Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesR12)
    Anything skinny just marks you out as a typical homosexual.

You dress like the kid that everyone sees walking down the street and wants to punch
    Is that a bad thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Is that a bad thing?
    Well personally if I was heterosexual I'd prefer to be identified as hetero, not homo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Maybe. There's no point me wearing normal jeans though as it looks dumb and baggy, may as well wear skinny cos at least it's fashionable

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Difference between slim and skinny. Build yourself up boi

ReputationRep:
    Well personally if I was heterosexual I'd prefer to be identified as hetero, not homo.
    I suppose you know everything there is to know about what makes a 'typical' homosexual. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I suppose you know everything there is to know about what makes a 'typical' homosexual. :rolleyes:
    Sure, conveniently slip down the homophobia accusation road

ReputationRep:
    Difference between slim and skinny. Build yourself up boi
    Yeah I'm working at it man. Need to get bigger but would rather be skinny than normal weight with more fat, but would rather be hench than both if that makes sense haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is that a bad thing?
    Just come out why don't you!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm working at it man. Need to get bigger but would rather be skinny than normal weight with more fat, but would rather be hench than both if that makes sense haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Girls defo prefer guys to be skinnier-normal, as opposed to fatter-normal, in my experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Just come out why don't you!
    I am not gay, I am more a ponce than anything. Not that I look like a skinny ponce in real life, I lift and just like to take good care of myself. One of my ex female flatmates actually came into my room and told me I had more personal grooming products than her :lol:. I hate the fake look as well, I just like very simple styles worn in the right way. Style is all about the simple done beautifully imo.

But, if I had to choose I would prefer to kiss a good looking man than an average woman. Mario Gotze for example over your average woman on the street? Any day.

ReputationRep:
    I am not gay, I am more a ponce than anything. Not that I look like a skinny ponce in real life, I lift and just like to take good care of myself. One of my ex female flatmates actually came into my room and told me I had more personal grooming products than her :lol:. I hate the fake look as well, I just like very simple styles worn in the right way. Style is all about the simple done beautifully imo.

But, if I had to choose I would prefer to kiss a good looking man than an average woman. Mario Gotze for example over your average woman on the street? Any day.
    Just knew you were gonna mention Gotze somewhere.

So you're essentially a metro?

ReputationRep:
    But, if I had to choose I would prefer to kiss a good looking man than an average woman.
    :K:

Can't say I agree.

On the topic of products I use 3 in total. Face scrub/Face Wash and Hair Wax.

ReputationRep:

So you're bi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)

Can't say I agree.
    I see his point but only like Susan
    Boyle levels. Who would you rather kiss, her or Ramsey? Death is not an option.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I would agree when it's that level. Not an average woman though.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    but which one wud you stick your **** into?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He said average though, if Susan Boyle was what the average woman looked like I'd cry and probs move.

To answer the question anyway, it's hard to say- both would be extremely reluctantly but I'd pick Ramsey just about. Was going to say still Boyle but I Googled her and yeah.. Tough decision lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Just knew you were gonna mention Gotze somewhere.

So you're essentially a metro?

I hate the term "metro", it's so sex and the city and early 2000's David Beckham. I prefer to say I just like to look after myself. In general I dislike the labels.

And yes, I like Gotze. He's an attractive man and I would rather kiss him than the average woman on the street. I am not slightly interested in the average woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    So you're bi
    No. For the fact that I would never practise gay sex.

ReputationRep:
    No. For the fact that I would never practise gay sex.
    The attraction is enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)

Can't say I agree.

On the topic of products I use 3 in total. Face scrub/Face Wash and Hair Wax.

Do you find that surprising or strange?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.