Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat.lev)
    I'm sorry to hear that.. was it for both of your schemes?

For Generalist Fast Stream, Only! Still waiting for D&T.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slowbro93)
    Operational Research :yep:

Not yet, waiting to hear if I have passed or not. Will hear either this week or next week. Trying to keep my mind busy atm :yep:
    Ah Okay, best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savdahn)
    I am applying for the analytical stream also and have also passed my etray
    I wonder if all of us that pass out first assessment centres for the analytical streams will automatically pass etrays?
    Good luck for this year!
    Congratulations Which analytical scheme/(s) have you applied for?

If it is the case that we automatically go through they should really have told us! Would've saved some worrying about whether we'd get through or not

Have any analytical people completed an e-tray but still haven't heard?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, it's busy here tonight!

It's nice to see so much good news - congrats to everyone who has done well today

I'm still waiting for E-tray results for GFS & EFS.. but better than an automatic fail..!

ReputationRep:
    Just checked - passed the e-tray - GFS - Diplomatic/Central

Commiserations to all those who haven't made it and congrats to all those who have.

Now need to start thinking about FSAC - have to be nearly perfect because I totally messed up that written exercise - and will probably need about 19 overall to get through to the FSB for the Diplomatic scheme based on previous years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat.lev)
    Wow, it's busy here tonight!

It's nice to see so much good news - congrats to everyone who has done well today

I'm still waiting for E-tray results for GFS & EFS.. but better than an automatic fail..!
    Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, congratulations to those who have found out they have passed selection tests/etray today.

I applied last year for NI, and failed at etray stage. Got results late December so I think I only just missed out.

I applied again this year, completed etray on 25.10.14, and have been pretty much checking my application several times a day since. I checked tonight in the gym just after 6pm, logged in, then phone died, just as it refreshed into the progress page, I thought I saw 'successful' at etray.

Just home, and checked. I passed! Awaiting invitation for NI FSAC. I messed up the written part a bit at etray, just thrilled to be able to give the FSAC a go!

Best of luck to all of you still waiting on results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyJane)
    Congratulations Which analytical scheme/(s) have you applied for?

If it is the case that we automatically go through they should really have told us! Would've saved some worrying about whether we'd get through or not

Have any analytical people completed an e-tray but still haven't heard?
    I originally applied for both statistics and economics but only passed the statistics ac. I'm just hoping I don't mess up the next part now

ReputationRep:
    Just checked and passed Digital and Technology e-tray but still awaiting results for Generalist, I'm guessing they have slightly higher standards

ReputationRep:
    Another economist who passed e-tray here; only one more step to go!

Commiserations to anyone who didn't pass, and good luck to anyone still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys, just saw that I passed the e-tray. Is anybody else here applying for GCS? There don´t seem to be many people around that are interested in this scheme.

ReputationRep:
    My application page is showing 'successful' for the GFS, but I am yet to receive an email or anything! I presume this is the same for everyone?
    Still haven't had results of online tests for the EFS, must not have met the pass mark at the moment...
    Does anyone know when the assessment centres would be?

Good luck to anyone still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savdahn)
    I originally applied for both statistics and economics but only passed the statistics ac. I'm just hoping I don't mess up the next part now
    At least you passed one of them was your degree more statistics than economics based? Fingers crossed for the FSAC!

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I've been Amber banded for commercial and finance. Eeek!!

ReputationRep:
    awaiting invitation!!

Congrats to those successful, best of luck to those waiting and commiserations to those who missed out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan_ni)
    ... I applied last year for NI, and failed at etray stage... Just home, and checked. I passed! Awaiting invitation for NI FSAC. I messed up the written part a bit at etray, just thrilled to be able to give the FSAC a go! ...
    Congrats!:five:

Yeah ditto on the written part - just have to use it as motivation to really go for it at the FSAC!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by E.Marie)
    My application page is showing 'successful' for the GFS, but I am yet to receive an email or anything! I presume this is the same for everyone?
    Still haven't had results of online tests for the EFS, must not have met the pass mark at the moment...
    Does anyone know when the assessment centres would be?

Good luck to anyone still waiting!
    Yeah no emails/messages for me either.

I think the FSAC's will start from January - probably go through to March.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    You won't get an email until the Assessment invite has been confirmed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ07)
    Congrats!:five:

Yeah ditto on the written part - just have to use it as motivation to really go for it at the FSAC!
    Cheers, same to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyJane)
    At least you passed one of them was your degree more statistics than economics based? Fingers crossed for the FSAC!
    No it was definitely mainly economics with a bit of econometrics thrown in, but I was always strong at the econometrics. The funny thing is that it was my communication that let me down in the economics ac, but my communication was my strongest aspect in the statistics ac. I am nervous though because I really don't feel my written exercise went well due to losing time to paste problems and the laptop freezing now and then, do you know how the assessments from the fsac will be weighted? Or what scores those on the analytical stream need on average to be successful?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.