Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    And don't call him 'it'.
    I forgot whether it was a guy or girl ok?

Can i have the newest n00b then since im so nice.

n00bs will laugh at your neg Luton. They won't at mine :evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    To stop the arguements im having you.
    You never filled in an application though!

Well if PG has a n00b then isn't it fair to let either JR or Jangrafress have a n00b?

I didn't vote before, but I think Death should be accepted, and personally I don't understand how anyone thought he was a girl in the first place.

Secondly I think the new n00b should be given the quiz as stipulated by yo-less all those ages ago ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Well Death hasn't technically said yes.
    And you won't get pocket money for J or JR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahmo89)
    You never filled in an application though!

Well if PG has a n00b then isn't it fair to let either JR or Jangrafress have a n00b?
    Can you repost it so i can get rid of this formality of making you my n00b please?

I'l be nice to this one i promise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    I didn't vote before, but I think Death should be accepted, and personally I don't understand how anyone thought he was a girl in the first place.

Secondly I think the new n00b should be given the quiz as stipulated by yo-less all those ages ago ;yes;
    Well you go and find it, because I've been official Quiz-giver the past 3 or 4 times.

Good point. I almost had a n00b but she never returned. And being a superior member than Jangra (no offence Poké buddy) I think I should be chosen. ;yes;

As your owner I would be your ally in war, support you in your tirades against the good (or evil if you are a nice person) and treat you well at all times.

ReputationRep:
    Can you repost it so i can get rid of this formality of making you my n00b please?

I'l be nice to this one i promise.
    But you already have a noob as well. So you're out of the running too. :hahaha:

ReputationRep:

I like quizzes post the quiz

Plesae don't let Luton666 have me - he scares me! *wimpers!

Nah, can't be bothered, I think ths n00b should be accepted anyway.

Oh and Luton, in case you missed it, I offered my neg rep power for your own if a n00b calls you nessa. Unless it's my n00b, in which case I would support her right to call you nessa

Fear not, n00b, I will protect you from him :security:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    But you already have a noob as well. So you're out of the running too. :hahaha:
    Yea but i dont like my n00b

Spoiler:
    Show
    I do really :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Good point. I almost had a n00b but she never returned. And being a superior member than Jangra (no offence Poké buddy) I think I should be chosen. ;yes;

As your owner I would be your ally in war, support you in your tirades against the good (or evil if you are a nice person) and treat you well at all times.

Awww what a good personal statement :p:

Nessa!

ReputationRep:
    Nah, can't be bothered, I think ths n00b should be accepted anyway.

Oh and Luton, in case you missed it, I offered my neg rep power for your own if a n00b calls you nessa. Unless it's my n00b, in which case I would support her right to call you nessa
    :hugs:

The n00b is scared of me?!

:rofl:

:party:

Please let me have her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Nessa!
    *slaps*

Oh, Sarah, I gave you your first hug of this thread. That's why I should be chosen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahmo89)
    I like quizzes post the quiz

Plesae don't let Luton666 have me - he scares me! *wimpers!
    Don't worry. As Nessa likes to say, he's a teddy bear. But he's also a bit of a crappy owner to pick. I say go for JR.

Can I have +ve rep for making such a nice recommendation?

*slaps*
    *gropes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    *gropes*
    :hubba:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.