Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    What was Wenger thinking when he bought Park?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good to see Park Chu Young is alive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was thinking about boosting shirt sales in East Asia and boosting Arsenal's fat cash reserves. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    ozil best assist of the cup!!
    Which goal?

ReputationRep:
    The night we signed Park I was thinking why the hell are we signing Park, unless we are planning on boosting ourselves in the Asian Market. 2011 was an awful year for us losing the League Cup Final, and then dropping out of the title race later on when you were in the run in. Especially when we played Liverpool and ****ing Eboue gave away a penalty at the last minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    The night we signed Park I was thinking why the hell are we signing Park, unless we are planning on boosting ourselves in the Asian Market. 2011 was an awful year for us losing the League Cup Final, and then dropping out of the title race later on when you were in the run in. Especially when we played Liverpool and ****ing Eboue gave away a penalty at the last minute.
    101st minute too...ffs

ReputationRep:
    don't think you were in the run-in when you played us in that double stoppage time penalty match?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    He was thinking about boosting shirt sales in East Asia and boosting Arsenal's fat cash reserves. :coma:
    not like wenger to ever focus on winning things is it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by American Boy)
    not like wenger to ever focus on winning things is it
    Bad memory you have. RAMSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Bad memory you have. RAMSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Posted from TSR Mobile
    once in 9 years, wow. Fluked your way to the final of a cup that no-one cares about. Definitely indications of Wenger's focus on winning trophies.

The man is keeping you down.

ReputationRep:
    American Boy is SUG. Ignore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Liverpool thread sniper :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't WUM this thread at all, I come in and give reasoned opinions and back them up. I've had good, unbiased debates in here with Zurich and others before, concede ground whenever I'm wrong etc, you just don't like it when I tell you the truth bbz

ReputationRep:
    Fluked your way to the final of a cup that no-one cares about.
    Yeah you mirin our cup win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't WUM this thread at all, I come in and give reasoned opinions and back them up. I've had good, unbiased debates in here with Zurich and others before, concede ground whenever I'm wrong etc, you just don't like it when I tell you the truth bbz
    It's a problem when people let their bias influence their judgement of people. You are somebody who is a victim of other people's biased judgement and persecution. Along with BaconButty and me(to a small extent)

Should find an Indian Jesus pic for you.
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug
    I'm sure Wenger sniffs lines.

ReputationRep:
    once in 9 years, wow. Fluked your way to the final of a cup that no-one cares about. Definitely indications of Wenger's focus on winning trophies.

The man is keeping you down.
    Mate, in the same period LFC have won a solitary Capital One Cup!

And Sturridge was literally in tears at the Emirates after we knocked you out FFS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Mate, in the same period LFC have won a solitary Capital One Cup!

And Sturridge was literally in tears at the Emirates after we knocked you out FFS.
    Actually we won the CL after you won the FA Cup I believe, and we won the FA Cup the next year too

yeah, true passion for his club. Could insert cheap jibe about Sagna, van Persie, Nasri showing their passion for Arsenal but I cba

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webster2002)
    Yeah you mirin our cup win.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    inb4 I post picture of 5 CL trophies and say u mirin

but no congrats for winning a trophy. will you build on it? nah. Why not? because wenger is 'astute' not 'impulsive'. Just as this last decade he's managed to keep you 'stable' not 'stagnating'.

ReputationRep:
    Actually we won the CL after you won the FA Cup I believe, and we won the FA Cup the next year too

yeah, true passion for his club. Could insert cheap jibe about Sagna, van Persie, Nasri showing their passion for Arsenal but I cba
    You won the CL over 9 years ago now...

If you're going to have a go at least get the facts straight

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.