Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Green Bubblegum)
    congratulations on every ones GCSE Grades!! Look forward to starting AS, its going to be a long year.

If anyone need A-Level tuition contact me, I got A*AAB in Geo,Bio,Chem and Phy.
    What are you going to study? Which university are you going to go? Impressive grades. Well done. I am going to do Geography A level - was it difficult?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squidgy)
    Anyone managed to get the Edexcel UMS converter working for the recent exams?

I wanted to work out the number of marks I got in Maths.
    just search into google: gcse edexcel ums converter, then click on the first link and the click where it says "download our mark converter". Once downloaded, open the excel document and and choose whatever options in the dropboxes

ReputationRep:
    I see everyone did well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I see everyone did well!
    How did you do, very well i presume?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr234)
    How did you do, very well i presume?
    :erm: I did well, but I wasn't 100% happy because I got AAB in three subjects I was expecting A*s in.

Oh well...

8 A*s, 6 As, B and a C.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squidgy)
    Anyone managed to get the Edexcel UMS converter working for the recent exams?

I wanted to work out the number of marks I got in Maths.

I've got the Edexcel UMS converter working. What's your UMS score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PARM1)
    just search into google: gcse edexcel ums converter, then click on the first link and the click where it says "download our mark converter". Once downloaded, open the excel document and and choose whatever options in the dropboxes
    I know, I downloaded it but it wasn't working for the subject I wanted

ReputationRep:
    xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parasagarwal01)
    u guys.. UMS converters are only for A LEVEL EXAMS!!! Ours is just raw marks but it is written as UMS. Raw and UMS are the same for IGCSE/GCSE results!!!
    I think you're mistaken - the UMS system is used for both GCSEs and A-levels, and you can get GCSE mark converters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiecat)
    I think you're mistaken - the UMS system is used for both GCSEs and A-levels, and you can get GCSE mark converters.
    omg so did i deserve a negative rating for that! ?

ReputationRep:
    :erm: I did well, but I wasn't 100% happy because I got AAB in three subjects I was expecting A*s in.

Oh well...

8 A*s, 6 As, B and a C.
    :eek: You did 16 GCSE's, well done I could just about manage with 10!:burnout:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr234)
    :eek: You did 16 GCSE's, well done I could just about manage with 10!:burnout:
    Thanks

Now I've been offered a scholarship!

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please explain what the points are for?

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Can someone explain to me how to find out what the grade boundaries are for the OVERALL mark for OCR exams? Not just the modular grade boundaries but the overall ones? PLEASE, PLEASE reply this is so important!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heytherehello)
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Can someone explain to me how to find out what the grade boundaries are for the OVERALL mark for OCR exams? Not just the modular grade boundaries but the overall ones? PLEASE, PLEASE reply this is so important!
    which subject is it?

ReputationRep:

Oh well...

8 A*s, 6 As, B and a C.
    which subjects were they in? still 8a*s is pretty good going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    which subject is it?
    Philosophy and Ethics, but i can't find the overall grade boundaries for any OCR subject! Can you please, please help me?

ReputationRep:
    I am 4ums (4 raw) off an A* in OCR Economics, would you say it's worth a remark?
    I currently have 9a*s and 2as and would hope to read medicine at a top uni, would an extra a* make a difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heytherehello)
    Philosophy and Ethics, but i can't find the overall grade boundaries for any OCR subject! Can you please, please help me?
    max was 200 with 180 for an A* 160 for an A etc

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone who got their results back -- I hope you're pleased with them!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.