This discussion is part of a series.
view next
IamJacksContempt
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Manchester United)
You really don't like Ronaldo, the guy that has outscored each of them for the last two seasons, do you?
United fans, always talking about the past smh.

Neymar has surpassed him. Deal with it!
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Its not really past if he was the last one to win the BDO. Therefore, he is the best until Messi wins it in January.
saeed97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rk2k14)
Its not really past if he was the last one to win the BDO. Therefore, he is the best until Messi wins it in January.
The Balon D'Or was given to him for his exceptional playing from Jan-Dec 2014 nothing to do with this year
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by saeed97)
The Balon D'Or was given to him for his exceptional playing from Jan-Dec 2014 nothing to do with this year
He mentioned the "3 best players in the world" and then when someone said Ronaldo not being mentioned he started talking about the past, hence my comment.
IamJacksContempt
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He mentioned the "3 best players in the world" and then when someone said Ronaldo not being mentioned he started talking about the past, hence my comment.
I was clearly talking about right now. I.e this season. And this season, so far, Ronaldo is nowhere near the top 3 performing players.
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by IamJacksContempt)
I was clearly talking about right now. I.e this season. And this season, so far, Ronaldo is nowhere near the top 3 performing players.
Only a few goals behind the ones you mentioned and lets not forget Neymar was very poor at the start of the season...
IamJacksContempt
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Only a few goals behind the ones you mentioned and lets not forget Neymar was very poor at the start of the season...
Not everything is about goals though is it? Ronaldo should be ahead Neymar and Suarez, he is Madrid's poacher and doesn't share goals to the same extent. Not to mention he's been missing in a number of games this season and has scored less goals than Neymar and Suarez despite taking more shots than both of them combined this season...

Saying that, watch Ronaldo score 4 against Sevilla tonight
Mackay
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sport ran a picture of Neymar and Suarez last week, with the headline "Dos Messis." They are absolutely right.

Great goal by the former today.
Aky786UK
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Moyes reign at La Real set to end tonight it seems. Credit for him trying to succeed in Spain but never got in tune with the culture and language besides in interviews on how much he, personally, enjoyed living in San Sebastien.

Posted from TSR Mobile
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ramos scored a fantastic bicycle goal but at the expense of injuring his shoulder, immobile then equalised 12 minutes later
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sevilla (banega) has scored again. Im crying tears of happiness
IamJacksContempt
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hypothetically, If Madrid fire Benitez at the end of the season, who would they get to replace him?
IamJacksContempt
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Looking forward to the Classico next week
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Llorente scores 3-1. I canny explain how happy i am. So far watching this has been so worth not doing my assignment
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Good goal by James 3-2 but its over. Barca are ahead of RM by 3 points
Icecream1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Great performances from Barca and Sevilla today.

Neymar and Suarez doing the damage again, for Barca. They have consistently been scoring every week, influencing Barca play and just brushing sides away with ease. The last goal today was simply outrageous, the flick and finish from Neymar.

Sevilla were on the back foot for the first 30-40 minutes but after Sevilla were too strong. Great technique from Ramos for his goal but has injured his shoulder. The cynic in me thinks, he/Real will milk the injury. Del Bosque had said that Ramos would be playing for Spain during the international break but now he can rest and most likely one of Pique or Bartra will play instead....

Kiko showed how clueless Real's defence look without Navas, who has been one of Real's best player this season. He made a lot of mistakes and you could see the unease in the Real defence. Sevilla have had a poot start to the season, this win sees them creep into the top half, it shows how strong they are that they have beaten Real and Barca at home.. Kroos was really poor today and hasn't had a good start to the season. It was good to James back after this long absence, he looked purposeful on the ball and offers a lot to the team. Ronaldo had another poor game against an opposition he normally does well against. He was fortunate that ref didn't see his attack on the Seville midfielder.

The Classico should be interesting in two weeks time. Barca are the in form team right and still have Messi to come back! It depends on injuries/fatigue from the international games. Real will be desperate to win to get back on level points with Barca.
IamJacksContempt
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Honestly can't see Madrid winning the classico. Their attack is nearly non existent (Barca have only conceded 1 goal in the past 6 games as well). And then you have Neymar up against Danilo LOL
Mackay
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Moyes meeting with the board and his sacking imminent, apparently.
jam277
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mackay)
Moyes meeting with the board and his sacking imminent, apparently.
Why do people always leak his sacking :rofl:
Mackay
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Immobile's goal from that acute angle was class.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (90)
20%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (181)
40.22%
Nope, not that interesting (179)
39.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise