Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
fairy spangles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
I'm very sorry for worrying you all last night. I was in a really bad state but a friend managed to get hold of the crisis team for me. I dissociated and forgot I'd posted on here so I'm really sorry for not updating. The crisis team didn't help but one of my housemates found me upset and helped calm me down until I was able to sleep. I saw the mental health advisor today and am feeling a little bit better although still not very good. I'm so so sorry for worrying you all.

:hugs: i havent posted here im a while - but im glad your safe and okay
more :hugs:
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i'd like to introduce the newest members of the anti depression alliance

milly (grey) and molly (striped)

they're doing me the world of good
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
i'd like to introduce the newest members of the anti depression alliance

milly (grey) and molly (striped)

they're doing me the world of good
awww wow they are cute!!
:wavey: milly and molly
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
*waves to fairy* haven't spoken to you in ages, hope you're ok :hugs:

awww milly and molly are so cute!
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
they're also really entertaining to watch and very loving. as are the gerbillies.
I can't believe how much a few pets has improved my mood. does anyone else find that?
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
sometimes but buster pisses ne off sometimes too.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
aw they're so cute death.drop XD

Yeah I find animals can really help make me feel better, especially giving my dog a cuddle and getting one back.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
aw they're so cute death.drop XD

Yeah I find animals can really help make me feel better, especially giving my dog a cuddle and getting one back.
yeah i love my dog but my brother uses him against me when i'm depressed. if i'm really upset he'll make the dog go upstairs with him or if i go to take the dog for a walk he tells me i'm not allowed because the dog's his.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
yeah i love my dog but my brother uses him against me when i'm depressed. if i'm really upset he'll make the dog go upstairs with him or if i go to take the dog for a walk he tells me i'm not allowed because the dog's his.
Wow...:console: that's pretty evil. Is he really young or something? I can't imagine anyone doing that. At least you have milly and molly though. Can you teach them tricks? :p:
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Wow...:console: that's pretty evil. Is he really young or something? I can't imagine anyone doing that. At least you have milly and molly though. Can you teach them tricks? :p:
he's actually 18, just incredibly immature and selfish in every regard.
i also have whitey and cracker (my gerbils), I probably could teach them all tricks but i don't have the patience.:p:
still entertaining enough just to watch them all digging and jumping around. plus molly's learning to use the wheel which is strangely addictive to watch.
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sian_bedford)
Shame I am allergic to animal fur really.
Am again incredibly low today, although I did get some sleep which means that now I am wide awake.
How is everyone?
feeling awful this evening. jealousy again. sitting here in emotional agony after watching months of my effort get wiped out by some random fat guy who turns up from nowhere. why am i so **** at life?

hope you're all coping in here.
i wish i knew more of you better. i don't feel like i really know anyone here.
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
feeling awful this evening. jealousy again. sitting here in emotional agony after watching months of my effort get wiped out by some random fat guy who turns up from nowhere. why am i so **** at life?

hope you're all coping in here.
i wish i knew more of you better. i don't feel like i really know anyone here.
:hugs:

You aren't **** at life, you just think you are. It might not seem like there's a difference but there is. I hope you feel a little better now.
And it doesn't matter how well you know everyone because we're all here for you!

Shame I am allergic to animal fur really.
Am again incredibly low today, although I did get some sleep which means that now I am wide awake.
How is everyone?
And Sian, it's good you got some sleep but not so good that you're wide awake now! But I'm the same, minus the sleep, I've just had a ****load of coffee and proplus and my mum called me a druggie lol
I can't afford to go to sleep, I end up falling asleep really late after lying in bed for hours tossing and turning which means I can't wake up at 7am when I need to so I can spend the whole day revising. So I'm listening to music on spotify and watching Loose Women.
Just out of interest, have you done your Physics exam yet?
Hope you're ok. x
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have done 2 of the physics exams, still got another 2 to do. Am barely sleeping, struggling to do anything, don't want to eat. Am suprised my body hasn't shut down yet tbh. :hugs:
Oh no, please try and make yourself eat even if it feels really hard. Your body needs nourishment. How did you find the exams? xx
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sorry I fell asleep. The exams were okay I suppose, I don't really know tbh. I have a doctors appointment in a bit. Am really scared. Talk to you later though :hugs:
Good luck and try not to be *too* scared, I'm sure it will be fine. And :hugs: to you too!
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
argh first exam tomorrow, haven't been able to revise, so going to fail :cry:
Sorani
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
argh first exam tomorrow, haven't been able to revise, so going to fail :cry:
Believe me, my brain has tried to psyche me out a million times, and I've never failed, even when I've pretty much not revised for it. You've just got to go in, clear your head, take a breath and focus, if you worry yourself then it'll make it harder for you. Afterwards, you can breathe a big sigh of relief, and you'll find that it was a lot easier than you thought it was going to be.

I'm jobless at the moment and it's just the worst thing for me. I'm a lot better when I have something to focus on, like work or when I was in school, when I have nothing to do, I just sit and ponder and when I ponder I get really really down. I'm kind of in limbo and it's really hard seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sorani)
Believe me, my brain has tried to psyche me out a million times, and I've never failed, even when I've pretty much not revised for it. You've just got to go in, clear your head, take a breath and focus, if you worry yourself then it'll make it harder for you. Afterwards, you can breathe a big sigh of relief, and you'll find that it was a lot easier than you thought it was going to be.

I'm jobless at the moment and it's just the worst thing for me. I'm a lot better when I have something to focus on, like work or when I was in school, when I have nothing to do, I just sit and ponder and when I ponder I get really really down. I'm kind of in limbo and it's really hard seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.
i know exactly how you feel plus its worse when everyone is whinging at you to get a job but its so difficult
Sorani
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
i know exactly how you feel plus its worse when everyone is whinging at you to get a job but its so difficult
I know, the job market is seriously godawful at the moment. And since it's so competitive, places I apply to always want more experience than I have. Like one place asked for six months retail experience, and I had four, what the hell difference is it going to make?
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sorani)
I know, the job market is seriously godawful at the moment. And since it's so competitive, places I apply to always want more experience than I have. Like one place asked for six months retail experience, and I had four, what the hell difference is it going to make?
yeh true. i have over 2 years in retail but no where wants me. I am no good at writing a cv because its like i want to write "i'm a useless waste of your time i would highly recommend not employing me. etc etc.
not only that but cover letters = wtf??? and wtf am i meant to put in them
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
is anyone available for me to pm?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (228)
39.31%
No - but I will (40)
6.9%
No - I don't want to (41)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (271)
46.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise