Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Still not heard back from Math at St Hugh's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_98)
    Interview at Wadham for History
    Congratulations!! Did you get that today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callum Escott)
    Congratulations!! Did you get that today?
    Thank you! I did, just at 11:40!

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected

ReputationRep:
    Interview at wadham for history!😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_98)
    Interview at Wadham for History

Same! On the form that we have to fill out that came with the email, the subject of straight History is not listed when selecting the course you are being interviewed for? I can only find history with joint subjects or ancient and modern. Did you have this problem too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by africalw)
    Same! On the form that we have to fill out that came with the email, the subject of straight History is not listed when selecting the course you are being interviewed for? I can only find history with joint subjects or ancient and modern. Did you have this problem too?
    Yes! I have no idea which I've applied to, because I didn't even know you could apply to just take modern history? Also, am I right in thinking that I won't find out till 4pm Friday if I have to stay till Saturday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpactually)
    interview st edmund's
    physics
    via email 1 hour ago.
    Originally applied to merton

physics has started good luck!
    congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_98)
    Yes! I have no idea which I've applied to, because I didn't even know you could apply to just take modern history? Also, am I right in thinking that I won't find out till 4pm Friday if I have to stay till Saturday?
    Yes which makes it hard to book train tickets! I have emailed the admissions to say that I can not see a straight History option, and which would should I select. Will let you know when they get back to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_98)

They emailed back and said to select 'modern history'. Does seem odd as I certainly didn't apply for modern ahaha but I'm sure they know what they're doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eznomics)
    I have no idea, my college updated their website saying they have sent decisions out for E&M two days ago, but I have yet to receive anything.
    Where did they say that they sent decisions? Could you show me the link please? Because I can't find it. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Wadham History interview too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_98)
    Thank you! I did, just at 11:40!
    Ah well good luck my friend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drumsticks)
    Wadham History interview too!

Congrats, see you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by africalw)
    Congrats, see you there!
    For the online form thing, I'm thinking that it might be better to get to the college the night before since transport can be temperamental, what are you planning on doing? (since my interviews are on the Thursday and Friday)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRKinder)
    Ah well done! Yeah on Which? University it says that they gave out offers to 60% of applicants so I think I probabl will get one, it's just unnerving seeing someone else with one because I know Warwick have been pretty on the ball this year with their replies - but no news is good news, right?

And I have an interview for PPE, didn't really fancy the management side of E&M.
    It's absolutely unnerving sitting here waiting for my E&M interview decision. Been this way since my college friend got rejected last Thursday. Anyway, good luck to you for you interview and your Warwick application

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from Worcester for CompSci Came in via email at 12 p.m. Glad they didn't include anything that could give away the decision in the title or email body. I had a nice Schrödinger's cat moment before opening the PDF attachment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magic_is_might)
    I dont know about more info but I emailed my college to check that it was ok and they confirmed that a room was allocated to me for an extra night. It wouldn't hurt to email them if you have questions
    okay cool I'll just email them to make sure, thank you

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to ask but did people who got rejected get updates on track??

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for Classics II at Merton 8th - 10th, possibly the 11th! Anyone else?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.