he's actually that sad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    I...What? I thought both these accounts were FK :confused:
    Nope, I've been banned and one is a dupe clearly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    The one where you straight up callede a **** wasn't very nice
    I linked you to a video where the main protagonist called the other character a ****
    So Technically I didn't rage, Alan Partridge did

ReputationRep:
    3? Hardly excessive, Bellerin should be loaned, I would say keep him but I don't think Debichy's injuries hint at anything g long term, I mean a dislocated shoulder is about as freak as an injury can get.

I thought it sounded sexual....
    Debuchy, Bellerin, Jenko, and Chambers (unless we just force him to be a CB from now on).

ReputationRep:
    Nightmare:

Arsene Wenger expects Alexis Sanchez to be available for the FA Cup final but fears the Arsenal forward could miss the start of next season.

Wenger says an agreement exists to stop Chile calling up Sanchez early for the Copa America, which they are hosting.Sanchez is free to face Aston Villa at Wembley on 30 May but success for Chile in the tournament - which runs until 4 July - would have a knock-on effect.

"If they go very far, he will miss the start of the season," said Wenger.

ReputationRep:
    Debuchy is ****. I'd get rid in the summer, but we all know realistically that won't happen.

Unless Hector gets injured/suspended Debuchy shouldn't start again this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Debuchy is ****. I'd get rid in the summer, but we all know realistically that won't happen.

Unless Hector gets injured/suspended Debuchy shouldn't start again this season.
    Ah come on, he's not that bad. Definitely the most defensively secure RB we have when fully fit, and a decent runner/crosser. Bellerin is just on a mad one this season, and the lad will need a few rests every few matches or so. It's good to have a backup like Debuchy, similar to how we have Gibbs and Nacho on the left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    The irony being that you'd have to look very hard to find a post of mine where I get mad on this thread. Given the abuse I took from Arsenal regulars you should be calling them out tbh.
    i feel like you should make the next arsenal thread.
    you're probably the top poster so it's only fair...

ReputationRep:
    Basically our second home so.... #banter.

I think people are overestimating Sunderland at home, in fact all games against relegation scrappers, desperation doesn't mean they suddenly become class. I remember a few years back the same happening with Wigan second last game of the season, and we spunked all over them to send then down.

And they actually had a decent set of young talented players as opposed to a player who likes a decent set on some young talent #****banter #AdamNonseon
    Pretty gutted I havent been repped for that comment, the play on words on that last paragraph is the best this forum has ever seen...

ReputationRep:
    Pretty gutted I havent been repped for that comment, the play on words on that last paragraph is the best this forum has ever seen...
    if you're gonna go to the lengths to quote yourself, i gotta give the pity rep

ReputationRep:
    No idea why these Jack Wilshere rumours are still running around, man like Arsene still puts trust in abu dhabi but they think he will let Wilshere go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    No idea why these Jack Wilshere rumours are still running around, man like Arsene still puts trust in abu dhabi but they think he will let Wilshere go.
    I heard he's also linked with a move for Dubai

ReputationRep:
    Higuain is available. He wants CL football he won't get that at Napoli

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Higuain is available. He wants CL football he won't get that at Napoli
    Unless Napoli win the EL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Unless Napoli win the EL.
    It's possible but I can't see it happening. Sevilla will win it again they are the better team.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.