Turn on thread page Beta

Teh Super Awesome Juicy CURRENT YEAR 11 (2012-13) THREAD; MARK I watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamalAhmed)
    Not a doctor or anything but if you're worried, you should go to the doctors

Oops! was just re quoting what the internet said. And was trying to make her go to the doctors to get it checked (I don't think it could be fatal either but using that type of language may encourage her to go to the doctors ).

http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH...9339/9526.html

By the way, why have been against me all day?
    That doesnt make sense are you saying I should shouldnt go to the doctors
    Same website I used....I dont think its referring to what I have though

ReputationRep:

Oops! was just re quoting what the internet said. And was trying to make her go to the doctors to get it checked (I don't think it could be fatal either but using that type of language may encourage her to go to the doctors ).

he's against everyone.. don't take it personally :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themancunian)
    It's a coding language used to make programs. I guess it would only appeal to the geeky XD
    aha I see how it is :hand: <Joke! Im not actually that geeky but am considered one to some

ReputationRep:

I think she'll be going to the doctors anyway :rolleyes:

And to be perfectly honest. The things you say and the way you say it, and the general persona and aura you are emanating is causing me to dislike you.

And you are coming across as a pompous so and so

Sorry, you asked...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Shadab isn't the sort of person who holds grudges (at least I don't think so), you guys just have rather differing opinions that's all. He probably called you a bit insensitive out of concern as saying something is fatal would worry the hell out of anyone, which is something we all rather avoid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    Shadab isn't the sort of person who holds grudges, you guys just have rather differing opinions that's all. He probably called you a bit insensitive out of concern as saying something is fatal would worry the hell out of anyone.
    It's not opinions... It's just the way he says things and what he says... I'm all for conflicting views but he's just being petty...

^^
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by shadab786ahmed)
    It's not opinions... It's just the way he says things and what he says... I'm all for conflicting views but he's just being petty...

^^
    Oh dear...:facepalm:
    Just when I was hoping to clarify the situation.

Everyone is different, and you guys have to respect that. Some might not like the way you speak or the things you believe but that doesn't mean they're not a human being and thus, treat them the same way you expect to be treated yourself.

If you don't like something about them, voice your opinion of them by all means but always help them improve themselves (constructive criticism) and have faith that someone can change.

ReputationRep:
    The thread's been so dry today, calm down guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    Oh dear...:facepalm:
    Just when I was hoping to clarify the situation.

Everyone is different, and you guys have to respect that. Some might not like the way you speak or the things you believe but that doesn't mean they're not a human being and thus, treat them the same way you expect to be treated yourself.

If you don't like something about them, voice your opinion of them by all means but always help them improve themselves and have faith that someone can change.
    Yeah, and I don't mind that, I won't say anything mean I'll just ignore what he says

Also, there are some people in yhe world you dislike for no reason, I have two of those in real life.. (but they definitely have reasons now! For disliking them)

And I guess it's the same for the internet

But yeah, no hard feeling Jamal

ReputationRep:
    I think she'll be going to the doctors anyway :rolleyes:

And to be perfectly honest. The things you say and the way you say it, and the general persona and aura you are emanating is causing me to dislike you.

And you are coming across as a pompous so and so

Sorry, you asked...
    shadab... don't.. please... i swear if you end up with more warning points and get yourself banned, i'll work incredibly hard for a level maths and beat you *good threat, huh? * xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarcasticComplex)
    shadab... don't.. please... i swear if you end up with more warning points and get yourself banned, i'll work incredibly hard for a level maths and beat you *good threat, huh? * xx
    I haven't said anything wrong? shame I'm teaching you xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinrah04)
    The thread's been so dry today, calm down guys.
    We're calm :cool: I have double games tomorrow D:

ReputationRep:
    Guys, guys guys guys Calm down lets bring a little peace about after were all one big community ...Sorry I just had to say that
    But yeah Im not gonna die...well not now...well hopefully not ..OKAY Im gonna speak with my mum and see if we can contact them to see what the name of my condition is first and then see what happens next Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, apologies if I've managed to hurt anyone's feelings, we shall stop discussing it

If we, on this thread disagree on something, we debate and after its just two people left we take it to PM.

Anyway, fresh start!

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, apologies if I've managed to hurt anyone's feelings, we shall stop discussing it

If we, on this thread disagree on something, we debate and after its just two people left we take it to PM.

Anyway, fresh start!
    You made me cry

ReputationRep:
    You made me cry
    Why? :facepalm::unimpressed:

Were you in awe of me?

ReputationRep:

Anyway, fresh start!
    Awww yep :yep:

You made me cry
    LOL! Sorry

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to hold back the tears, this fissure in the community, it cut me deep.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god I just signed up for the Harvard course as well as the MIT course... :facepalm: This could end very badly if I don't work my bloody arse off.

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to hold back the tears, this fissure in the community, it cut me deep.
    Are you feeling alright ...... its ok the fissure is fixed :yep:

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.