Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Any dissertation completed with the assistance of this thread aint worth the paper its written on tbh
    How else do you expect him to get people to do it? Not like the data is inherently important to the grade anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Yah.
    :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    I just find it interesting and surprising is all, didn't mean to cause any offense.

You're a good poster, would be shame to not have you here.

The explanation is simple. I am not a bad looking guy at all, I was just painfully anxious and shy with women at the start of university. I went to see a few prostitutes on the first December of uni because I had no kissed one single girl yet there (prostitutes I liked that is, i.e. student girls and models).

Eventually, all of my anxiety and care about outcome (i.e. getting rejected) stopped. I could say/do what I want in clubs/bars and not really care... sober. I.e I am just very calm in those types of situations. That is the only thing that separates me from the next man... I simply do not feel anxiety. Other than that, I guess I picked up a lot of things which worked for me too... that helped. Also, it affects day to day interactions with women. I stopped believing in the whole nice guy vs bad boy dichotomy.
    Because tbh, I wanted to be nice... but what i realised was that you have to establish a sense of 'messing around' in a physical manner with the girl so that you don't get friend zoned (i think girls do box guys into categories a lot of the time)... this way you either get rejected quickly (never really happened really) or she is receptive. I found that the teasing way worked, i.e. banter in a flirty manner. A lot of it is about balls and having a good sense of things.

ReputationRep:
    Brasses, strippers, bar ****s etc etc. It's not difficult when you don't need alcohol to actually do well because well, I don't mess about. I got rejected in bars/clubs sometimes but tbh not much at all, it was surprisingly easy once I killed all of my anxiety and care with the experience of seeing 'brasses'. And it was Newcastle. . .

Also, question this, how would I have amassed the money for 100 brasses as a student?

But whatever, I don't need to say anything more. You seem to have made your own minds up.
    What have we made our minds up about and why are you suddenly not comfortable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    What have we made our minds up about and why are you suddenly not comfortable
    I don't feel comfortable with being labelled a gay. I am slightly bisexual like most people, I feel more comfortable in this perfectly normal category where it becomes a non-issue.

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel comfortable with being labelled a gay. I am slightly bisexual like most people, I feel more comfortable in this perfectly normal category where it becomes a non-issue.
    Who labelled you gay?

I don't really think it's an issue either way tbh, it's just an impression that was given off- hardly a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    Who labelled you gay?

I don't really think it's an issue either way tbh, it's just an impression that was given off- hardly a big deal.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=8652

I just found that a bit forward. And Isometrix's "come out" comment before. It suggests I am absolute bi when in reality my interest in men is fleeting.

ReputationRep:

I just found that a bit forward. And Isometrix's "come out" comment before. It suggests I am absolute bi when in reality my interest in men is fleeting.
    That was in jest, I didn't mean to label you. You can't blame people for at least thinking it when you keep posting selfies of Gotze calling him cute etc.

ReputationRep:

You seem like a sensitive soul.

As Iso said, if you post pictures of guys calling them cute don't be surprised if people get a bi/gay vibe, it's not something straight guys generally do.

I don't think they were being 100% serious, nor do I think he meant you're absolutely bi anyway.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with being gay anyway?

BRB sex must easier if receiving
    BRB sex freely available in public locations 365 days of the year
    BRB social skills generally spot on
    BRB free to dress in a flamboyant or whatever style you like without being judged
    BRB diversity quotas open doors

If I was gay I'd be down in Soho absolutely loving it

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with being gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    There's nothing wrong with being gay.
    didnt you get banned on ur other account cos u called someone a ******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    That was in jest, I didn't mean to label you. You can't blame people for at least thinking it when you keep posting selfies of Gotze calling him cute etc.

He is cute...

Guy just seems genuinely beautiful as a person. Zurich said he was a German Bieber, but lets be honest, Bieber is an unpleasant soul.

ReputationRep:
    He is cute...
    So gay.

Spoiler:
    Show

Not that there is anything wrong with that. Also... I'm kidding in case you take this seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    just gonna be posting a plead like this over the next month or so for anybody who hasn't to do my disserration survey if they have time

it doesn't seem to take any longer than 20 minutes and many people have (surprisingly) reported it to be quite fun - everything is explained in the link below
    if you do take it, please make sure you try to complete it fully though

thank you in advance to anybody who does and make sure to let me know if do you the survey

http://nclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/...X0Ep3oTdFYNitv
    I'm finding some of these q's challenging. I do like a challenge though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Any dissertation completed with the assistance of this thread aint worth the paper its written on tbh
    Someone I know did a Psychology dissertation last year, and they had a mare trying to find participants. Posting flyers/ads all over campus, spamming dozens of uni Facebook groups, nagging all her friends to tell all their friends etc. Don't see how using TSR is any different tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Someone I know did a Psychology dissertation last year, and they had a mare trying to find participants. Posting flyers/ads all over campus, spamming dozens of uni Facebook groups, nagging all her friends to tell all their friends etc. Don't see how using TSR is any different tbh.
    Said it in jest

When I did my dissertation all the data I needed could be downloaded with the click of a button so sounds a nightmare having to collect it that way.

Would probably just offer £5 a person, pay by cheque and then let them bounce or something after.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Said it in jest

When I did my dissertation all the data I needed could be downloaded with the click of a button so sounds a nightmare having to collect it that way.

Would probably just offer £5 a person, pay by cheque and then let them bounce or something after.
    Amazing :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    You seem like a sensitive soul.

As Iso said, if you post pictures of guys calling them cute don't be surprised if people get a bi/gay vibe, it's not something straight guys generally do.

I don't think they were being 100% serious, nor do I think he meant you're absolutely bi anyway.

I could not tell if it was in jest or a serious type of baiting. Internet words on screens.

Anyway, it's just an internet forum so no harm done. And anyway, I get a lot of the "are you gay/bi?" questions from student flatmates in the past (virtually every one). I am used to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parano!d)
    didnt you get banned on ur other account cos u called someone a ******
    Rofl

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.