xxx <3 ! PLEASE HELP ZOMG ! <3 xxx Watch

sleekchic
Badges: 2
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Stricof)
Spoilers....er...right
Doctor Who has dissapointed me. Same ******* story with different characters....oh wait....characters are pretty similar as well
The Doctor appears to go to many places in the universe...and other places in Earth...yet 99% of it are places in Britain. Yay

The Doctor's Death better come soon, permenantly
Firstly **** off. Secondly **** off some more. Thirdly **** off, do you see where this is going?

If you actually bothered to watch it without the concentration span of a 5 year old communist you would actually enjoy it.

It's not the same story, it's blatantly obvious that it's not the same story or characters. I mean seriously. If you're going to criticise it then do so intelligently and not like a bloody communist.

Oh and the main reason why many of the places have been set on earth or in Britain is because of budget cuts so a vast amount of the budget has been reserved for the finale.

Hello m:)kel
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hello sleekchic
username202682
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sleekchic)
Firstly **** off. Secondly **** off some more. Thirdly **** off, do you see where this is going?

If you actually bothered to watch it without the concentration span of a 5 year old communist you would actually enjoy it.

It's not the same story, it's blatantly obvious that it's not the same story or characters. I mean seriously. If you're going to criticise it then do so intelligently and not like a bloody communist.

Oh and the main reason why many of the places have been set on earth or in Britain is because of budget cuts so a vast amount of the budget has been reserved for the finale.

Hello m:)kel
You've resorted to using 'communist' and '**** off' as a counterargument. This is a ******* fallacy :laugh:

Don't talk to me about intelligent replies. This is the epitome of ******** you have just thrown up all over the place :laugh:
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:gigg:
ShinyLittleTit™
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
hi

interesting avatar, c_p
ShinyLittleTit™
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:sigh:

you invalidated your argument
username202682
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ShinyLittleTit™)

WTF did you just get negged by like...Jess and Jangra at the same time in the football thread :indiff: looking at your rep :p:
sleekchic
Report 8 years ago
You've resorted to using 'communist' and '**** off' as a counterargument. This is a ******* fallacy :laugh:

Don't talk to me about intelligent replies. This is the epitome of ******** you have just thrown up all over the place :laugh:
Hardly. You are a communist so it's only natural.
sleekchic
Report 8 years ago

Hardly.

Who are you? :holmes:
username202682
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hardly. You are a communist so it's only natural.
Come on Sleeky. You can actually give a better argument that that ******** you spouted :laugh:
sleekchic
Report 8 years ago
Come on Sleeky. You can actually give a better argument that that ******** you spouted :laugh:
Well there's nothing to respond to. All you've said is it's the same story and characters. We both know this isn't true.

You've also talked about all the episodes being set on earth or in the UK and I've already told you that's due to budget cuts by the BBC and wanting to reserve money for the finale.
ShinyLittleTit™
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
WTF did you just get negged by like...Jess and Jangra at the same time in the football thread :indiff: looking at your rep :p:
I've been on this rep since Tuesday. I went down to -1120 then someone +repped me. I was getting used to the 2 red shinies tbh.
ShinyLittleTit™
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hardly.

Who are you? :holmes:
does it matter? who are you? :eyeball:
username202682
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well there's nothing to respond to. .
Aha right.
When you've run out of things to say you just shout spam spam communist spam eh
username202682
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've been on this rep since Tuesday. I went down to -1120 then someone +repped me. I was getting used to the 2 red shinies tbh.
Fair play. I didn't see you with this much neg earlier on... actually I thought you were on Pos :indiff:

You may pwn ISA at neg rep at some point :moon:
sleekchic
Report 8 years ago
Aha right.
When you've run out of things to say you just shout spam spam communist spam eh
I just replied.

But then it's no wonder that you've chosen to ignore my comments. :indiff:
username202682
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I just replied.

But then it's no wonder that you've chosen to ignore my comments.
I know you did reply. Its annoying when the response you want is diverted isn't :mad:
ShinyLittleTit™
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I was on one green then I got neg raped all in one day. It would be quite nice if I did, tbh.
Charl
Badges: 1
Report 8 years ago
oh my days, it's a tv show lolol
ShinyLittleTit™
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Charl)
oh my days, it's a tv show lolol
i beg your pardon?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.2%
No - but I will (41)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.48%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (280)
46.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise