Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Take Me Out - Series 2 Discussion Thread Watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mermania)
    Sonny is mental, Samantha H is like some sort of shark-mouthed monster
    Haha this is so true, whenever she smiled I slighty cringed. She seems like a nice person though.

ReputationRep:
    I feel really sorry for zsa zsa's great/grand/kids, that's a whole 3 generations worth of disappointment. she's on par with Katie waissal's nan

ReputationRep:
    That Julie woman is my friend's mum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mimimimi)
    That Julie woman is my friend's mum!
    I feel for her. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    I feel for her. :console:
    Haha. I liked her earrings

Oh and apparently she went for another date with that strange posh vicar guy after Fernando's, but they gave up because of the distance. Ha!

ReputationRep:
    More girls need an attitude like Lucy's. That girl is certainly determined to get a date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Berbalicious)
    More girls need an attitude like Lucy's. That girl is certainly determined to get a date.
    She's too desperate.

ReputationRep:
    I missed the first few episodes. I think it's "propa mint" that jodie (sp?) got a date. I doubt my cousin Corin will get one :erm:

When does this programme finish???

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by DancinBallerina)
      When does this programme finish???
      whenever Lucy gets a date :confused:

(Original post by ibs137)
        whenever Lucy gets a date :confused:
        It's going to be a long series then . . ? lol she's been there for weeks, really want her to get a date, as she is starting to come across as slightly desperate now.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by DancinBallerina)
        It's going to be a long series then . . ? lol she's been there for weeks, really want her to get a date, as she is starting to come across as slightly desperate now.
        yeh I know it'll probably never end, if we have to wait till she gets a date lol!

she is a mega despo! i bet she'd even keep her light on if a disabled, man version of Susan Boyle walks in. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
        Go onnnnnn Lucy
        South Wales still loves you, even if no one else does

(Original post by ibs137)
          yeh I know it'll probably never end, if we have to wait till she gets a date lol!

she is a mega despo! i bet she'd even keep her light on if a disabled, man version of Susan Boyle walks in. :indiff:
          LoL Awwww, someone will give her a chance, eventually. She just needs to calm down, I reckon and not come across as desperate. THEN she might get a date. Also her replies are abit odd too :/. She needs to think before she replies.

ReputationRep:
          LMAO about Lucy. She has something in common with almost everyone :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by hidden_desire)
          LMAO about Lucy. She has something in common with almost everyone :rofl3:
          apparently not with the drag queen guy though :P

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Checkmate >.<)
          I missed the first few episodes. I think it's "propa mint" that jodie (sp?) got a date. I doubt my cousin Corin will get one :erm:
          You need to tell her to stop buzzing off early!

ReputationRep:
          Seth Rogans brother!

ReputationRep:
          my guy looks abit like james cordon...oh and lucys already at it

ReputationRep:
          Lucy is seriously pulling out all the stops now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.