Tom (125)
43.55%
Renegade Dagger
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheSownRose)

And Tom... :love: So sweet: loved him running around the shop, he was carrying all the heavy things, he's so lovely to the other people. He seemed panicked when given the opportunity to insult someone else, which any of the others would have taken gladly. He knew he was pronouncing 'cloche' correctly, but corrected himself. Reminds me of some sort of Victorian mad scientist. :love:
I know, he's amazing, and quite hot as well. I hope we get to see him in action soon <3
Yawn11
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Overall I think the right person left
jabed786
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Casshern1456)
Yeah Lol I was Loling when it go to the part where Susan begged that shopkeeper "it's for a very good friend" and she went "How does that concern me :shifty:" I was like :lmao:
I thought Susan was absolutely brilliant. Yes she wasnt perfect but for her age to be able to manage all her team mates and get reassurance from them in the end shows she was a calm, optomistic and friendly person. She was very clear and warm in her instructions she gave. I think the mistake she made was not following the advice she actually gave at the start (she said go east as much as you can, which she never followed up on since I think they were too focused on getting everything) but atleast they found almost all the stuff. And to be fair at the Savoy (if they really do keep the stock) will have some really good tea from her. So she did haggle quite well there given it was in an upmarket shop.

I thought Gavin was okay (not as good as Susan but still okay) but his team were not behind him because Vincent kept dropping negative comments which I think the others picked up on and believed that Gavin wasnt a leader. Vincent really did escape the firing line. He wanted to manage from the sidelines.
jabed786
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think Jim is a strong candidate because he has that voice that people seem to love and he has good looks. He also knows how to talk well. I guess this all adds up as charisma, which I think is a driving force in this programme, because with charisma you can come across as a natural leader and then others are more likely to gel with you so you can communicate very well when selling or promoting etc. Id be interested to see him do some creative stuff.
jabed786
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
sorry to keep posting but does anyone just think its wierd how Edna or whatever her name is (the black girl) continously pouts with metallic lips? I think she thinks she is really foxy when she isnt - sorry lol
KNOB-head
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
SUSAN TO WIN, easily my favourite contestant this year.
KNOB-head
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jabed786)
sorry to keep posting but does anyone just think its wierd how Edna or whatever her name is (the black girl) continously pouts with metallic lips? I think she thinks she is really foxy when she isnt - sorry lol
where was she this episode? she made a cameo at the start but then seemed to vanish
jabed786
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by KNOB-head)
where was she this episode? she made a cameo at the start but then seemed to vanish
Lol yeah thank god she wasnt all over the episode tonight, yeah she was hidden in the background a lot wasnt she! I think I only saw her near the beginning and the end. Anyway yeah her lips are wierd.
KNOB-head
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lol yeah thank god she wasnt all over the episode tonight, yeah she was hidden in the background a lot wasnt she! I think I only saw her near the beginning and the end. Anyway yeah her lips are wierd.
havent noticed any thing about her lips but i think susans really fit, melodys alright too, nice arse on her.
jabed786
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Scrubby)
Jim saved Susan's ass. She is so lucky she wasn't fired for being so incredibly stupid.
Well Susan did manage the team well imo particularly for her age and being surrounded by those huge egos. Yeah Jim is charismatic and a good talker therefore a good seller/buyer but Susan was the one who delegated and lead well plus they did get quite a bit took off some of their stuff. The thing that let them down was the tea but hey hoh atleast Savoy will have some good tea. And she did haggle quite well for it. Plus she had the top hat in her hands which clearly seemed like one of those difficult things to buy. Whereas Jims subgroup had lightbulbs and meat and some other stuff.
Matthew_Lowson
Badges: 17
Report 7 years ago
I think Nick in the hat shop has the line of the series.
lyrical_lie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love Jim and Tom. Kinda like Susan too. But I don't really like the girls in it this year :/
TheProdigy2k9
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
C'mon Melody!
jabed786
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Susans business - http://www.tropicskincare.com/static/About_Tropic
I am really impressed by her, having a business and help pay her moms mortgage + going UCL to do philosophy and economics is impressive!
Guy Secretan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
sorry to digress but this clip is great

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00gw78k
Crazy Paving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ooh and I felt pretty smug when I knew what a cloche was, and most of them didn't. :smug: :proud:

As for the tea...£990. :lolwut: Down to £410, she knew she had overpriced way too much.
jabed786
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Guy Secretan)
sorry to digress but this clip is great

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00gw78k
Its one of those memorable cringe worthy moments!
I think todays might have been Gavins freudian slip of saying crying instead of trying.
-Invidious-
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by KNOB-head)
havent noticed any thing about her lips but i think susans really fit, melodys alright too, nice arse on her.
Susans business - http://www.tropicskincare.com/static/About_Tropic
I am really impressed by her, having a business and help pay her moms mortgage + going UCL to do philosophy and economics is impressive!
Susan looks like a Piranha, seriously look up a picture of a piranha from the front and look at Susan.
specialk_698
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~)
After watching him on You're Fired, I have developed a slight crush on Gavin :blush:

Vincent should have gone, I feel like I need a shower every time he is on screen.
Does anyone else think he looks like **** Dasterdly?
hahaha that is hilarious

wacky races actually one of my fav shows as a kid
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Edna seriously need to change her weave, she looks like such a ****ing hot mess :no:

LOOOOL! When that chinese girl got boyed off by that woman in the shop :rofl2: but i thought she was a good team leader. Also allow that tea for £900, **** that! thats bloody pricey

and wth i didnt even notice that girl till now (the one who argued with zoe) was so shocked when i saw her arguing and was thinking, where the hell have you been?!?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads