Leeds.
    Leeds is nice on the whole tbh. The riff raff is usually spread out so it's fairly
    low on crime and anti-social behaviour, I.e when the riots happened there was no trouble here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Leeds is nice on the whole tbh. The riff raff is usually spread out so it's fairly
    low on crime and anti-social behaviour, I.e when the riots happened there was no trouble here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol, when the riots were kicking off in London I was living in a flat just off Camden high street, literally was a gang of about 200 people just roaming as I came home from work.

Never seen anything like it

ReputationRep:
    Yh fam, extra monies to spend on drugs init

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly the same where I live now. There are some horrific areas but luckily they are on opposite ends of the city.

ReputationRep:

Ain't about the music but imagine in the night being in a private chopper or private jet just looking around the City like in the video.
    lol, when the riots were kicking off in London I was living in a flat just off Camden high street, literally was a gang of about 200 people just roaming as I came home from work.

Never seen anything like it
    Lol. I was supposedly just 400m from the riots, no rioters touched my place lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)

Lol. I was supposedly just 400m from the riots, no rioters touched my place lol.
    You guys get riots and I get a herd of cows stampeding down my road instead.

Once I was walking to my car and I could hear quite a bit of noise so I walked to the end of my driveway and all I could see was about 65 cows heading straight towards me and a policeman shouting at me to get back into my house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ra-ra-ra)
    I get a herd of cows stampeding down my road instead.
    Every lil hindu's dream

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Every lil hindu's dream

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rofl I'd feel like the gods were punishing me if I was in that situation (and hindu ofcourse)

ReputationRep:
    Knitwear crew
    Parka crew
    Skinny black jeans crew
    Air Max crew

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Anything skinny just marks you out as a typical homosexual.

You dress like the kid that everyone sees walking down the street and wants to punch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesR12)
    Anything skinny just marks you out as a typical homosexual.

You dress like the kid that everyone sees walking down the street and wants to punch
    Maybe. There's no point me wearing normal jeans though as it looks dumb and baggy, may as well wear skinny cos at least it's fashionable

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.