Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    Bellerin has a lot of potential and could slot in at RB if need be. Got some game time in pre-season and looked good. Obviously it's a big risk but if they're good enough they're old enough.
    Tyler Blackett was a million miles away from United's first team before our pre season tour, he went on loan to Birmingham last season and didn't do very well. Yet he's done a good job for us so far. Sometimes these players just need to be given a chance.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea 0-1 Swansea
    Terry OG

Just thought I'd leave that here.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so annoyed right now. If only Rambo had scored that chance.

Any news on Welbz?

ReputationRep:
    Wenger goes and we start actually showing teeth, ambition and desire . But I want Wenger to stay until the end of his contract, he leaves on his terms.

I genuinely do not know what I want. For at least a few years we are destined for top4, last16 and maybe a cup. That's life as a gooner for a few years. But Wnger under no circumstances, whatsoever is sacked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Chelsea 0-1 Swansea
    Terry OG

Just thought I'd leave that here.
    tfw Terry in my fantasy team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    I think you're a defensive midfielder away from competing.

Im sure Wenger will buy one when given an opportunity in a transfer window.
    I REALLY hope so. I think we'll bid for Carvalho again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    tfw Terry in my fantasy team
    No clean sheet and OG.
    Can't even laugh at you mate, that's too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    yeah I dont think he's had the chance to buy one since Gilberto went, but this January should be it.

ReputationRep:
    Doubt it, third party stuff looks to be hindering it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    I think you're a defensive midfielder away from competing.

Im sure Wenger will buy one when given an opportunity in a transfer window.
    He had the opportunity to by one in the summer but haggled out £3m and we lost out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    He had the opportunity to by one in the summer but haggled out £3m and we lost out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Doubt that's true, Source?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Has any reliable journalist actually said that or is it all rumours?

ReputationRep:
    can someone answer this:

so that game confirmed jack wilshere is another attacking midfielder.

where does this leave your central midfield and attacking midfield long term? Ozil out?

and who should start between giroud and welbz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Wenger goes and we start actually showing teeth, ambition and desire . But I want Wenger to stay until the end of his contract, he leaves on his terms.

I genuinely do not know what I want. For at least a few years we are destined for top4, last16 and maybe a cup. That's life as a gooner for a few years. But Wnger under no circumstances, whatsoever is sacked.
    I 100% agree- i want to like your comment but i cant for some weird reason lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    Has any reliable journalist actually said that or is it all rumours?
    I think it's fairly obvious they were in for a defensive midfielder and failed to sign one.

gilberto left in what? 2008? s'about time to replace him now.

ReputationRep:
    I 100% agree- i want to like your comment but i cant for some weird reason lol
    Myself and Wenger will go to the bitter end. I dont know about you, but I would stick with Wenger in League 2. We've seen too many things, experienced too many things. Ive been going to too many games since 1996 with Wenger.

Where Wenger goes, I go.

Till the bitter end, till were scrapping around 20p coins for a can of Special Brew on the Holloway Road. Till that end.

ReputationRep:
    It's a bad strain for Debuchy, nothing broken.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Doubt it, third party stuff looks to be hindering it.
    Yeah..its so annoying. Apparently towards the end of the window tho we were really close to signing him. We spent ages trying to get him but the 3rd party thing makes everything so long and complicated. Hopefully if Wenger makes a decent bid early, I think we'll have a good chance of getting him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Myself and Wenger will go to the bitter end. I dont know about you, but I would stick with Wenger in League 2.
    LOL I love that man. I hate when people slate him especially AFC fans. He deserves to leave with respect and not get sacked even if we finish 5th imo. I really want him to win the CL before he leaves, That would be perfect. Wenger's been the manager of Arsenal all my life. Ill cry when he leaves :'(

ITS ARSENE FC NOT ARSENAL FC Lmao

ReputationRep:
    LOL I love that man. I hate when people slate him especially AFC fans. He deserves to leave with respect and not get sacked even if we finish 5th imo. I really want him to win the CL before he leaves, That would be perfect. Wenger's been the manager of Arsenal all my life. Ill cry when he leaves :'(

ITS ARSENE FC NOT ARSENAL FC Lmao
    Christ on a bike, this blind love for Wenger will be the death of Arsenal.

If he wanted to leave with respect it should have been after we won the cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.