Turn on thread page Beta

Miscellaneous Thread Part II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Has anyone else seen that video of the cyclist in London vs some fat Cockney scum bloke?

I think I posted it but **** me it's funny. I either posted that or the wedding video where the bloke knocks out the woman.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto....co.uk%2F&_rdr
    The best thing about that one is even after he tries to pull her straight up (pretty dumb) and realises she's actually out cold cos she's falling over still, the groom is still bouncing away trying to dance!

And yeah that mad guy in the car on the cyclist one is so funny. Winds down the window immediately nuts. "HOW ****ING BIG IS THAT BICYCLE??" hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    The best thing about that one is even after he tries to pull her straight up (pretty dumb) and realises she's actually out cold cos she's falling over still, the groom is still bouncing away trying to dance!

It's like something off a comedy sketch show.

And yeah that mad guy in the car on the cyclist one is so funny. Winds down the window immediately nuts. "HOW ****ING BIG IS THAT BICYCLE??" hahahaha
    I kinda wished this Cockney guy had managed to kick him off his bike, I find on these road rage videos the cyclists are annoying as ****, seem like proper gimps.

The way he just bounces and rolls over is legendary though tbh.
    "Put your ****ing mouth shut"

ReputationRep:
    I kinda wished this Cockney guy had managed to kick him off his bike, I find on these road rage videos the cyclists are annoying as ****, seem like proper gimps.

The way he just bounces and rolls over is legendary though tbh.
    "Put your ****ing mouth shut"
    If they're wearing a camera it's such a giveaway. So many *******s deliberately overreacting at the slightest provocation to get some Youtube hits, it's so predictable.

Definitely a guilty pleasure though. The drivers are always complete knobs too so it's win win.

ReputationRep:
    I like the way he keep popping out of the window. Died at the end though, arse over face.

I do know a few bikers as in the motor kind who have camera's mainly for insurance purposes, much like the Russian dash cams (also worth a look for the lols), but seems with the new HD camera's people are most interested in capturing silly stuff they can put on youtube.

ReputationRep:
    Someone link the vid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Someone link the vid?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PFRdEUN240

There is lots of swearing in it. I had tears/aching stomach first time I saw this.

There is a video of a cyclist getting attacked after chasing a car and giving it loads to the driver who just gets out and merks him, it's ****ing brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    "Put your seatbelt on"

"PUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH.....SHUT"

ReputationRep:
    Cyclist was funny though, sounded like a school hall monitor.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, the driver is spot on

ReputationRep:

There is lots of swearing in it. I had tears/aching stomach first time I saw this.

There is a video of a cyclist getting attacked after chasing a car and giving it loads to the driver who just gets out and merks him, it's ****ing brilliant.
    My stomach hurts from laughing. His fat arse took a right fall.

****ing cockneys

ReputationRep:

I don't drive, but I'm really on the side of the car here. He was driving really slowly, yet seems to really give it one to catch the car up, just because he has the security of a camera to protect him from pointlessly overreacting.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Funniest thing i've seen in a long time. The end is absolutely brilliant.

I live 2 miles away from where this was filmed as well ffs.

ReputationRep:
    The Randy Orton vs driver is even funnier.

RKO!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Cyclist was funny though, sounded like a school hall monitor.
    The ones who put these videos up are all like that, it's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6e0t8sDevs

That one is amazing, the driver is such a character and the cyclist throws a tantrum like a 7 year old. Sceaming, crying, and holding his bike up like he's ****ing Gandalf at Khazad-Dum at one point. And then tries to act cool at the end.

ReputationRep:
    Found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfdvIfT8H5c

Cyclists are such little *****es, this one got humbled nicely.

ReputationRep:
    Actually scary how angry some people get. That's how people flip out and end up killing someone. I bet he's quite a normal guy as well (the landrover one).

ReputationRep:
    Technically the car is in the wrong. You're supposed to leave room for a cyclists, room being as in the fashion you would when overtaking a car, because they may not keep to a straight course. So really he shouldn't have passed him there at all but people will, part and parcel of being a cyclist tbh. Especially in London, cyclists can't complain when cars pass close to them, when moments beforehand they will pass cars with the exact same gap as the traffic slows.

As said, he's a you tuber, he's looking for content and its probably not hard to find.

Did a fair bit of driving myself over the last few days, the number of people who basically go out of the their way to get pissed off is unreal. I was crawling in traffic and my lane basically merges for roadworks, the truck in the lane next to me is like behind my rear bumper, and from his height can see my lane is going to get shut off, but I can't with a van in front, so rather than easing off and making space he like pushes right up (nothing behind me btw), then get pissed off when I pull in front of him and gets like inches from my bumper once we get moving again. Brake tested the **** and he **** himself. So stupid, he can see what is going to happen, actively ensures it does, then gets pissed of by being inconvenienced by a situation he created. Honestly think people would be better drivers if they didn't feel so safe from getting slapped in their cars.

(Original post by Louis.)
    the driver is such a character
    He's got some ****ing issues though.

Found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfdvIfT8H5cCyclists are such little *****es, this one got humbled nicely.
    I don't really see why those lanes are so wide for cyclists. For motorbikes yeah, they filter and are going to gun you away from the lights but a cyclists is just going hold the line of cars up, then need to move to the left anyway. It is funny how we're moving towards this society where people seem to feel its acceptable to just throw verbal abuse and expect no consequences though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    The Randy Orton vs driver is even funnier.

RKO!!!!
    That's ****ing amazing.

ReputationRep:

Tom is a happy man tonight.

ReputationRep:
    They've both got some issues tbf. Not nice knowing there are so many clealy mentally unstable people on the roads but what the hell can you do about it, other than laugh when they come into contact with each other :moon:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.