Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied to the medical school and if so, have you received an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teeahz)
    Congratulations! What course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mechanical engineering Meng 5 years with Industrial Experience.

ReputationRep:
    When can we apply for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhyss01)
    When can we apply for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not until the 15th of December

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aquatix96)
    Not until the 15th of December
    Not long then! Thanks! Can we only puck one or can we pick a few? And which ones/one are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any chem eng applicants got an interview next Wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applying for Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology?
    Did you get your offer yet?
    I haven't, really hope I get an offer, manchester would be my first choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Took 5 days. Really excited. Working hard for the conditions

ReputationRep:
    Applying to UoM for computer science as well! However I don't know whether I should make it my first choice or uni of Bristol :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody been invited to attend the open day with an interview for a languages course?
    Are you attending alone or with parents? Just curious to know if it differs from the original open day I attended already...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachlutz)
    Has anybody been invited to attend the open day with an interview for a languages course?
    Are you attending alone or with parents? Just curious to know if it differs from the original open day I attended already...
    I just got an email about visit days but haven't been made an official offer on UCAS yet. Has anyone else got one of these but no offer yet? Aaah

ReputationRep:
    Not long then! Thanks! Can we only puck one or can we pick a few? And which ones/one are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think that we pick three and rank them in order of preference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problem, and I think I am going for Oak House, but I don't know which other ones I may apply for. I think you can apply to 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teeahz)
    I think that we pick three and rank them in order of preference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problem, and I think I am going for Oak House, but I don't know which other ones I may apply for. I think you can apply to 3
    Thanks both!, is there an open day soon where we can check the accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks both!, is there an open day soon where we can check the accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think they do accommodation tours on Wednesdays, and there are also visit days for offer holders. I am attending a visit day on the 11th February

ReputationRep:
    I think they do accommodation tours on Wednesdays, and there are also visit days for offer holders. I am attending a visit day on the 11th February
    Thanks! Where could I get more information on these visit days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Where could I get more information on these visit days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure if there is any information on visit days on the University of Manchester website, but if you do receive an offer, they will send you a letter telling you all the visit days for your course. I received this about a month after I received my offer, but it may vary depending on the course.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if there is any information on visit days on the University of Manchester website, but if you do receive an offer, they will send you a letter telling you all the visit days for your course. I received this about a month after I received my offer, but it may vary depending on the course.
    Oh okay I'll have to double check my letters then!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aelisabeth)
    I just got an email about visit days but haven't been made an official offer on UCAS yet. Has anyone else got one of these but no offer yet? Aaah
    I got an email inviting me to the open day and interview this thursday

ReputationRep:
    Chemeng interview on Wednesday anyone on the same date?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 29, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.