Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Lol'd at story. No-one bite please.

EDIT: also story sounds fake. Why would he have to pray in the middle of a job when he has up till basically 8 in the morning to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Lol'd at story. No-one bite please.

EDIT: also story sounds fake. Why would he have to pray in the middle of a job when he has up till basically 8 in the morning to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm with Ice Fish on this one, also calling b.s.

ReputationRep:
    My grandad gave me a card the other day from his dad during WW1. He turned up for the medical in 1914 and got a way there and then.

guy was a market porter and he got off with a bad back :laugh:

Reminds me

ReputationRep:
    London:

Rest of the uk:

ReputationRep:
    On the dole in Peckham

Up north:

teh Londoners proper keeeep aaal ur tax money doooon south, dats why we're poor

ReputationRep:
    Guy's dutch and did a degree at LSE and trying to act like some hard cockney "geezer" :lol:

ReputationRep:
    After Townsend's woeful commentary (yet again) I thought I'd share this (although you may have seen it. Spot on.

http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/2014/05/...nd-phrasebook/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Guy's dutch and did a degree at LSE and trying to act like some hard cockney "geezer" :lol:
    As if I wasnt brought up in Islington/Camden innit
    As if I wasnt the first person in my immediate family to go to Uni

I come from proper good stock, but not privileged stock

Working class hero I am, all these top class degrees and speak 3 languages but to speak to me youd think I just stepped out of fools and horses.

Youd spot me a mile off, check the tall blonde geezer solving that rubix cube and chatting in 3 language

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    After Townsend's woeful commentary (yet again) I thought I'd share this (although you may have seen it. Spot on.

http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/2014/05/...nd-phrasebook/
    I like how just reading those phrases you can just hear Clive's voice inside your head saying it :lol: Beggars belief how he still has a job, as he's a known joke to everyone I've ever met.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Zurich gets his style from the misc where such essays are very very common on most threads. I have been on the misc since 2007, it's not even 'hipster', it's just like that. Zurich is 23, I am 23. Therefore, I have more than enough reason to believe that I have just as much ownership of that writing style as he does. As for actually wanting to be the real Zurich? No, I would rather not. Nice enough guy, but no, I would rather be myself.

As for your suicide point, I am just going to conveniently ignore the idiotic conclusion you have come to there. No, I was referring more to the fact that he got labelled as I am getting labelled, it is more a internet forum version of a witch hunt that belongs in the 90's than anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    He's a cracker isn't he.

My friend is at LSE, and he says its full of posh boys, millionaires and crown princes from the Middle East. Reckons theres probably not a soul there with a household income less than 100k a year. That true Zur?

(Original post by Zürich)
    As if I wasnt brought up in Islington/Camden innit
    As if I wasnt the first person in my immediate family to go to Uni

I come from proper good stock, but not privileged stock

Working class hero I am, all these top class degrees and speak 3 languages but to speak to me youd think I just stepped out of fools and horses.

Youd spot me a mile off, check the tall blonde geezer solving that rubix cube and chatting in 3 language
    And a good response.

Zurich, what is your favourite Only Fools and Horses moment ever by the way? Best ever comedy program for me, seen every single episode ever made.

ReputationRep:
    Fk pls come back to kik

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesR12)
    Fk pls come back to kik
    Deadlines this week fam, will be back sometime this weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Deadlines this week fam, will be back sometime this weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile
    pls return momentarily so u can be presented with ur trophy

ReputationRep:
    lold at Iso being called a sideman, love it when people take shots at background man
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    What the actual **** is this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesR12)
    Fk pls come back to kik
    Which one are you on kik?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Which one are you on kik?
    :rofl:

Anyways we should do a "misc" award of the year- for top poster on this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    The misc at the beginning was just an absolute disaster. Fun times though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    The misc at the beginning was just an absolute disaster. Fun times though.
    So many dupes on that first page :laugh:

FKLW 867
    AR_95 707
    Ggmu! 700
    Lyrical Prodigy 596
    manchesterunited15 500
    jam278 457
    Miel Purple 375
    Zürich 327
    jam277 276
    Wilfred Little 235

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.