Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Heh, yeah, it can be a little scary, but that's what makes those things so great.

Sounds like a really lovely day. :yy: Pizza hut and Nandos hell yeah!
    just all of a sudden it went WOOOOOOOSH haha, but it certainly made it special :yep:

was i was freaking out a bit about it last night in between crying, but iv actually had a really nice day
    yep, iv eaten FAR too much :yep: haha still have pizza left, cake left AND a box of celebrations!

ReputationRep:
    Crawling with bugs. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Crawling with bugs. :cry2:
    Use your twiddly to proove to yourself your not :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    just all of a sudden it went WOOOOOOOSH haha, but it certainly made it special :yep:

was i was freaking out a bit about it last night in between crying, but iv actually had a really nice day
    yep, iv eaten FAR too much :yep: haha still have pizza left, cake left AND a box of celebrations!
    Really glad to hear that. You were saying about not looking forward to the day so it's always good when it goes well. Leftover pizza is excellent for breakfast, followed by cake, sounds like tomorrow will be a good day too!

(Original post by tasha96)
    Crawling with bugs
    Could you take a shower? Or take your medication? I used to have trifluoperazine and diazepam which I could take when things were getting bad and it worked pretty well, so maybe have a word with your psychiatrist about some kind of prn drug?

ReputationRep:
    Use your twiddly to proove to yourself your not :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tryingg yto. Ican feel them all over me. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)

Could you take a shower? Or take your medication? I used to have trifluoperazine and diazepam which I could take when things were getting bad and it worked pretty well, so maybe have a word with your psychiatrist about some kind of prn drug?
    Not allowed to have a shower at this time because the racket our shower makes wakes everyone else up. I shoulld prrobablyaskk about that. :/ Thank you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    ill send some up in the post hahaha
    i now feel sick with a huge food baby

had a good day thanks theres still some left, well when i say some, more like 3/4s of the cake :eek:

i got scared, cos it said thered be a dely from me lighting to it going off... there wasnt. cue a cat going crazy and me screaming! haha i was impressed though, it was the first time id had one

and yeah, me and rory went to town this afternoon and i went shopping rory got me some dunlops, a necklace and a ornament, i bought a dvd box set and 3 tops from the money my mum gave me, then we had nandos for lunch :drool: came home for a nap, then we got pizza hut for tea and had champers and cake i did a fantastic impression of a beached whale eariler when i got stuck on the sofa :yep: haha
    Lol, sounds like an amazing day :yep: And thanks for saving me some virtual cake :ninja:

................................ ................................

Somehow ended up reminding myself that I'm alone, and you know what that means... :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just thought i'd check in and say i'm still around and managing OK at the minute. I hope all you guys are still crusading on.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Started planning my boyfriend's birthday/ Christmas presents :^_^:

He likes Pokemon so i'm drawing (well mostly tracing) him a picture which i'm going to post on tickled on his birthday for part of it (he likes tickled too) :pika:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by james1211)
    Hey guys, just thought i'd check in and say i'm still around and managing OK at the minute. I hope all you guys are still crusading on.
    Glad you're doing OK atm

Chocolate cake with chocolate butter icing covered in chocolate. Of course it tasted nice :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ARGH, why my Internet no work when you're handing out cake? :cry:

Did you save me a piece? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Yay - mental health team coming for home visit this afternoon. They are listening to what I'm saying (I hope). I contacted them to stop me maybe needing Crisis intervention in a couple of weeks time as been sliding downhill too quickly. I'm hoping that if they do what I ask them to do, I can regain some semblance of control.

Added benefit means I can post on this thread again without being concerned I might breach TSR rules. (I stopped myself from posting a few times).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Glad you're doing OK atm
    Thank you, likewise

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by los lobos marinos)
    Yay - mental health team coming for home visit this afternoon. They are listening to what I'm saying (I hope). I contacted them to stop me maybe needing Crisis intervention in a couple of weeks time as been sliding downhill too quickly. I'm hoping that if they do what I ask them to do, I can regain some semblance of control.

Added benefit means I can post on this thread again without being concerned I might breach TSR rules. (I stopped myself from posting a few times).
    its good to hear you're thinking positive instead of focusing on bad stuff, and that isn't always easy.

the whole stopping yourself from posting must take a lot of self control, so remember you have that willpower when it comes to other stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Glad you're doing OK atm

ARGH, why my Internet no work when you're handing out cake? :cry:

Did you save me a piece? :ninja:
    Oh theres still cake, dont worry
    Theres enough cake to feed an army of the MHSS regiment :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Oh theres still cake, dont worry
    Theres enough cake to feed an army of the MHSS regiment :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean

:puppyeyes:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Seriously don't know what to do anymore...

I think I might admit my self to a hospital

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelybrummie)
    Seriously don't know what to do anymore...

I think I might admit my self to a hospital
    have you tried contacting samaritans or nightline? they can really help sometimes when ur feeling particularly low. Do what you need to keep yourself safe,

i honestly couldn't tell you the best way of going to the hospital and sorting stuff with them, but im sure you'll get the help you need if you ask :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmanewman)
    Saw a new mental health nurse today who noticed the cuts on my arms are fading.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The cuts on my arms are from June. So it's been a while since I've cut where people would see them.

Anyway. She kept praising me for this and I came home with so many urges to hurt myself again. Just because she kept going on about them.
    She was lovely though. But another bad day I'm having I guess. :cry:
    Plus. New medication.
    :hugs:
    glad she was loverly, but maybe if she keeps going on about SH next time, prehaps ask her to stop as it can trigger you?

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I've been very unhappy for a while. I get incredibly anxious and cry a lot of the time (seeing GP soon, fingers crossed). I've pushed some people away. However, I have (had?) this friend who sent me a message earlier this morning- in short it said- (it was long)

"Everything you say is so ****ing negative you need to stop or just leave me the **** alone. I've had enough of how horrible you are, don't ever talk to me"

I absolutely cannot understand why someone would say this to another who they for well know is unhappy/depressive. Do they want to push me over the ****ing edge?

I sat in a cubicle, crying my eyes out and left. I don't even know what to do. What's the point.

What do I do. I have no one to talk to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmanewman)
    Saw a new mental health nurse today who noticed the cuts on my arms are fading.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The cuts on my arms are from June. So it's been a while since I've cut where people would see them.

Anyway. She kept praising me for this and I came home with so many urges to hurt myself again. Just because she kept going on about them.
    She was lovely though. But another bad day I'm having I guess. :cry:
    Plus. New medication.
    Cbt can also be triggering a lot of the time since you have to talk about stuff you don't want to, and think in a way that you're not used to, at least that's what im reminded of when reading ur post.

She only means well but yeah, if you don't mention something, she won't think she's doing anything wrong, so be sure to speak up in one way or another

Best of luck with the new meds, i hope they treat you ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.