Report 3 years ago
almost everyone walked out before Pellegrini's goodbye speech, lel poor guy

https://twitter.com/MCFC/status/729358718421213184
Fizzel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If we don't get 4th from this position I'll be pissed. To find ourselves here after our season is incredibly lucky, 69 points for 4th place is really as good as it gets. West Ham still have plenty of play for with the Europa spots, so I wouldn't expect them to roll over.
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fizzel)
If we don't get 4th from this position I'll be pissed. To find ourselves here after our season is incredibly lucky, 69 points for 4th place is really as good as it gets. West Ham still have plenty of play for with the Europa spots, so I wouldn't expect them to roll over.
Last ever game at Upton Park too, although dunno how many of the players have actually been there long enough to care
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fizzel)
(Original post by difeo)
Last ever game at Upton Park too, although dunno how many of the players have actually been there long enough to care
The West Ham fans will care and get behind their team. Mark Noble is as local as you could get born in Canning Town.
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If Martial's in there then i'm confident.
If Lingard's playing then i'm done.
zKlown
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by leinad2012)
Arsenal not getting past group stages? Banter fam. If Arsenal was a stock people would love it, 0% yearly variation.

Sad fact is Leicester will more than likely finishs their 1st cl game with 9 men after Morgan gives away 3 pens for pulling in the box and gets sent off and Vardy gets a red for calling the ref a "****ing jap". The continent can't handle Leicester
Lol at thinking a non-European referee can officiate a CL game.
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by difeo)
almost everyone walked out before Pellegrini's goodbye speech, lel poor guy

https://twitter.com/MCFC/status/729358718421213184
Not sure if regular attendance or not
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
We will be signing Renato Sanches this summer.

DirtyNews

-Db
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Renato! I want a tomato! And I want it fresh... Basilico!

-FJ
swirly
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
Renato! I want a tomato! And I want it fresh... Basilico!

-FJ
I remember that :rofl:
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Unfortunate that you play West Ham away from home in their last home game at that stadium and where WHU beating you could mean finishing above you in 5th. Otherwise I would've expected you guys to comfortably finished 4th above Man City.
Fizzel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zerforax)
Unfortunate that you play West Ham away from home in their last home game at that stadium and where WHU beating you could mean finishing above you in 5th. Otherwise I would've expected you guys to comfortably finished 4th above Man City.
If we don't beat them, we don't deserve it. All circumstances aside, we just need to get it done, ugly or otherwise.

We should have Rashford back at ST for that game, and Depay if Martial doesn't make it. Should give us more focus and presence than Rooney.
bj27
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by leinad2012)
Arsenal not getting past group stages? Banter fam. If Arsenal was a stock people would love it, 0% yearly variation.

Sad fact is Leicester will more than likely finishs their 1st cl game with 9 men after Morgan gives away 3 pens for pulling in the box and gets sent off and Vardy gets a red for calling the ref a "****ing jap". The continent can't handle Leicester
Arsenal did get into the UEFA cup final in 2000 so it's not like they haven't ****ed up in the group stages under Wenger.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
West Ham don't really have a great defence. We were ripping them in the FA Cup replay. If we can finish our chances we can win since we have de gea in goal.

Lingard will miss 2 sitters confirmed.
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
West Ham don't really have a great defence. We were ripping them in the FA Cup replay. If we can finish our chances we can win since we have de gea in goal.

Lingard will miss 2 sitters confirmed.
Cc everything in this post to be true.

I don't even understand how Lingard is a Manchester United player. Seriously, he is utter garbage...
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lúcio)
Cc everything in this post to be true.

I don't even understand how Lingard is a Manchester United player. Seriously, he is utter garbage...
I don't know who's more deluded; the people on this forum who believe he's a good CAM or LVG for starting him every week.

Shout out to man like WOLO
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Martial out for tomorrow lol gg
rEaR vIeW
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't know who's more deluded; the people on this forum who believe he's a good CAM or LVG for starting him every week.

True, but I'd rather think Lingard is a good CAM than Harry Kane is a one season wonder!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

It's beyond belief that your manager has resorted to regularly using dross like Fellaini and Lingard at a club as prestigious as yours.

What kind of bar does that set for the great Manchester United?
zKlown
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We will be signing Renato Sanches this summer.

DirtyNews

-Db
Thoughts hayles101

WeOnlyLiveOnce do you twitter bro?

We need you Wollow
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (54)
19.71%
Unconditional if firmed (22)
8.03%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.73%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (9)
3.28%
No unconditional offers (187)
68.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise