Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilymacky)
    That's fab! I hope everyone is social when we arrive!
    (Original post by kjlynch)
    Good luck to the both of you!! We'll probably bump into each other haha! Am I the only one who's super excited?
    I'm not planning on shutting myself off anyway - last minute cramming really isn't my thing!
    Looking forward to meeting you all, I'm definitely super hyped up too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1spanishstudent)
    Has anybody heard from Exeter for modern languages??
    Nothing yet! Did you say in another post you'd spoken to them? What did they say about modern languages??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anomalouse)
    Nothing yet! Did you say in another post you'd spoken to them? What did they say about modern languages??
    It was my friend that spoke to them and apparently they said they haven't sent invites/rejections out yet.. But there's a guy on here who said he called and Exeter said they have sent all invitations out already and rejections are currently in the post... Not sure what to believe!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got an interview at Univ for History??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    They didn't send any more info? Reply to them and ask if there's a specific time you should arrive.
    Well they said I need to report to the college lodge by 10:00 AM on Wednesday at the latest, and just to put on your online form if you were arriving earlier and that you didn't have to ask permission to stay earlier lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patrick Gekko)
    is it possible to leave the college if you don't have an interview and meet with friends who are in oxford at the same time (for interviews as well)? thanks
    From what I could gather, Oxford won't keep tabs on you at all times. I imagine they just treat you like a current student in that you can do basically what you want during your time visiting. I'm sure a few facilities will be open to use around, too

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got a rejection letter from Exeter yet?

ReputationRep:
    I also spoke to them today and they said they hadn't given invitations for modern languages out yet?
    uhm…i don't know rly,they said to me that they've sent all the invitation out for all subjects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davies1)
    Has anyone got a rejection letter from Exeter yet?
    No!! Haven't heard anything, haven't seen many people on TSR posting about Exeter though so maybe they haven't sent invitations out yet

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've just been invited to interview at Exeter for Classics. On the email, they told me I needed to be there for 1pm latest, but further down they said I can arrive "any time before 3pm." Does anyone else have this from Exeter? Honestly I'll probably go with 1pm to be on the safe side, but slightly confusing anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone thinking about going to the Christmas concert at ChCh cathedral on 11th December?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzy2016)
    Anyone thinking about going to the Christmas concert at ChCh cathedral on 11th December?
    I didnt know that there was a christmas concert, but now that I do I totally want to go!

ReputationRep:
    No!! Haven't heard anything, haven't seen many people on TSR posting about Exeter though so maybe they haven't sent invitations out yet
    I'm afraid they have :/ you might have been pooled though! So ridiculous they send out rejections by post makes no sense at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davies1)
    I'm afraid they have :/ you might have been pooled though! So ridiculous they send out rejections by post makes no sense at all
    Omg how do you know they have?! 😭

ReputationRep:
    Geography interview at Christ Church!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fedelias)
    I didnt know that there was a christmas concert, but now that I do I totally want to go!
    Yep! Here's the link:
    http://www.musicatoxford.com/Concert...Christmas.html

ReputationRep:
    when do medics find out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by London bae)
    Anyone got interview invitation from St Hugh's E&M? I haven't seen anybody discuss about it yet.

Is that mean no one applying the same cause and collage with me?
    Well you are not the only one waiting for E&M. I applied for E&M at Trinity and still haven't heard back.

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** scroll right of the stalking page. Someone trolled it again :rant:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...957106&vpid=A1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermionegrangcr)
    Oh **** scroll right of the stalking page. Someone trolled it again :rant:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...957106&vpid=A1
    You'd think that people applying to Oxford would have more intelligent banter than this tbh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.