Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Don't really see why he'd go there, not exactly that much of an upgrade and I'm sure there's bigger clubs that's want him
    They are just the only club that I have seen heavily linked with him so far.. and they are desperate for a decent striker.

ReputationRep:
    I think benteke would be a decent signing
    He would be, but the question is how much would he fit our style?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    He would be, but the question is how much would he fit our style?
    I don't see how he wouldn't, big guy up top, only issue is he isn't all that different to Giroud tbh

ReputationRep:
    Villa have got a decent record against us ffs, Agbonglahor normally turns into Messi against us

ReputationRep:
    not worried about villa..

Our agregate against them this year is 8-0 isnt it?

And their new boss is a gooner.. so..

Chill.

We are the better team, if both teams turn up, we will win.

ReputationRep:
    West Brom ooh er

ReputationRep:
    I dislike Pulis because of how he tells his teams to kick the **** out of us when they play us, but if he pulls this off, I will change my opinion of him (temporarily). The Dutch rapist missing a penalty as well.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how he wouldn't, big guy up top, only issue is he isn't all that different to Giroud tbh
    It may just be because he is having to play with Cleverley instead of Cazorla, but I haven't seen him have a particularly good ability in terms of passing. Villa are doing well because it is literally 1) Give to Benteke 2) Score, so I am worried he would disrupt the team dynamic if he joined (not that we are in for him).

ReputationRep:
    I dislike Pulis because of how he tells his teams to kick the **** out of us when they play us, but if he pulls this off, I will change my opinion of him (temporarily). The Dutch rapist missing a penalty as well.
    classy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    classy
    I don't claim to be :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Really really hope LVG and Rodgers stay at their current teams for the next few seasons.

ReputationRep:
    I don't claim to be :yy:
    I thought all Arsenal fans are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I thought all Arsenal fans are
    Aha no chance

ReputationRep:
    West Brom had 20% possession. Classic Pulis.

ReputationRep:
    Henry needs to get on the coaching team asap, punditry isn't his thing

ReputationRep:
    I hope there is FA CUP final screening at emirates for the final! Any one know any info?

ReputationRep:
    Seeing Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez and Neymar in action makes me jealous, when I look at the quality of strikers in the PL.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, nothing beats the smell of a meltdown up in Manchester

ReputationRep:
    Seeing Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez and Neymar in action makes me jealous, when I look at the quality of strikers in the PL.
    I think it's more to do with the quality gap in La Liga, you don't see 8-0 very often in the Premier League while in La Liga it appears to happen two or three times a season (with Ronaldo or Messi on the scoresheet in most cases)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    I think it's more to do with the quality gap in La Liga, you don't see 8-0 very often in the Premier League while in La Liga it appears to happen two or three times a season (with Ronaldo or Messi on the scoresheet in most cases)
    There is a quality gap, yes (although remember the Southampton-Sunderland?), but the PL is still better overall. La Liga has far better teams at the top (say top 3 and maybe Valencia), but has worse bottom 3/4 than us.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.