Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Jesus, where? That sounds too relaxed. All u need is a nice little ting to give a lil beat after a skin and you're in heaven on that beach lol.

Lucky ain't the word! They know I go to bun it off and they don't mind haha. Lol its jokes man 'no I don't feel too high. The weed we smoked in Amsterdam was much stronger than this man' says the kid who refuses to drive cause he's too lean. It's got really popular though, to the point where I see people I know from home and uni there now. Lame to see so many Brits there though. Too many chav Asian crews as well. There's always a stag contingent from Essex too in primark swag.

Haha yeah, I am. All my boys do all this shiz at home (mostly white) but nobody has gone near smack. Other than that, it's all been done and dusted. I think the general consensus with them is that if you wanna get a bit ****ed, bang a couple of lines of coke. None of this other ****. Haha I don't even feel tempted swear. I tried pills once and I loved it but I still don't wanna do it again that much.

I wanna try acid and or DMT though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what you mean little ting to give a lil beat.

like thats ridiculous, they willingly let you go and get ****ed in amsterdam 6 times. looool white people man. lol british people actually suck ****, like I get proper embarrassed when I see them abroad.

I agree with that consensus, that's what I've seen as well. I'm a noob doe, all I've done is minor stuff, I've done most of the minor ****.

yeah I'm up for acid, dmt shrooms etc. will let you knwo if i find a good dealer.

also if you in london, do you know any 24h dealers? proper pisses me off, I have to ring about 15 numbers and then eventually end up buying off my mates before i get any draw after 10pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miel Purple)
    Oh yea good point

Tbh I don't really care now
    y u bein nice, i just ended you

miel purple RIP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White Dress)
    what you mean little ting to give a lil beat.

like thats ridiculous, they willingly let you go and get ****ed in amsterdam 6 times. looool white people man. lol british people actually suck ****, like I get proper embarrassed when I see them abroad.

I agree with that consensus, that's what I've seen as well. I'm a noob doe, all I've done is minor stuff, I've done most of the minor ****.

yeah I'm up for acid, dmt shrooms etc. will let you knwo if i find a good dealer.

also if you in london, do you know any 24h dealers? proper pisses me off, I have to ring about 15 numbers and then eventually end up buying off my mates before i get any draw after 10pm
    A chick to **** on the beach to accompany that zoot. Perfection.

Haha init, but I'm a good kid and stuff, you'd NEVER think I do anything like this if you saw me. I come across as a good Asian boy to some people I think. Works for me though, nobody suspects **** when I walk in lean. I'm proper lucky though, Indian parents don't normally do this. Trust, I just tell people I'm Indian when I go abroad cause it's so embarrassing. British people (white British) are the worst tourists maybe bar Chinese and Japanese who are just *****.

Noob and proud though, I know what I like and I don't need to try it to know. I love my crow and that's it haha. I don't even drink a lot now, just gets dead.

Haha Yeh safe. Some guy tried to get me some at uni but he was a gassed kid trying to show off haha.

Yeah there's one I know in my ends, he finishes at like 12ish, later on weekends. But he takes like 2 hours minimum every time, proper long guy man.

I wish I could just buy an o and keep that at home.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Walks in to thread

*cool kids only vibe*

Walks out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Walks in to thread

*cool kids only vibe*

Walks out
    I walk around the playground with hoes and candystix cuz I'm #baaaaaaaaaaaaallin

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    A chick to **** on the beach to accompany that zoot. Perfection.

Haha init, but I'm a good kid and stuff, you'd NEVER think I do anything like this if you saw me. I come across as a good Asian boy to some people I think. Works for me though, nobody suspects **** when I walk in lean. I'm proper lucky though, Indian parents don't normally do this. Trust, I just tell people I'm Indian when I go abroad cause it's so embarrassing. British people (white British) are the worst tourists maybe bar Chinese and Japanese who are just *****.

Noob and proud though, I know what I like and I don't need to try it to know. I love my crow and that's it haha. I don't even drink a lot now, just gets dead.

Haha Yeh safe. Some guy tried to get me some at uni but he was a gassed kid trying to show off haha.

Yeah there's one I know in my ends, he finishes at like 12ish, later on weekends. But he takes like 2 hours minimum every time, proper long guy man.

I wish I could just buy an o and keep that at home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    trust me bro that is the dream. Working hard on getting that chick, very close to a breakthrough I think. My ideal holiday is taking her to Cornwall or something on the pretenses of enjoying the scenery and then just bunning and ****ing lool

thats sick lool, dont your eyes get red? haave you not got drops? **** knows how many I people I told about my 'horrible bloody hayfever' lool although tbf I live out for uni so it's not such a problem with others. I've played football tournaments high and **** and no-one has clocked, they just think I'm **** hahaha

fair enough, I always get the feeling I should try new **** though, just because I'll never be 20 again. That proper plays on me

oh laow that guy then. I've got one who would come deliver to me at 5am, but now even he has a ****ing job. A job wtf

ReputationRep:
    Getting paid.

Professional gambling life is eeeettttttttt

Bring back the concord.

ReputationRep:
    Walks in to thread

*cool kids only vibe*

Walks out
    Know best.
    Run and don't look back

ReputationRep:
    Legit that new 1D is my jam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Walks in to thread

*cool kids only vibe*

Walks out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Legit that new 1D is my jam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1D= jam trololooool

Madting yo

ReputationRep:
    Never listened to 1D crew

ReputationRep:
    http://youtu.be/_kqQDCxRCzM

Legit brahs. Mirin' those vocals.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    http://youtu.be/_kqQDCxRCzM

Legit brahs. Mirin' those vocals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    niall is skinny as fuark
    *wears XXS jumpers, still looks baggy crew*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    niall is skinny as fuark
    *wears XXS jumpers, still looks baggy crew*
    Haha, he looks like a **** with that hairstyle though.

Zayn is a solid 10/10, no homo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mirin hairsthetics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Solid 0/10 game though.

His girl :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Solid 0/10 game though.

His girl :puke:
    Your game ain't great too :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miel Purple)
    Your game ain't great too :lol:
    Beg!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Beg!
    allow it

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.