Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    I think someone's going to make a 'Class of 2015' thread
    Yes! that's exactly what we need!

ReputationRep:
    Need to be awake at 2AM today. Should I sleep earlier or just stay up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Need to be awake at 2AM today. Should I sleep earlier or just stay up?
    I say go to sleep but I can't really stay up late so that's what I'd do.

What are you doing at 2am anyway?

ReputationRep:

The Virts are launching their new deck and celebrating their 10 year anniversary, and they're giving anyone that wants one a FREE deck. No strings attached, but you gotta pay for shipping fees from Singapore, and that's it. After their last few videos went viral I'm worried I'll miss it, so I'm staying up for launch :lol: I'll probably end up buying 6 decks anyway :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    The Virts are launching their new deck and celebrating their 10 year anniversary, and they're giving anyone that wants one a FREE deck. No strings attached, but you gotta pay for shipping fees from Singapore, and that's it. After their last few videos went viral I'm worried I'll miss it, so I'm staying up for launch :lol: I'll probably end up buying 6 decks anyway :dontknow:
    Fair enough. I completely forgot about cardistry:lol:, I'll have to get my deck out and start practising again.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. I completely forgot about cardistry:lol:, I'll have to get my deck out and start practising again.
    Learn how to padiddle and gg lol
    55 seconds in for a padiddle:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W799NKLEz8s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Learn how to padiddle and gg lol
    55 seconds in for a padiddle:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W799NKLEz8s
    Yeah m8 that ain't happening on one hand let alone both at the same time:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah m8 that ain't happening on one hand let alone both at the same time:lol:
    I can do it on my right hand now, working on my left hand. I can barely just spin it on my left hand :lol: I also have callouses on it from playing the guitar which makes it a bit more slippery than a regular fingertip... Don't know if that's helpful :lol:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Bude8)
    I was definitely hoping you were gonna say you're watching wrestlemania :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I can do it on my right hand now, working on my left hand. I can barely just spin it on my left hand :lol: I also have callouses on it from playing the guitar which makes it a bit more slippery than a regular fingertip... Don't know if that's helpful :lol:
    I can't even put my left middle finger at that angle to the first finger. I have a ganglion cyst at the base of it so it won't bend that far. I suppose slippery skin might make it easier to spin but harder to keep the card on.

ReputationRep:
    I can't even put my left middle finger at that angle to the first finger. I have a ganglion cyst at the base of it so it won't bend that far. I suppose slippery skin might make it easier to spin but harder to keep the card on.
    You don't really need it to bend that far, there's a lot of experimenting required to see what you're comfortable with etc. If you have slippery skin maybe you could do a 10 second pirouette?

ReputationRep:
    The launch was delayed, still hasn't happened yet, this is gonna be a long day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    The launch was delayed, still hasn't happened yet, this is gonna be a long day...
    Oh gosh, good luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    Looking at some threads seeing people are revising for like 6 hours a day already makes me feel like I should be doing more...

Literally have done one S1 paper today and have looked at a few FP1 questions, and probably won't do anymore

I'm so failing M3 and FP2/3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blamethenargles)
    Oh gosh, good luck!!!
    The launch happened at 4:30 and I went to bed an hour before that, ended up waking at 11:30 I think I wasted my time because I was fairly sure the decks wouldn't have sold out... I ended up buying 7 though they're still giving free ones out I think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by rachelc142)
    12 HOURS I'LL BE IN MY SINGING EXAM BLEUGH

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What board are u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tibbz2)
    Looking at some threads seeing people are revising for like 6 hours a day already makes me feel like I should be doing more...

Literally have done one S1 paper today and have looked at a few FP1 questions, and probably won't do anymore

I'm so failing M3 and FP2/3
    Same. I consider some note viewing and a past paper enough for a day

ReputationRep:
    I just realized most of you guys probably have British accents...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    Not me. Solid mix of American, Scottish and English.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    I wish I had a proper British accent but I sound too Welsh, it's a nightmare 0.o

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.