Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    A* A* A achieved .....OMG WTH?
    the score? as that could be an indication dude i am going to commit suicide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foilgrass)
    I am deleting this account, packing my bags and moving!!!

ReputationRep:
    that is not even funny....

ReputationRep:
    I am deleting this account, packing my bags and moving!!!
    tell us the score u got troll much??

ReputationRep:
    Agree on that

ReputationRep:
    400... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    probably the sole reason why as barts look for 460+ mate, or your just trolling along

ReputationRep:
    are you applying as a graduate student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemon_sherbert123)
    Agree on that
    I am happy that you find this amusing..but dude when you get the rejection(hope you dont) ..you will understand..

ReputationRep:
    probably the sole reason why as barts look for 460+ mate, or your just trolling along
    How when the maximum i can get is 420 ....

ReputationRep:
    610 UCAS, 725 UKCAT do i honestly stand a chance as ppl have got rejected with vaguely similar scores i.e. (low 700 ukcat)???????????

I already have 2 rejections............
    Tbh, I think u are pretty much guaranteed an interview so don't worry Both your Ucas and Ukcat are amazing !! I have 635ukcat and 700 tariff( from 5A* predictions) so I am quite hopeful. I think they Care more about the Ucas tariff than the ukcat as someone earlier mentioned that people last year from his school with ukcat of 610,620 were invited for interviews but those with 690,680 were rejected. This shows that they care more about the ucas tariff. Well thats my opinion I don't know what everyone else thinks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am happy that you find this amusing..but dude when you get the rejection(hope you dont) ..you will understand..
    If you are a grad with 740 on A100 I'd be surprised you would be rejected when people haven't with lower scores. Just doesn't add up

ReputationRep:
    If you are a grad with 740 on A100 I'd be surprised you would be rejected when people haven't with lower scores. Just doesn't add up
    grads are in competition with grads only?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    Tbh, I think u are pretty much guaranteed an interview so don't worry Both your Ucas and Ukcat are amazing !! I have 635ukcat and 700 tariff( from 5A* predictions) so I am quite hopeful. I think they Care more about the Ucas tariff than the ukcat as someone earlier mentioned that people last year from his school with ukcat of 610,620 were invited for interviews but those with 690,680 were rejected. This shows that they care more about the ucas tariff. Well thats my opinion I don't know what everyone else thinks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I sure damn hope so!!! Best of luck to you man you've also got strong ucas...

the problem with me is that ukcat scores seem to have increased by like 40% from last year where now what is regarded as a good score is like 750+

ReputationRep:
    How when the maximum i can get is 420 ....
    if u did extra stuffs and a levels and stuff e.g.

epq A* = 70

General studies A = 60

FSMQ A = 20

every little counts

ReputationRep:
    I sure damn hope so!!! Best of luck to you man you've also got strong ucas...

the problem with me is that ukcat scores seem to have increased by like 40% from last year where now what is regarded as a good score is like 750+
    I know that worries me too but I you look at your total score of ucas and ukcat its around 1340 and thats amazing I am being serious. I don't think u will get rejected. So chin up
    Have you any idea how long they usually take to send out all the rejections?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's the highest UKCAT for grad rejection so far? I see 735... hoping I made it with 740. Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    if u did extra stuffs and a levels and stuff e.g.

epq A* = 70

General studies A = 60

FSMQ A = 20

every little counts
    I didn't do any...When i went to Barts open day they said it was excellent and because you have achieved them puts you in a better spot.. they recommended i applied...My school didnt do the EPQ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    What's the highest UKCAT for grad rejection so far? I see 735... hoping I made it with 740. Good luck everyone!
    I've only seen 720 at the moment for grad

ReputationRep:
    I've only seen 720 at the moment for grad
    Why does everyone hate me ....OK next time i get news i will keep my mouth shut happy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.