Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=8652

I just found that a bit forward. And Isometrix's "come out" comment before. It suggests I am absolute bi when in reality my interest in men is fleeting.
    Sorry, it was a genuine question with a strange lack of question mark rather than an attempt to make you uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Nah he saw you go in and he slid a note underneath.

You laughed at it but then realised you needed money to pay for the week's rent:

I'd probably ask for the cash up front then just do a runner. What's he going to do? Ring up the old bill and say some fella who he paid for gay sex in a public area did stiffed him but not in the way he wanted? Would be laughing mate. Like those American tourists in Amsterdam who pay up front for drugs on the street and then get told to **** off immediately after. Perfect crime that.

I was watching some Russell Brand documentary the other day from 2001 where he tossed off some fella in a pub toilet just for a laugh. He was on heroin at the time though tbf, his life decisions werent all there really

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching the snooker?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    I'd probably ask for the cash up front then just do a runner. What's he going to do? Ring up the old bill and say some fella who he paid for gay sex in a public area did stiffed him but not in the way he wanted? Would be laughing mate. Like those American tourists in Amsterdam who pay up front for drugs on the street and then get told to **** off immediately after. Perfect crime that.

I was watching some Russell Brand documentary the other day from 2001 where he tossed off some fella in a pub toilet just for a laugh. He was on heroin at the time though tbf, his life decisions werent all there really
    Like that Norwegian guy getting mugged off with baking soda thinking it was coke :lol:

Brand is a jackass. Used to like him as an actor, but never really rated him otherwise, including the crap he posts on his youtube channel.

ReputationRep:
    In my previous guises I was Mr Vain
    I had some suspicions of this. With that knowledge and tonights revelations, I have to ask...your previous with Zurich, was that actually a joke or serious/semi serious?

ReputationRep:
    Like that Norwegian guy getting mugged off with baking soda thinking it was coke :lol:

Brand is a jackass. Used to like him as an actor, but never really rated him otherwise, including the crap he posts on his youtube channel.
    Oh yeah that was crazy man. Woke up half the hostel with promises of a cocaine binge as well.

Not the sharpest tool in the drawer though, had a bloc that would make scarface sit up and take notice that was bought for 10 euros or something :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    I had some suspicions of this. With that knowledge and tonights revelations, I have to ask...your previous with Zurich, was that actually a joke or serious/semi serious?
    It was a joke, 100%. I was trolling him because I found his views offensive.

ReputationRep:
    Ronnies won it. Credit to Trump though stunning comeback, but what a man Sullivan is. Charisma levels x1000.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I saw Ronnie's 147 the other day, he's immense man.

Do you play? I'm not a bad pool player but snooker is like going from 5 a side to full pitch, can barely get a 20 break going.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely adore Russell Brand. Pretty much him and Ricky Gervais and the only two funny British comedians for me. All these jokers at the apollo are not funny to me.

I cannot tell you how excited I am for Thursday's Brand vs. Farage showdown on Question Time. It's going to be the best episode since Nick Griffin was on it a few years back.

ReputationRep:
    It was a joke, 100%. I was trolling him because I found his views offensive.
    I am disappoint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, re Ronnie. Guy often goes on a downer (looks depressed) and then suddenly he just wins every frame. It is miraculous at times. He must surely do a line of coke to liven himself up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    I saw Ronnie's 147 the other day, he's immense man.

Do you play? I'm not a bad pool player but snooker is like going from 5 a side to full pitch, can barely get a 20 break going.
    You can't not like the guy. He can have any girl he wants because he's so charming.

I'm same as you, not amazing pool player but can hold my own. Snooker I'm terrible, I don't find it as enjoyable either and the fact you have to anticipate where your cue ball is gonna end up as well as pocketing the ball means that's it's far outside my technical ability :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, re Ronnie. Guy often goes on a downer (looks depressed) and then suddenly he just wins every frame. It is miraculous at times. He must surely do a line of coke to liven himself up.
    Indeed. A troubled genius!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    I absolutely adore Russell Brand. Pretty much him and Ricky Gervais and the only two funny British comedians for me. All these jokers at the apollo are not funny to me.

I cannot tell you how excited I am for Thursday's Brand vs. Farage showdown on Question Time. It's going to be the best episode since Nick Griffin was on it a few years back.
    I'm a massive fan of Gervais. Used to listen to him since his XFM days and listened to all his podcasts with Steve and Karl. The Office (UK and US) is probably my favourite comedy show of all time, and Extras was excellent too. Shame that Life's too short and Derek didn't take off the same way though. All the americans just bert stared at him when he presented the Golden Globes, it was brilliant :lol:

Haha i might just give that a watch, it's bound to incite a few lols.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely detest Gervais. Would love to punch the ******* in his nose.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a massive fan of Gervais. Used to listen to him since his XFM days and listened to all his podcasts with Steve and Karl. The Office (UK and US) is probably my favourite comedy show of all time, and Extras was excellent too. Shame that Life's too short and Derek didn't take off the same way though. All the americans just bert stared at him when he presented the Golden Globes, it was brilliant :lol:

Man, the Office UK was just next level wasn't it. Gareth Kennan. HAHA. Makes me laugh thinking about him.

I loved Extras, but I found it almost too good to watch in a sense that it was almost too cringeable.

ReputationRep:

That is the funniest **** ever man. All time favourite is the Shadow in America story

ReputationRep:

"Why is she setting fire to me?" :lol:

"Maybe she is just a frustrated magician or somethin"

ReputationRep:
    "Why is she setting fire to me?" :lol:

"Maybe she is just a frustrated magician or somethin"
    Yeah Karl Pilkington trumps all British comedians. His best material was on the ricky gervais podcasts though, especially with his "monkey news".

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.