Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    Portman Road used to be visible from the rail station, has it moved? I'm sure all the gooners going will be disappointed at Roy Keane's sacking, think of all those songs gone to waste.
    Yeah it's now the other side of the Town.

ReputationRep:
    Typical small fry team coming to the Emirates...chasing everything like nutters. They'll be exhausted within 60 minutes...

I cannot ****ing believe that they're not ****ing showing the ****ing match. ****. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe Andy Townsend can laugh off a dangerous studs-up tackle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    I cannot ****ing believe that they're not ****ing showing the ****ing match. ****. :mad:
    ITV are.

ReputationRep:
    This is sloppy so far...

ReputationRep:
    I am sick of it already. How are they even getting near to us... it's embarrassing.

(Original post by RobbieC)
    ITV are.
    I don't get ITV, just ESPN/Star Sports/TenAction. They're showing China vs Kuwait instead of Arsenal vs Leeds. :facepalm:

I guess I'm on the BBC Sport text feed, then...

ReputationRep:
    No fluency in our passing, only decent Arsenal-ish move I think I've seen so far is the Arshavin chance.

ReputationRep:
    Arshavin probably should've scored. For the first time in a while, as much as it pains me to admit it, Arsenal's reserves are stronger than Chelsea's. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    They hurt teh Chamakh! :eek::mad:

ReputationRep:
    Please Phil Dowd... for once actually control the ****ing thugs before it gets out of hand.

ReputationRep:
    Darn, twice off the line.
    And sweet hit from Denilson

ReputationRep:
    Kasper Casillas?

Joke.

ReputationRep:
    This is such terrible, TERRIBLE refereeing. Why Phil Dowd, who allows all manner of despicable embarrassing challenges. ****ing prick ****, **** this ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    lmao i though i couldnt watch...but i am..watching it on a ****ing movie channel... sony PIX :P it seems they hav FA riights...also shows englnd international matches too

ReputationRep:
    i like the new dirty arsenal but not the diving eboue

rosicky's push was orgasmic

ReputationRep:
    Stick Theo on @ HT. They'll be sh1tting themselves...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain92)
    Stick Theo on @ HT. They'll be sh1tting themselves...
    did you see fabregas on the bench...he looked utterly disinterested...yawing lol

Maybe its a stress yawn :P

ReputationRep:
    Did I hear Dowd was taken off the Chels game for this one right ? Good news for us.

All their half chances are coming from you giving the ball away.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.