Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    you can see dodgy all over it with the dollar sign .... its only the UNIQ one ...with the link above that they do

ReputationRep:
    I got an A in Physics! Not as good as your guys' grades, but I'm happy nonetheless! I really thought I'd get a B or below because I absolutely HATED the goddamn subject.

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone who is happy with what they got the threads and the skype chats were a great help hope to see some of you in the future

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, could someone possibly look at, and reply to, my thread?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2441866

It's appreciated thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 100s in all Controlled Assessments.

160 in Physics.
    158 in Bio and Chem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BP_Tranquility)
    Congratulations you two- I guess the exam wasn't as difficult as we all initially thought!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank You! So glad this is over! BRING ON A-LEVELS. What are you doing this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha792)
    Thank You! So glad this is over! BRING ON A-LEVELS. What are you doing this year?
    I've begun doing physics, chemistry, maths and further maths
    What subjects have you chosen? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BP_Tranquility)
    I've begun doing physics, chemistry, maths and further maths
    What subjects have you chosen? :cool:
    What do you want to do when you're older?? (I have the same choices and have no idea!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benwalters1996)
    What do you want to do when you're older?? (I have the same choices and have no idea!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, at the moment, my desired career path is to become a physicist (so study physics or natural sciences at uni) but a backup option is to become an aeronautical engineer

You should look at your interests (e.g. do you want to have lots of money, have an unusual job etc) and go from there.. I've chosen my career areas based on interests and would enjoy the most...what do you hope to do at uni (if you've decided :P )?

P.s. apologies for the late reply, I've been quite busy at college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    No, I won't have a phone or anything... Isolated and supervised :mmm:
    Try doing that for 3 exams, being in isolation for 4.5 hours...-_-

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.