Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drumsticks)
    Wadham History interview too!
    Congratulations! After a very long wait!

ReputationRep:
    For anyone applying to study History, there's a Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/oxfordhisto...ax_wizard=true x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoebejhagan)
    I have an interview for Classics II at Merton 8th - 10th, possibly the 11th! Anyone else?
    I'll be right next door to you in Corpus Christi, planning to visit Merton though as a friend of mine has an interview there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the-anonymous-me)
    Sorry to ask but did people who got rejected get updates on track??
    Not yet. My email said that Track will be updated by the end of December.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoebejhagan)
    I have an interview for Classics II at Merton 8th - 10th, possibly the 11th! Anyone else?
    Congrats! I've got one for Classics II at Worcester!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drumsticks)
    For the online form thing, I'm thinking that it might be better to get to the college the night before since transport can be temperamental, what are you planning on doing? (since my interviews are on the Thursday and Friday)
    My parents are driving me to Oxford on the Wednesday morning (my interview is Wednesday at 11)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madsparrow)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahhh I almost applied to Worcester, it seemed lovely!!

ReputationRep:
    Ive got an interview at worcester, for history of art!

ReputationRep:
    when are you going down to worcester??
    (Original post by madsparrow)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone who got an interview. I'm going down for History and Politics at Wadham.

It says (I think for all history interviewees) that you must stay until 1600 on the Friday. Is that set in stone or is it just informing you that you may be scheduled for an interview up to four o'clock, and if you've had all your interviews before then you can leave early?

ReputationRep:
    interview for maths and philosophy at trinity as of 15:26

(to whomever it may concern)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazylinepainter)
    Congratulations to everyone who got an interview. I'm going down for History and Politics at Wadham.

It says (I think for all history interviewees) that you must stay until 1600 on the Friday. Is that set in stone or is it just informing you that you may be scheduled for an interview up to four o'clock, and if you've had all your interviews before then you can leave early?
    It says that you 'must stay until' then, but none of us will need to stay any later than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMB15)
    when are you going down to worcester??
    Next Tuesday - the 8th December! Definitely have to stay until Thursday, and might have to stay Friday. When are you going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard from st anne's for psychology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MouseyBrown)
    It says that you 'must stay until' then, but none of us will need to stay any later than that.
    Okay, thanks! I'm trying to get back up to Edinburgh for seven so timing will be tight

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** I just got an interview for medicine at St Hugh's, came out a day early

ReputationRep:
    got a medicine interview!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Medicine interview!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for French and Linguistics at St. Hugh's so happy yasss

AAAA at AS; f*cked up the admission test lol

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell, interview for physics at Jesus

Anybody else applying for phys at Jesus? or will be at Jesus from 14th to 16th?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.