Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    Are you in contact with the owner of the spreadsheet? Someone keeps messing it up bigtime.
    (Original post by Omni Vanitas)
    Eux
    I'll fix it later, thanks for bringing it to my attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callum Escott)
    St. Annes for Geography, i actually think their deadline to reply is Friday, but lots of people have Geography interviews already, albeit from different colleges, not quite sure what to think!
    Don't be too worried, my deadline is tomorrow and practically everyone besides me has received a decision for E&M

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eznomics)
    Don't be too worried, my deadline is tomorrow and practically everyone besides me has received a decision for E&M
    Aw schmack! but i'm sure you'll be okay, how did you find the TSA? Are you gonna call them you haven't received a decision by the end of tomorrow, or in the morning to make sure they are definitely sending their reply?

ReputationRep:
    Aw schmack! but i'm sure you'll be okay, how did you find the TSA? Are you gonna call them you haven't received a decision by the end of tomorrow, or in the morning to make sure they are definitely sending their reply?
    The TSA went alright but E&M is notoriously competitive so not expecting much to be honest. I have already emailed my college and they gave me a pretty vague response which said that I should contact them if I haven't received any communication within 7 days of the interview dates.

ReputationRep:
    Just be patient, they're not going to forget about you

ReputationRep:
    when do the medicine applicants find out? am I right by saying tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medleg)
    when do the medicine applicants find out? am I right by saying tomorrow?
    Yes, it's tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRKinder)
    Yes, it's tomorrow.
    oh dear... not getting my hopes up!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medleg)
    oh dear... not getting my hopes up!!!
    If your BMAT score was good then you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for engineering? Have any of you received an email yet?

ReputationRep:
    Any updates for Experimental Psychology?

ReputationRep:
    I am yet to receive an email from Wadham for History and politics so I'm guessing I am screwed 😊

ReputationRep:
    Oh and if anyone who took the BMAT wanted to compare their scores, the distribution is here:

http://www.admissionstestingservice....sults-2015.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeriouslySara)
    I am yet to receive an email from Wadham for History and politics so I'm guessing I am screwed 😊
    noo, it's not personal! https://www.wadham.ox.ac.uk/students...te-information
    know how you feel though...

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone btw know how the final decisions are actually made? I'm applying for medicine and it says on the website that "colleges interview blind of college choice and BMAT score". How will this work, will they like rate our interviews or something? And does it mean that the BMAT score doesn't matter after you get an interview? (I really really hope this isn't the case because my 77% BMAT is honestly my only chance of getting in lol) And does anyone know how much grades matter in the final decision making or is it mostly the interview?

ReputationRep:
    The TSA went alright but E&M is notoriously competitive so not expecting much to be honest. I have already emailed my college and they gave me a pretty vague response which said that I should contact them if I haven't received any communication within 7 days of the interview dates.
    Yeah, I think it might be their most competitive course in terms of applicants/spaces available ratio. I'm sure you'll be fine though, even if you aren't, i'm sure another top institution would be more than willing to take you! Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeriouslySara)
    I'm still waiting for Wadham history too 😫 I really hope we hear today

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think it might be their most competitive course in terms of applicants/spaces available ratio. I'm sure you'll be fine though, even if you aren't, i'm sure another top institution would be more than willing to take you! Where else have you applied?
    LSE and UCL. Already have offers from Warwick and Bath. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sherifezzeldin_)
    University college. You? And oh one of my friends told me about it when she found out I'm stressed about wanting to know if people were receiving emails or not😂
    I applied to univ too! But for psychology and linguistics ahhh why are univ taking so long:'( let me know if you hear from them please!

ReputationRep:
    LSE and UCL. Already have offers from Warwick and Bath. How about you?
    UCL and Durham and have unconditionals for Glasgow and Nottingham, only because im applying post a level, though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.