This discussion is closed.
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
Learn how to do it and go teach these companies a thing or two :awesome:
I wish, not good enough and wont be for a while i doubt though i could make many £££££££

also, galaxy s2 - worth the price? girlfriend is getting a new phone on contract tonight but the galaxy s 2 cheapest contract is £35 a month isnt it? . She will pay that but i guess she would look for something with slightly less per month for a contract.

edit: just realised its only £35 a month to get the handset free, might as well pay the £100 up front eh? Im making her get the galaxy s2 so i can get the sensation and then we dont have a his and hers phone - though come to mention it, someone suggested the evo or something? any opinions

and what were you saying in another thread about getting the contract and not using the sim?
geekay1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why is psn not up yet, not even a update since the 1st........ SONY is now officially slacking
hobo06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by geekay1)
Why is psn not up yet, not even a update since the 1st........ SONY is now officially slacking
There's not much more to update on. They are working this week to get it back up, region by region. There's no update relevant to us until 'It's done'
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by *absinthe*)
my playstation has stopped playing blu-rays! can anyone help?
call them up, usually they will just replace it
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by hobo06)
There's not much more to update on. They are working this week to get it back up, region by region. There's no update relevant to us until 'It's done'
yeah i suppose a date would of been nice though
im starting to think its not coming back on this week
Madjackismad
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Illusionary)
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/116/1166006p1.html

Not a surprise, but still a disappointment...

Spoiler:
Show
Excuse the fact that it's an XBox url :ninja:
You'd be more disappointed if they released a game that wasn't up to the standards of the last two though.
AugustWestie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Finally got a new mouse... Are people still playing Minecraft at all or not?
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AugustWestie)
Finally got a new mouse... Are people still playing Minecraft at all or not?
i dont think they are anymore?
AugustWestie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
i dont think they are anymore?
Lol ah well, that's what you get for relying on the Royal Mail.
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'll be up to playing today
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
did anyone know about the anonymous groups threat to sony that they would attack sony systems if they continued to press charges on geohot ??
neillya1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
did anyone know about the anonymous groups threat to sony that they would attack sony systems if they continued to press charges on geohot ??
It's a load of *******s, anonymous have nothing to do with the hack, Sony just can't figure out who it is so use them as a scapegoat :rolleyes:

Fact is, Anonymous was apparently DDoS'ing the Sony website when the hack occured, so Sony immediately thought "OMG GUIZE, ANONYMOUS DID THE HACK TOO!!!!!11!1".....

Anonymous have denied it, and trust me if they had done it they'd be singing from the rooftops like the do with most things :rolleyes: Plus, it's not in their nature to steal credit card details, aren't they meant to be "hacktivists", not fraudsters?
Enoch.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
^ that is very true. I believe it was "Geohot Supporters" not Anonymous.
Enoch.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by hobo06)
Europe should be back before North America. We dont have crazy selfish hackers. :unimpressed:
badger-man
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anonymous officially ceased attacks weeks ago as it was harming innocent gamers. It is believed that supporters of George Hotz were DDOS'ing at the time of the intrusion but as of yet, the two are unrelated. However the DDOS attack could have unintentionally helped the hackers gain access to the personal data.
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by neillya1)
It's a load of *******s, anonymous have nothing to do with the hack, Sony just can't figure out who it is so use them as a scapegoat :rolleyes:

Fact is, Anonymous was apparently DDoS'ing the Sony website when the hack occured, so Sony immediately thought "OMG GUIZE, ANONYMOUS DID THE HACK TOO!!!!!11!1".....

Anonymous have denied it, and trust me if they had done it they'd be singing from the rooftops like the do with most things :rolleyes: Plus, it's not in their nature to steal credit card details, aren't they meant to be "hacktivists", not fraudsters?
(Original post by badger-man)
Anonymous officially ceased attacks weeks ago as it was harming innocent gamers. It is believed that supporters of George Hotz were DDOS'ing at the time of the intrusion but as of yet, the two are unrelated. However the DDOS attack could have unintentionally helped the hackers gain access to the personal data.
I didn't think Anonymous would of done it, but it does seem likely that it is in some way connected to geohot/geohot supporters.
*absinthe*
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
call them up, usually they will just replace it
it's playing old ones just not new ones. No software updates to do .

The discs are working on other ps3's. i don't know what's happened. Don't want to waste their time if it's some setting.
badger-man
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I didn't think Anonymous would of done it, but it does seem likely that it is in some way connected to geohot/geohot supporters.
It's likely that some members of Anonymous continued attacking Sony however Anonymous no longer condoned these attacks. The DDOS'ers are therefore unaffiliated with Anonymous and Sony should stop blaming Anonymous.
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by *absinthe*)
it's playing old ones just not new ones. No software updates to do .

The discs are working on other ps3's. i don't know what's happened. Don't want to waste their time if it's some setting.
its likely to be the laser if you call them they should send someone out who will give you another playstation and take that one away
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by badger-man)
It's likely that some members of Anonymous continued attacking Sony however Anonymous no longer condoned these attacks. The DDOS'ers are therefore unaffiliated with Anonymous and Sony should stop blaming Anonymous.
Made themselves a bit of a obvious target to get blamed and sony are just looking for anyone to blame.
should of expected it really
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads