Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It Polls for Thee: Secretary General Election Time! watch

• View Poll Results: Vote for your preferred SG. YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS.
    Nightowl
    60.00%
    Wootcannon
    6.67%
    Brimstone
    30.00%
    Ahmed
    0%
    ABSTAIN
    3.33%

ReputationRep:
    My end of year exams aren't til June. Still, I have to live up to the target levels to be in top sets next year since that'll affect what SAT paper I sit.

My Predicted End of Year Mark (Grade in same same Grades as KS3's) 7,7,7 (Thats for Maths, English Science)

ReputationRep:
    J'adore le francais

ReputationRep:
    I don't have to go to school unless I want to.

ReputationRep:
    Be smart, don't go. If you shoose to go then you really do need the education to be smart to learn that school sucks.

ReputationRep:
    I pop in once in a while to do a few practicals. Otherwise I enjoy myself at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aiman)
    I don't have to go to school unless I want to.
    Senioritis?

ReputationRep:
    Its a special rule for 12th grade students.

ReputationRep:
    School should be optional

ReputationRep:
    Instituted essentially because you're going to skip out when you want anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    Same I have exams from 23rd May-8th June, for May-June I think we can expect limited participation but from then on :ts:
    I don't even know when my exams ARE yet, but it's going to be either late May or early June.

ReputationRep:
    Eek, didn't say it:

Day Six of the Big SG Election House.

ReputationRep:
    Its hardly possible that the results change now.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday was the first day we haven't had any new votes so it looks like its peetering out now.

ReputationRep:
    Well, two days is a long time in politics. Er.

From what aiman says can I take it there's one clear winner? Don't tell me who it is.

Oh, and can I take this ridiculous beak off now?

ReputationRep:
    The beak may come off

But expect us to ask for you to breath fire on St. George's Day

As to whether there is one clear winner, as you say 48 hours is a long time in politics. There are only two people have voted for in any large numbers though.

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely, Agent Smith. 32 people have already voted. There is a gap of 8 votes between the two contestants with the most votes.

ReputationRep:
    Day Seven of the Big SG Election House..

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm screwed. Congrats Person who is in the lead. My internet's been buggered for the past month or so, (although I'm not calling it unfair or asking for another chance) I didn't have a chance to send in my statement or start bribing campaigning for it

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you were the victim of bad circumstances, had your internet not collapsed etc a few weeks before the election I'm sure you would have been a more prominant candidate.

ReputationRep:
    Agent could you please edit your first post to say 6+6=6 is NOT RUNNING? He's had three votes since he pulled out :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.