Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    The attraction is enough
    How does that work then? So you're automatically labelled because you find someone (a guy) more attractive than the average woman? It is not like I would ever **** another guy. So, I don't get the labels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Do you find that surprising or strange?
    I find it strange that a straight man who most likely is average looking (I may be wrong) would rather share a kiss with a above average looking male than an average looking female, yeah.

You say you're not bi, but you sound quite bi.

ReputationRep:
    How does that work then? So you're automatically labelled because you find someone (a guy) more attractive than the average woman? It is not like I would ever **** another guy. So, I don't get the labels.
    Well they say most people are bi to some extent, on the Kinsey scale or whatever. If you find a 9/10 male more attractive than a 5/10 female then that wouldn't make you 50/50 but to a certain extent.
    Sexuality is about the attraction not just the act so I'd say the way you see it is enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    I find it strange that a straight man who most likely is average looking (I may be wrong) would rather share a kiss with a above average looking male than an average looking female, yeah.

You say you're not bi, but you sound quite bi.

As an average looking man (I don't see how that has any relevance but you decided to put that in there, so ok) who has been through over 100 women (not that it proves anything nor can be proved on an inconsequential internet chat forum... you're just going to have to take this statement on good faith therefore ) I am simply bored of the average woman. They do not interest me any longer.

It does not matter if I am labelled here, it's an internet forum with no consequences. And even if I am labelled in real life, I am not the type of guy that has ever really cared for what other people thought. If I did, I would not be happy.

ReputationRep:
    dis guy^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesR12)
    dis guy^
    Still mad I called you out on being a homophobe?

Anyway, I'm out, I am not posting on a sub-forum where some of it's members are going to try and make a Fashanu out of me.

ReputationRep:
    Still mad I called you out on being a homophobe?

Anyway, I'm out, I am not posting on a sub-forum where some of it's members are going to try and make a Fashanu out of me.
    Oh yeah the over-arching aim is definitely to get you to commit suicide.

But where would be without your wannabe-Zurich (wannabe-wannabe?) essays and conveniently random man-love rants

ReputationRep:
    As an average looking man (I don't see how that has any relevance but you decided to put that in there, so ok) who has been through over 100 women (not that it proves anything nor can be proved on an inconsequential internet chat forum... you're just going to have to take this statement on good faith therefore ) I am simply bored of the average woman. They do not interest me any longer.

It does not matter if I am labelled here, it's an internet forum with no consequences. And even if I am labelled in real life, I am not the type of guy that has ever really cared for what other people thought. If I did, I would not be happy.
    No need to get defensive, I have no issue or care but you asked if I find it strange and for a straight male I would find it strange, for a bi male however I wouldn't, thus I got the impression you sounded bi.

So what you're saying is you limit yourself to only the top echelon of women when it comes to sex? Since you wouldn't practice gay sex but would rather kiss a good looking male then average female? I know a kiss and sex aren't the same but they are both types of sexual interaction.

I raised the average looking man point because the average looking male doesn't have a plethora of extremely hot women to choose from. If you were extremely good looking I could somewhat understand why you would hold that viewpoint more.

I find my interest in a women isn't limited to whether she's average looking or higher, it's far more complex and changes from time to time so while I have dated around myself I still couldn't agree with that statement. Not to say it's wrong or invalid in any way, just that it doesn't apply to me though that may be because my number is lower than 100.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesR12)
    Oh yeah the over-arching aim is definitely to get you to commit suicide.

But where would be without your wannabe-Zurich (wannabe-wannabe?) essays and conveniently random man-love rants
    Zurich gets his style from the misc where such essays are very very common on most threads. I have been on the misc since 2007, it's not even 'hipster', it's just like that. Zurich is 23, I am 23. Therefore, I have more than enough reason to believe that I have just as much ownership of that writing style as he does. As for actually wanting to be the real Zurich? No, I would rather not. Nice enough guy, but no, I would rather be myself.

As for your suicide point, I am just going to conveniently ignore the idiotic conclusion you have come to there. No, I was referring more to the fact that he got labelled as I am getting labelled, it is more a internet forum version of a witch hunt that belongs in the 90's than anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    Well they say most people are bi to some extent, on the Kinsey scale or whatever. If you find a 9/10 male more attractive than a 5/10 female then that wouldn't make you 50/50 but to a certain extent.
    Sexuality is about the attraction not just the act so I'd say the way you see it is enough.
    Ok, if that is the way it is then so be it.

ReputationRep:

Why over 100? That's nuts, no wonder you're bored of women.

ReputationRep:
    lol, not even on the Misc.

My style is a cheap imitation of Jason Statham and Russell Crowe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Why over 100? That's nuts, no wonder you're bored of women.
    To extent, I got carried away. And because I know that I will never have a family (personal reasons) so I can do what I want to really without consideration for a future wife. If I know that I am going to settle down in the future with wife and kids I would never have been like that. Anyway, nice talking football misc, I don't feel comfortable posting here any longer. Those who I like here know who they are.

ReputationRep:
    100 brasses then

ReputationRep:
    To extent, I got carried away. And because I know that I will never have a family (personal reasons) so I can do what I want to really without consideration for a future wife. If I know that I am going to settle down in the future with wife and kids I would never have been like that. Anyway, nice talking football misc, I don't feel comfortable posting here any longer. Those who I like here know who they are.
    Am I liked by you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just find it interesting and surprising is all, didn't mean to cause any offense.

You're a good poster, would be shame to not have you here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    100 brasses then
    Brasses, strippers, bar ****s etc etc. It's not difficult when you don't need alcohol to actually do well because well, I don't mess about. I got rejected in bars/clubs sometimes but tbh not much at all, it was surprisingly easy once I killed all of my anxiety and care with the experience of seeing 'brasses'. And it was Newcastle. . .

Also, question this, how would I have amassed the money for 100 brasses as a student?

But whatever, I don't need to say anything more. You seem to have made your own minds up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Am I liked by you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yah.

ReputationRep:
    just gonna be posting a plead like this over the next month or so for anybody who hasn't to do my disserration survey if they have time

it doesn't seem to take any longer than 20 minutes and many people have (surprisingly) reported it to be quite fun - everything is explained in the link below
    if you do take it, please make sure you try to complete it fully though

thank you in advance to anybody who does and make sure to let me know if do you the survey

http://nclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/...X0Ep3oTdFYNitv

ReputationRep:
    Any dissertation completed with the assistance of this thread aint worth the paper its written on tbh

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.