Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermionegrangcr)
    Oh **** scroll right of the stalking page. Someone trolled it again :rant:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...957106&vpid=A1
    Oh my god, this guy who managed to edit a spreadsheet and change all the fields must be a super cool hacker from Anonymous!! Does that mean that we might end up going to the same university as a hacker who has top tier hacker banter???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alegonperez)
    Nope. Maybe tomorrow?
    My school friend and I haven't got anything yet either. (both Merton physics) :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not you)
    Oh my god, this guy who managed to edit a spreadsheet and change all the fields must be a super cool hacker from Anonymous!! Does that mean that we might end up going to the same university as a hacker who has top tier hacker banter???
    Unless you are studying CompSci, you probably won't likely to meet him unless you live in the same college. I am sure any top university has a ton of brilliant hackers in the CS department.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureOxford3)
    Unless you are studying CompSci, you probably won't likely to meet him unless you live in the same college. I am sure any top university has a ton of brilliant hackers in the CS department.
    Ahaha xD How do you know that the hacker is a male?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else Merton Biological Sciences?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermionegrangcr)
    Ahaha xD How do you know that the hacker is a male?
    Cause the sound of anonymous is male :P

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't we list if people have interview on the staking page

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't we list if people have interview on the staking page
    Yes we should. I added it last weekend but the hacker ****ed it D:

ReputationRep:
    you know 51% can be considered a majority as well right?
    as 'not you', said, 51% may be a majority, but it's not really a 'vast' majority

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    as 'not you', said, 51% may be a majority, but it's not really a 'vast' majority

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oxford only interviews around half of its applicants. I can't see how the college sees that its a vast majority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    The Cambridge one is up already . . . ! And here is the general 2016 thread for applying to university http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3371681

Fill in the form below to be added to the stalking page. Contact Eux to make any changes.

Form-
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Boo...?usp=send_form

Stalking page-
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Copy and paste this and fill it in below!

GCSE grades:
    A-Levels:
    Course:
    College:

Mine is:

GCSE grades: -
    A-Levels: -
    Course: Oriental Studies
    College: The Queen's College

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you in contact with the owner of the spreadsheet? Someone keeps messing it up bigtime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    Are you in contact with the owner of the spreadsheet? Someone keeps messing it up bigtime.
    Eux

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n.safar4)
    I'm waiting too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I seriously don't know what's taking them that ****ing long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rvas)
    What college? How did you find TSA btw?
    University college. You? And oh one of my friends told me about it when she found out I'm stressed about wanting to know if people were receiving emails or not😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thehollowcrown)
    I'm required to be in Oxford from Wednesday 9th - Friday 11th next week, but because I have to be there early on Wednesday I put on my feedback form that I'll be arriving on Tuesday and my college has said they will provide accommodation. But I'm not really sure what to do - do I just turn up at the college on Tuesday or will they send more info?
    I was wondering the same! Is it Lincoln?

ReputationRep:
    Still havent heard? Must be screwed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callum Escott)
    Still havent heard? Must be screwed.
    What subject and which college?

ReputationRep:
    Last year apparently Oxford interviewed 54% of applicants for Maths, one for three places (18% actually got in). How many offers do you think they give out? Much more than 18%?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eznomics)
    What subject and which college?
    St. Annes for Geography, i actually think their deadline to reply is Friday, but lots of people have Geography interviews already, albeit from different colleges, not quite sure what to think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thehollowcrown)
    I'm required to be in Oxford from Wednesday 9th - Friday 11th next week, but because I have to be there early on Wednesday I put on my feedback form that I'll be arriving on Tuesday and my college has said they will provide accommodation. But I'm not really sure what to do - do I just turn up at the college on Tuesday or will they send more info?
    I dont know about more info but I emailed my college to check that it was ok and they confirmed that a room was allocated to me for an extra night. It wouldn't hurt to email them if you have questions

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.