Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    RFUCkMS!
    Relentlessly Fantastic University College Kicks Mary's School? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    We had a mock exam that I came out of thinking it was alright, and if I'd revised it would have been fine...

Then we got the model answers. Apparently you don't make a point for each available mark now, oh no, cos each point is only worth 0.5 marks :p:

SIGH.

I do not like this 'we think you should revise as you go along so we give you no study leave logic'. I HAVE NO TIME TO REVISE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    We had a mock exam that I came out of thinking it was alright, and if I'd revised it would have been fine...

Then we got the model answers. Apparently you don't make a point for each available mark now, oh no, cos each point is only worth 0.5 marks :p:

SIGH.

I do not like this 'we think you should revise as you go along so we give you no study leave logic'. I HAVE NO TIME TO REVISE
    If you use your time efficiently, without TSR, you would have time to revise. :p:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by win2kpro)
    If you use your time efficiently, without TSR, you would have time to revise. :p:

:sigh:

Also if Grey's anatomy, the tudors and silent witness featured less heavily.

Ano ano but when I am complaining I don't like people to point these things out, 'k? :p:

I guess what I mean is when I've done PBL all thursday & friday, coursework all saturday afternoon & sunday, I want to have sunday evening to see the boy or just do nothing, not revise,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    :sigh:

Also if Grey's anatomy, the tudors and silent witness featured less heavily.

Ano ano but when I am complaining I don't like people to point these things out, 'k? :p:

I guess what I mean is when I've done PBL all thursday & friday, coursework all saturday afternoon & sunday, I want to have sunday evening to see the boy or just do nothing, not revise,
    Uh oh, Grey's anatomy and House for me. :adore:

Lool! :naughty:

Ok so, you mentioned Thursday, friday, saturday and sunday... What about Monday, tuesday and wednesday huh? You could do all the revision required then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woody.)
    Saw this in the news recently. Sad times.
    How do they expect to staff the MEGA HOSPITAL extension by laying people off?
    (probably a very close minded look at the issues and how the transition into the extension will take place but what the hell)

P.S. I finished reading to kill a mockingbird last night, and unless you quoted it from there, "Per Ardua ad Astra" features in the book :p: quite the coincidence!

ReputationRep:
    RUMS = Royal Free and University College Medical School (UCL Medical School)
    I expected better of you man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I mean, have we never shouted middle, middle, middle, sex, sex, sex, at you? :hand:
    Winter Regatta comes to mind :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)
    I expected better of you man
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UCL_Medical_School

I blame wiki, I though I could trust it. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Winter Regatta comes to mind :p:
    :proud:

At least it's a bit better than the ICSM one.

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UCL_Medical_School

I blame wiki, I though I could trust it. :emo:

RUMS is technically the name of our union so it's not officially the name of the school, as far as I know. Especially not now it's been changed to simply "UCL medical school". I mean, who likes UCL?

ReputationRep:
    RUMS is technically the name of our union so it's not officially the name of the school, as far as I know. Especially not now it's been changed to simply "UCL medical school". I mean, who likes UCL?
    Thanks for the info, fellow medical student. :shifty:

Ouch, that change of name must hurt. - It would be such a sad day, if that day would ever come when Barts and the London changes it name to QMUL medical school. :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the info, fellow medical student. :shifty:

Ouch, that change of name must hurt. - It would be such a sad day, if that day would ever come when Barts and the London changes it name to QMUL medical school. :nooo:
    I don't get the fellow medical student gibe

We actually did call you Queen mary once after we beat you in a race. It was accidental, but I think they took offense. Whoopsie daisy, double burn.

EDIT: I really need to stop procrastinating at the moment I think I might have the same level of knowledge as the average barts student. Not good.

ReputationRep:
    How do they expect to staff the MEGA HOSPITAL extension by laying people off?
    (probably a very close minded look at the issues and how the transition into the extension will take place but what the hell)
    To be honest, there are a lot of things I'm wondering along those lines too, just in general (i.e. here).

P.S. I finished reading to kill a mockingbird last night, and unless you quoted it from there, "Per Ardua ad Astra" features in the book :p: quite the coincidence!
    I didn't know that! It's the motto of the RAF, which is where I got it from. How does it fit into the book?

ReputationRep:
    I don't get the fellow medical student gibe

We actually did call you Queen mary once after we beat you in a race. It was accidental, but I think they took offense. Whoopsie daisy, double burn.

EDIT: I really need to stop procrastinating at the moment I think I might have the same level of knowledge as the average barts student. Not good.
    Oh no you didn't!

I will keep that in mind, whenever we beat you at football AGAIN, I will ask for 3 cheers to UCL instead of RUMS.

Oh don't worry, even if you dedicated your life to studying and nothing else you wouldn't be able have a higher level of knowledge than any barts student, even the drop outs. :console: - Though to be honest, I should probably start doing work for my exam on Friday otherwise someone from your medical school, 'UCL' may reach my level of knowledge. (probably a 4th year though) :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    Oh no you didn't!

I will keep that in mind, whenever we beat you at football AGAIN, I will ask for 3 cheers to UCL instead of RUMS.

Oh don't worry, even if you dedicated your life to studying and nothing else you wouldn't be able have a higher level of knowledge than any barts student, even the drop outs. :console: - Though to be honest, I should probably start doing work for my exam on Friday otherwise someone from your medical school, 'UCL' may reach my level of knowledge. (probably a 4th year though) :nooo:
    Bah football can do whatever they want.

We're owning you all with the rowing though. Bahahahhhahaaha

And probably the rugby, netball and hockey too.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no you didn't!

Not a victory since '83. How embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    Oh look at all the gold medals for our hospitals.

ReputationRep:
    Bah football can do whatever they want.

We're owning you all with the rowing though. Bahahahhhahaaha

And probably the rugby, netball and hockey too.
    Tssk, football is the main sport, you can't just disregard it like that. :rofl: - You can with the other sports though. :hand:

I will leave it to JC to discuss the rowing matters as I am not aware of these.

(Original post by Woody.)
    Not a victory since '83. How embarrassing.
    Pfff, I think you will find it's '85 actually.

ReputationRep:
    zzzzz london rivalry :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.