Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    You've done it before, haven't you? So of course you can do it and it is just a matter of time, you will througly embrace the methodology and motivation again. It will take hours, but giving up? Maybe take a break. Anyone you can talk to concerning your assignment?
    Might email my tutor later to let him know i'm having a rough week. I finished my assignment a second ago... but it was due in this morning. :/ i'll have to talk my way out of that somehow.

Thanks for the reply x

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

How are you all?

Well, I need some help with a decision of mine. I just had a CPA (care plan assessment) and to be honest it was terrible, I mean I never had a chance to talk or to give my opinion. Long story short, I have been given a choice to either have a year off and carry on next year or carry on. I really am confused, I seriously don't know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelybrummie)
    Hi everyone!

How are you all?

Well, I need some help with a decision of mine. I just had a CPA (care plan assessment) and to be honest it was terrible, I mean I never had a chance to talk or to give my opinion. Long story short, I have been given a choice to either have a year off and carry on next year or carry on. I really am confused, I seriously don't know what to do.

I don't know whether you should carry on or have a year out but I will say if you take the year out make sure you'll be doing something productive. Sitting on your ass all day everyday isn't good for your mental health.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    :worm:
    :hi: How Saber?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superwolf)
    :hi: How Saber?
    Saber ok. The aripiprazole experiment didn't go so well. :no:

I read about your ham. Ham is amazing. I take it the whole holiday was a success?

(Original post by superwolf)
    X
    I think I forgot where the first letter of your name is in the alphabet when I was trying to find you on Skype just now. :facepalm: But yes. Skype?

ReputationRep:
    Saber ok. The aripiprazole experiment didn't go so well. :no:

I read about your ham. Ham is amazing. I take it the whole holiday was a success?
    :console: What you on now then?

Ham is bloody fantastic. :yep: And yes, whole holiday success, except that my mum lost my dad's expensive binoculars, so of course I had to remind her of this at every opportune moment. :mmm: We had to report it to the Guardia Civil, who were lovely but their office building stank of weed. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone

I hope everyone is ok. I am looking for a bit of advice about my psychiatrist. Last session I had with him descended into me shouting at him asking him why he wasn't helping me and him gave rude replies, e.g. "I do know about Chinese philosophy" "I am an expert" "How long have you been irritable for?". I was admitted in hospital at the weekend and I was very poorly with an infection and they said this may have made me irritable. I emailed my shrink yesterday to let him know what had happened to me and I apologised. The thing which is annoying me is that I haven't received a reply. No, OK I hope you get well soon, or a Thanks for letting me know. Nothing. I've had no acknowledgement and I've seriously had enough of him and most of my time is spent crying because of him and things he has said but seeing him once every other week is all the help I get from uni.

I really don't want to see him. In fact I'm quite frightened but I would appreciate someone else's thoughts about whether they would expect an email back.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1381864491.288530.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  92.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1381864502.454971.jpg
Size:  123.6 KB

Who wants cake

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)

Who wants cake

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PRSOM :sad:
    That looks like an awesome cake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    PRSOM :sad:
    That looks like an awesome cake.
    Colin catterpilla :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Colin catterpilla :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did he taste good?

ReputationRep:
    Did he taste good?
    Chocolate cake with chocolate butter icing covered in chocolate. Of course it tasted nice :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate cake with chocolate butter icing covered in chocolate. Of course it tasted nice :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooh! :sogood: Any left? :drool: :ninja:

Hope you've had a super-awesome day lovely. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh! :sogood: Any left? :drool: :ninja:

Hope you've had a super-awesome day lovely. :hugs:
    Theres loads left, i currently have a food baby

I have minus a few things iv had a really good day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Who wants cake

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :itsme: You deserve every meltalicious mouthful. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Its ok i feel so loved by my father, got a facebook comment from him with my name spelt wrong
    Rory is spoiling me :unimpressed:
    But i now have some trusty dunlops :yep:
    Just waiting on a phone call from my sister when her baby is awake

Chatted to my mum on facebook thismorning and feeling much better thanks

Hope your ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :birthday: :yep: Hope you have an amazing time :lovehug:

Who wants cake

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woah! :eek: Where was mine? :sad:

ReputationRep:

Who wants cake

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh ooh, me me, I love cake! Those sparkly fireworks things are amazing, I've had them on previous birthdays, really awesome.

Happy birthday, hope your meal out went well (if that's what you did).

:console: What you on now then?

Ham is bloody fantastic. :yep: And yes, whole holiday success, except that my mum lost my dad's expensive binoculars, so of course I had to remind her of this at every opportune moment. :mmm: We had to report it to the Guardia Civil, who were lovely but their office building stank of weed. :teehee:
    Same as before.

Haha, now you know what happens to all the weed they seize. Glad to hear your holiday went well.

ReputationRep:
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :itsme: You deserve every meltalicious mouthful. :yep:
    ill send some up in the post hahaha
    i now feel sick with a huge food baby

(Original post by avhhs)
    :birthday: :yep: Hope you have an amazing time :lovehug:

Woah! :eek: Where was mine? :sad:

had a good day thanks theres still some left, well when i say some, more like 3/4s of the cake :eek:

Ooh ooh, me me, I love cake! Those sparkly fireworks things are amazing, I've had them on previous birthdays, really awesome.

Happy birthday, hope your meal out went well (if that's what you did).
    i got scared, cos it said thered be a dely from me lighting to it going off... there wasnt. cue a cat going crazy and me screaming! haha i was impressed though, it was the first time id had one

and yeah, me and rory went to town this afternoon and i went shopping rory got me some dunlops, a necklace and a ornament, i bought a dvd box set and 3 tops from the money my mum gave me, then we had nandos for lunch :drool: came home for a nap, then we got pizza hut for tea and had champers and cake i did a fantastic impression of a beached whale eariler when i got stuck on the sofa :yep: haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ponchokid)
    i got scared, cos it said thered be a dely from me lighting to it going off... there wasnt. cue a cat going crazy and me screaming! haha i was impressed though, it was the first time id had one

and yeah, me and rory went to town this afternoon and i went shopping rory got me some dunlops, a necklace and a ornament, i bought a dvd box set and 3 tops from the money my mum gave me, then we had nandos for lunch :drool: came home for a nap, then we got pizza hut for tea and had champers and cake i did a fantastic impression of a beached whale eariler when i got stuck on the sofa :yep: haha
    Heh, yeah, it can be a little scary, but that's what makes those things so great.

Sounds like a really lovely day. :yy: Pizza hut and Nandos hell yeah!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.