Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Thank you

Hahaa yep! Crazy crazy people ;P It was quite funny though hehe so I will indeed take it as a compliment!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As long as you had fun, that's all that matters!

Here to the New Year! Think I need to get out there more this year

You have an exams this month?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did! Apparently some people thought I was dead at one point :lol: never been so drunk!

Hahaha, the thought did make me laugh, a lot!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So they decided to pose with your body instead of checking to see if you were? :lolwut: :lol: I'm guessing you're doing dry January to help your liver out then right me love?

Well at least you're taking it in good grace then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Cos that's not stalkerish at all
    Totally not gonna deny that being stalkerish Tomsta, she's done the same though so fair play :lol:

It's all out in the open on the interwebs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Ah that must've being nice then . Haha I really don't know whats going on with me nowadays :P I got more than enough sleep as I went to sleep at 02:15 am :P but I suppose I just needed a lay in after all those late nights

hehe Indeed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh \times \infty

By the way I'll be keeping an eye out for those passed out pictures of you, muahaha if they are uploaded somewhere that is
    Hahaa fair enough! You're being wise and catching up on sleep while you can, me on the other hand - not so smart!

Hahaha oh god

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    As long as you had fun, that's all that matters!

Here to the New Year! Think I need to get out there more this year

You have an exams this month?
    Although I can't remember half of the night and hit my head on a table multiple times, from videos I've seen, I was definitely having a great night :lol:

Yeah, same having just turned 18 and all that! Just have to control myself when I do

Not this month thankfully, but next month what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right, off to bed for me my lovelies! Time to cuddle up to my cuddly duck and pretend it's the man of my dreams

ReputationRep:
    Totally not gonna deny that being stalkerish Tomsta, she's done the same though so fair play :lol:

It's all out in the open on the interwebs
    Oh i don't wanna know what you've done, although i've not excatly been "on my best behaviour" either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    So they decided to pose with your body instead of checking to see if you were? :lolwut: :lol: I'm guessing you're doing dry January to help your liver out then right me love?

Well at least you're taking it in good grace then!
    My pulse was checked Ah I ought to! But I've got a party on Saturday and the Saturday after that, so I won't be doing dry January, but I'm going to limit myself to only 2 drinks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super_kawaii)
    Right, off to bed for me my lovelies! Time to cuddle up to my cuddly duck and pretend it's the man of my dreams
    Bit early for bed isn't it?

Edit: oh i forgot your in China arn't you
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Although I can't remember half of the night and hit my head on a table multiple times, from videos I've seen, I was definitely having a great night :lol:

Yeah, same having just turned 18 and all that! Just have to control myself when I do

Not this month thankfully, but next month what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well the nights you cant remember are always the best ones!!! :lol:

I have an exam on the 13th on development in Latin America and the Caribbean

Your still doing A-levels right? - Sorry, I know you've told me before but Ive forgotten

ReputationRep:
    Hahaa fair enough! You're being wise and catching up on sleep while you can, me on the other hand - not so smart!

Hahaha oh god

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm just going to sleep whenever and waking up whenever really, no real plan just leaving it down to luck :P. hehe you'll need to become more smarter sleeping wise if you don't want the 4th to hit you hard , I'll try to convince you to sleep earlier ;P though to be fair I'm probably gonna forget. Damn my short term memory loss!

I'm sure they aren't that bad haha, will give me a good few laughs, especially if I put them side by side with the baby photo LOL :teehee:

Night! haha have fun with that thought while it lasts xP

ReputationRep:
    Bit early for bed isn't it?

Edit: oh i forgot your in China arn't you
    Yeah, it's 21:40 here atm

ReputationRep:
    My pulse was checked Ah I ought to! But I've got a party on Saturday and the Saturday after that, so I won't be doing dry January, but I'm going to limit myself to only 2 drinks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And so they just left you there slumped on the floor :lol: Limiting 2 drinks of alcohol a day ehhh? Well good luck with that, but that may be a challenge

ReputationRep:
    Oh i don't wanna know what you've done, although i've not excatly been "on my best behaviour" either
    I've never got smashed or anything so not really anything embarrassing just stuff you'd class as stalking for looking at :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I've never got smashed or anything so not really anything embarrassing just stuff you'd class as stalking for looking at :lol:
    why don't i believe you ...

ReputationRep:
    why don't i believe you ...
    I'm honestly ridiculously innocent despite how I come off on TSR

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's 21:40 here atm
    1st Jan right? so your techinally a time traveler in comparison to us in the UK

ReputationRep:
    I'm honestly ridiculously innocent despite how I come off on TSR
    I'll take your word for it, same it with, although my 'naughty' side is starting to come into the real world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    Well the nights you cant remember are always the best ones!!! :lol:

I have an exam on the 13th on development in Latin America and the Caribbean

Your still doing A-levels right? - Sorry, I know you've told me before but Ive forgotten
    Exactly

Ah good luck! I'm sure you'll smash it

Yeah I am final year, can't wait for uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1st Jan right? so your techinally a time traveler in comparison to us in the UK
    Yep, only a couple of hours until the 2nd

I guess you could say that

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.