Qaz25
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by F.I)
Are you one of those last minute packers? That is how you forget stuff :smug:

How come?
Well it is a 2 weeks before I go back... lol. I'll gradually start over the next week.

Coz it's annoying having a conversation on a thread... hence the invention of PMing :ahee:
ranbow99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by zedbrar)
You said you were happy that i actually had a picture of him. Better than nothing right?

Revolution is over so yes we can

Is the person called Ali by any chance? >_>
Yes! :cool: Do you know her?
F.I
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ranbow99)
Just about rahs :p:

Now i'm just talking to people about over priced Jack Willis socks and Coach trip :p: The conversation changed a bit!
:rofl: Have fun!

O-right guys, I'm off, have a nice day x
F.I
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Qaz25)
Well it is a 2 weeks before I go back... lol. I'll gradually start over the next week.

Coz it's annoying having a conversation on a thread... hence the invention of PMing :ahee:
Oh i dislike PMs, i always get nervous about what to say, for some reason i feel more comfortable speaking on threads...:lol:

Our next conversation will be PMs then

Good Luck with packing and travelling to London!
Qaz25
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by F.I)
Oh i dislike PMs, i always get nervous about what to say, for some reason i feel more comfortable speaking in threads...:lol:

Our next conversation will be PMs then
LOL!

Okay

bye! x
The Epicurean
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Laters F.I

(Original post by Jack Scott)
Yes everybody remember its easy to follow the sheep but the Lion is King
For a book i suggest you read "The Wave". Its only a short book >_> It's based on a true story. A teacher who try's to teach his class about fascism, but ends up creating a cult that takes over the school. Everyone starts dressing the same and whatnot and they start bullying people who aren't involved in the cult and trying to make them join. However there is one person who disagrees and stands up and help to end the cult. Sounds a bit familiar >_>

Yes! :cool: Do you know her?
Lol. No. I was like "Perry, i seen some girl with your avy" and it was Ali. Thats where i decided to start the kitten cult >_>
ranbow99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Bye F.I x

@ Zebra - ohhh I see, she's annoying me :/ and obviously is a rah herself
The Epicurean
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^Doesn't realise that i have no idea what a "rah" is

Is she not part of the mandem then?
Jack Scott
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
[QUOTE=zedbrar]Laters F.I

For a book i suggest you read "The Wave". Its only a short book >_> It's based on a true story. A teacher who try's to teach his class about fascism, but ends up creating a cult that takes over the school. Everyone starts dressing the same and whatnot and they start bullying people who aren't involved in the cult and trying to make them join. However there is one person who disagrees and stands up and help to end the cult. Sounds a bit familiar >_>

Thanks Zed I was looking for a book to read so I'll do that -
ranbow99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^Doesn't realise that i have no idea what a "rah" is

Is she not part of the mandem then?
Damn the thread closed so I can't show you :/

And what's a mandem???? :lol:

Definition of rah:

A rah is stereotypically a privately educated, or what appears to be a privately educated female living in the UK. They are normally seen sporting Jack Wills, Abercrombie & Fitch, big messy hair, and uggs. The majority of "rahs" attend universitys and live a party lifestyle, and are often the cliche "popular" set. Opinions split on rahs, some people think they are pretty *******s that live off Daddy's money, and the other half admire them for their style that is often replicated.

and look down at people who arn't in their friendship 'clique'

(from urban dictionary, I didn't write all that :p:)
perrytheplatypus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Did you just make that up?
ranbow99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^ Should look at the post above him
The Epicurean
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Damn the thread closed so I can't show you :/

And what's a mandem???? :lol:

Definition of rah:

A rah is stereotypically a privately educated, or what appears to be a privately educated female living in the UK. They are normally seen sporting Jack Wills, Abercrombie & Fitch, big messy hair, and uggs. The majority of "rahs" attend universitys and live a party lifestyle, and are often the cliche "popular" set. Opinions split on rahs, some people think they are pretty *******s that live off Daddy's money, and the other half admire them for their style that is often replicated.

and look down at people who arn't in their friendship 'clique'

(from urban dictionary, I didn't write all that :p:)

The mandem. How d'you not know about the mandem? :p: Urban dictionary should explain that.

Well....i don't know of any Rah's but i kinda of think i understand what it is. Basically spoilt rich girls who like to live the skins life? >_> I wonder when the series of skins is on :ahee:
ranbow99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The mandem. How d'you not know about the mandem? :p: Urban dictionary should explain that.

Well....i don't know of any Rah's but i kinda of think i understand what it is. Basically spoilt rich girls who like to live the skins life? >_> I wonder when the series of skins is on :ahee:
Yeah basically, and boys too :yep:

^ Now knows what a rah is...and i'm going to look up what mandem is...i've honestly never heard it before :p:
ranbow99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Slang term for person. Usually used by violent thugs and hooligans when referring to another violent thug or hooligan. Can refer to either a friend or an enemy. See example below.

:holmes: I see.....
The Epicurean
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Slang term for person. Usually used by violent thugs and hooligans when referring to another violent thug or hooligan. Can refer to either a friend or an enemy. See example below.

:holmes: I see.....
Mandem is like your crew. Can be in terms of gangs (people from your postcode/endz) or just the boys you cotch with. Slang in London is more jamaican oreintated so thats why its possibly so different from the country lol
ranbow99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lol, what does cotch mean?

Ahahaha I should have a lesson in London slang :p:
Jack Scott
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^cotch or crotch?
The Epicurean
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lol, what does cotch mean?

Ahahaha I should have a lesson in London slang :p:

Cotch is like to jam or to hang around.

Skeen, gash, choong, peng, leng, skeng, shank, shotter, piff, wagwan, ARD etc... >_> Confused yet? :p:
ranbow99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
cotch :lol: I know what crotch means lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1375)
79.53%
Leave (354)
20.47%

Watched Threads